Thread: Need an account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    ouch you hurt my poor feelings lol. what i was saying was nexon does have a ip ban but all it does is make it so you cant buy nx do ******s for nx and you can't make new accounts. you just said the reason why they wont ban people when they log on your ip. sorry for being all ehh im half asleep

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesouch1 View Post
    ouch you hurt my poor feelings lol. what i was saying was nexon does have a ip ban but all it does is make it so you cant buy nx do ******s for nx and you can't make new accounts. you just said the reason why they wont ban people when they log on your ip. sorry for being all ehh im half asleep
    Of all my years playing Nexon games I have NEVER heard about that once, IP ban for NX buying? Like I stated before, it runs the risk of dynamic IPs being caught in these IP bans and causing issues with other people, which is why I severely doubt IP bans happen in Nexon games.

Thanks
    I've always viewed it as a bluff cause i've only heard of 2 or 3 accounts of it and it was quickly knocked out of the CA forums on its tech support but nice point

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    /moved to CA Help
    /Fixed the title for ya

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    *growls* you ange are lost ip ban is a simple no nx bought from that ip no nx ******s and no account creation and yes nexon DOES have an ip ban for that. But from what i've seen and heard on other forums it doesn't work i think they just bluffed like usual. and owwy my poor book got judged again by its cover this time:O
    crayon i've been wondering this since i first saw that pic for your profile.. is that a stick person on the tongue ?
    Ive never head of that? Banned from buying NX, ive heard it for accounts indivdually, but not as an IP, Nexon are really looking in the wrong direction business wise

To your question : Yes it is.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iAngeIiK View Post
    Of all my years playing Nexon games I have NEVER heard about that once, IP ban for NX buying? Like I stated before, it runs the risk of dynamic IPs being caught in these IP bans and causing issues with other people, which is why I severely doubt IP bans happen in Nexon games.
    Answer me this though, how come its happened to so many people, the same problem, but if they had a different IP on the same network, easy problem solved.
    But i will say this, its always people that have no contribution to the game like buying NX etc, being active on forums showing genuine intuition?
    It wouldn't cost anything to ban the IP from creating additional account, and it could ultimately draw more potential clients as it becomes a less 'Hack filled' game that people want to buy and spend money on?

Im not saying im right, but its a damn possibly.
    Last edited by 7Crayons; 07-08-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Crayons View Post
    Ive never head of that? Banned from buying NX, ive heard it for accounts indivdually, but not as an IP, Nexon are really looking in the wrong direction business wise

To your question : Yes it is.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Answer me this though, how come its happened to so many people, the same problem, but if they had a different IP on the same network, easy problem solved.
    But i will say this, its always people that have no contribution to the game like buying NX etc, being active on forums showing genuine intuition?
    It wouldn't cost anything to ban the IP from creating additional account, and it could ultimately draw more potential clients as it becomes a less 'Hack filled' game that people want to buy and spend money on?

Im not saying im right, but its a damn possibly.
    You need to realize a network isn't strictly an IP. The fact you regard an IP as something that sacred is a bit funny. And again, my old IP used to get this from time to time (especially after gateway resets), it'd always fix though. You need to learn Nexon's methods on attracting players to games. The whole Nexon account creation process is a game-wide thing, not just combat arms also.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iAngeIiK View Post
    You need to realize a network isn't strictly an IP. The fact you regard an IP as something that sacred is a bit funny. And again, my old IP used to get this from time to time (especially after gateway resets), it'd always fix though. You need to learn Nexon's methods on attracting players to games. The whole Nexon account creation process is a game-wide thing, not just combat arms also.
    You make valid states, and regarding other nexon games, i only have knowledge in CA as i thought was nexon's only game, till recently i have found out

Thanks
    You make valid states, and regarding other nexon games, i only have knowledge in CA as i thought was nexon's only game, till recently i have found out
    couldn't help but glare but thx for ya'll still talking because it failed on my bro's comp and my other comp can you make me a nooby account pwease crayon

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    couldn't help but glare but thx for ya'll still talking because it failed on my bro's comp and my other comp can you make me a nooby account pwease crayon
    Haha sure man. PM me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 7Crayons For This Useful Post:

jamesouch1 (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Haha sure man. PM me.
    noobyist question ever here it is

HOW DO I PM PEOPLE O.O????

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    noobyist question ever here it is

HOW DO I PM PEOPLE O.O????
    Click on my name, Send Private Message

Trust me we have had stupider.

Think close now? @.REZ
    Last edited by 7Crayons; 07-09-2012 at 07:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Click on my name, Send Private Message

Trust me we have had stupider.

Think close now? @.REZ
    Gotchya. I'm sure you can handle it from here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post:

7Crayons (07-09-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12