Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

looking for a simple spear spam bot

i was wondering if theres a way to make a simple spear spam bot with the a_cfg to run nightmare at the ruins hard so it wont use ohk or nuke just spear spamming?

Thanks
    You'd need to have infinite spears which I'm pretty sure, needs either a console or it can't be binded atm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    so is there a command to make the charter to spear spam without have to push the button so much

Thanks
    Yes there is a way, at least using ohk. Just buy 10 stacks of spears on your char, then make a bot that simply presses the god/ohk key and uses the 7 legit spears you already have in your inventory. it may glitch since you only have 7 shots and throw slowly since you're not miniaturized, but it's definitely possible. And ofc, if you throw all 7 spears each run, then you can only do as many runs as the spears you have divided by 7.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuoemrei View Post
    You'd need to have infinite spears which I'm pretty sure, needs either a console or it can't be binded atm.
    He's right, don't think it's possible to do it without OHK. If it was possible, you would need to bind cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999 to a key but as far as I know, with the hacks available as of right now, you can't bind the secondary weapon refill commands.
    Uncross your legs and get your left hand off your face.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    i have a way to paste the commands i need to know if there is a command like
    cc_auto_throw_weapon javelin_lvl2 999
    or is the spear throwing somthing you build in autoit and if so can some one make a bot to just spear with javelin_lvl2 and cc_change_figure_height 0.1?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zartan823 View Post
    i have a way to paste the commands i need to know if there is a command like
    cc_auto_throw_weapon javelin_lvl2 999
    or is the spear throwing somthing you build in autoit and if so can some one make a bot to just spear with javelin_lvl2 and cc_change_figure_height 0.1?
    if you set your height to .1 you can throw very fast
    however, if you're botting on hero mode, it will take hundreds of spears to kill a boss without ohk. and spear usage goes on the leaderboards.
    if you want to test it, i would suggest using
    "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_piercing_catacomb 999"
    for the spears that you use in the Glas run. that's not on the public leaderboards (dunno if nexon has their own one with more details). these javelins also do like 10x more damage. you cannot bind this command; you need to type it into the console each time, meaning a non-detected console is required.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    i have tested the piercing_catacomb they will get me bann as will ohk and killall or nuke i have got to lvl 60 in 5 days using only javelin_lvl2 and changelevel 2 and god not bann yet log out and in multi timies no prob i can also run in hero under 4 min in most maps just using this method yes lots of spears but under radar i have nvr got the time delay messege ether thats why im asking.