Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Want to trade for a Mosin/ FG42/ or Alligator account

Hi guys,
    I want to trade or sell my account
    I post here all what I have on this account
    I have used about +1800gcoins on this account
    Here is the proof: Sanstitre5 - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit
    NOTE:Cherry isnt added with gun adder I win it in the pre-release event

Give me offers (I such an account with FG42/ Mosin or Alligator or a nice ammount of euros/dollars)

Sanstitre - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit
    capture1 - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit
    Sanstitre3 - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit
    Sanstitre4 - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit

Also give me your offers
    I have email and I do it only with an official MM from MPGH or you go first!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Sans titre.jpg  

capture1.jpg  

Sans titre3.jpg  

Sans titre4.jpg  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exerath For This Useful Post:

AvaNoobcake (07-19-2012),flamesword888 (07-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @Pie and @REVIVE please approve the attachements, there are only .JPG files also pictures

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    How much offer u want?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I want for this a minimum of €/$ i don't communicate my desired price cause I want to see the offers 1st and then I will decide who get it or not (smart :-DD)
    for ex a ammount of euros and a other thing...

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

PS: ich kann auch deutsch sprechen
    Je peux parler francais aussi
    I can speak french english and german

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    For an account wich was "ADD GUNS"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Black View Post
    For an account wich was "ADD GUNS"
    No gun adder... omg... it isnt because u seen cherry and mg4 that Ive added them, look how many gcoins Ive pay in my account before cry about gun adder, look only the rank from mg4ke if its added it will be staff sergeant 2 and look my... duck rank also stop post critics on my thread if u have any proof and If I have post the proof before u talking about gunadder... really...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    "Sure... cherry,anaconda,dual,tempest,mackrel,Bg crusher,zonda bat... all winned in co-op legit and all paid with gcoins for the cherry, tempest, dual and bg???
    SURE!!!!!!
    Don't take us as idiots PLEASE!!!!"

im sorry but you see a dual b. and u say itz a add? u start it do not blame the others -.- you do the same !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    im sorry but you see a dual b. and u say itz a add? u start it do not blame the others -.- you do the same ![/QUOTE]

dual b and all of the guns listed are added, if u post a proof like me with the cherry and mg4ke that they aren't added I will excuse me to you, if not I can blame u because u try to sell an account which get a chance to get banned soon, because it is sufisely that anyone reported u or take a screenie of you equipping this gun and this account will be ban, If they reported me or take a screenie I WON'T get banned because they are legit also now stop whinning and next time before using hack think at the consequences!!!!!!

Thanks
    Hawly cwap, 763 Wins and 491 Losses? Scammer. Roundskip. Euroadder. Gunadder. Br.
    You prolly gon recover account, you ****** scammer.
    Last edited by iClimbTree; 07-18-2012 at 06:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by iClimbTree View Post
    Hawly cwap, 763 Wins and 491 Losses? Scammer. Roundskip. Euroadder. Gunadder. Br.
    You prolly gon recover account, you ****** scammer.
    Did u know what about score reset idiot???
    Look the ammount of gcoin used on my account, gunadder again???? where such a proof before posting ur shit, and take time to look how many gcoins were added to this account... also its isnt gun adder or any exp farmer the real ammount of games is about 2000/2000
    If u don't know anything about AvA play a lot of years more idiot!

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

I used 2 times sd reset and 1 time record reset stfu...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Did u know what about score reset idiot???
    Look the ammount of gcoin used on my account, gunadder again???? where such a proof before posting ur shit, and take time to look how many gcoins were added to this account... also its isnt gun adder or any exp farmer the real ammount of games is about 2000/2000
    If u don't know anything about AvA play a lot of years more idiot!

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

I used 2 times sd reset and 1 time record reset stfu...
    LOL, see how it makes you feel when somebody else tries to stop your sale? Idiot. Nobody cares how many gcoins you spent on the account, what matters is what they are RECEIVING, NOT what used to be on it. Who knows if you even record resetted? You didn't give out a username, therefore we can't check. Also, I've played AVA since it first came out, so, lol.

P.S. - What does my knowledge of AVA have to do about you selling your account? O_O Just wondering, or was that just an insult? If it was an attempt of insulting me, you have failed. Lol.
    Last edited by iClimbTree; 07-18-2012 at 11:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    anyone give an username here... if u want really an username for verify the account you will see that on the ijji its the same... check about IamYourTerrror...
    and nobody will care on a newbie with 10posts also yes ur an idiot...

Thanks
    anyone give an username here... if u want really an username for verify the account you will see that on the ijji its the same... check about IamYourTerrror...
    and nobody will care on a newbie with 10posts also yes ur an idiot...
    "Yes ur an idiot"? Lol, when did I say I wasn't an idiot? But seriously, you are a ******.
    Here's what he messaged me...
    Code:
    exerath: U fucking moron i don t used the gun adder on my main account look the rank or mg4ke and cherry idiot before saying that I added guns...
    It would be sergeant staff class 2 if i would add them stupid idiot, go outta my thread if u don't want to buy it
    If I was a moron, why is it that you aren't able to talk English properly? Lol. Plus, who the fuck said that there was a *required* rank to add guns?
    You can add any fucking gun you want at any rank above Staff Sgt.
    Plus, you were also a "newbie" with 10 posts, but the majority of your posts are probably begging for help, or spamming in the marketplace trying to prevent other accounts from being sold, but when somebody else tries to warn the risks of buying YOUR account, you throw a bitch fit. GG.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by iClimbTree View Post
    "Yes ur an idiot"? Lol, when did I say I wasn't an idiot? But seriously, you are a ******.
    Here's what he messaged me...
    Code:
    exerath: U fucking moron i don t used the gun adder on my main account look the rank or mg4ke and cherry idiot before saying that I added guns...
    It would be sergeant staff class 2 if i would add them stupid idiot, go outta my thread if u don't want to buy it
    If I was a moron, why is it that you aren't able to talk English properly? Lol. Plus, who the fuck said that there was a *required* rank to add guns?
    You can add any fucking gun you want at any rank above Staff Sgt.
    Plus, you were also a "newbie" with 10 posts, but the majority of your posts are probably begging for help, or spamming in the marketplace trying to prevent other accounts from being sold, but when somebody else tries to warn the risks of buying YOUR account, you throw a bitch fit. GG.
    Yes sure, stop talk and think a little idiot!
    MG4KE Rank Added with gun adder is Staff Sergeant 3 look mine: duck rank! also here is the proof that this isnt added u fucking stupid moron , go out of my thread now!
    July 2012... let me know...ah yes you're only a little leecher , in this period it was the ''hack time'', and which risks to buy my account?? I used a lot of times roundskipper yes... and? Im not banned also go harrass a other thread now u kid!
    And about my english this isnt your problem, I can already talk 4 other languages also shut up forever now about me! and look YOURSELF baby!

Thanks
    Yes sure, stop talk and think a little idiot!
    MG4KE Rank Added with gun adder is Staff Sergeant 3 look mine: duck rank! also here is the proof that this isnt added u fucking stupid moron , go out of my thread now!
    July 2012... let me know...ah yes you're only a little leecher , in this period it was the ''hack time'', and which risks to buy my account?? I used a lot of times roundskipper yes... and? Im not banned also go harrass a other thread now u kid!
    And about my english this isnt your problem, I can already talk 4 other languages also shut up forever now about me! and look YOURSELF baby!
    You can talk 4 languages, but not English, the language that most people speak on the internet? You said you didn't use a hack, now you're saying you roundskipped when I questioned it? Idiot, look at your wins/losses, you told people to look up a username that didn't even exist. The risks to buy your account is that you've hacked on it. It took you a week to reply to me too, I bet you were thinking about what to say l0l. Gtfo, gravedigging old threads. ******.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast