Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalF33t View Post
    I come from CA, lol.

As long as it isn't game breaking I don't really do anything. I check it out on an alt account, then I'll go back to my main and just play legit.

I do contribute with stuff once in a while, I was the first one to release the euro bug here. Meh. As long as AVA doesn't die and become the new CA I don't care what you guys are doing ^-^
    the problem there is that this isn't hacker that was killing this game, Aeria was doing it doing random ban including legit player, also good thing about that is i think they saw their error because they didn't make it again, also this game will never become CA, if people keep godmode/rank hack/GM Commnad (like server msg) out of release (what will happen) so don't be worry none is enough stupid to make AVA -> CA
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    the problem there is that this isn't hacker that was killing this game, Aeria was doing it doing random ban including legit player, also good thing about that is i think they saw their error because they didn't make it again, also this game will never become CA, if people keep godmode/rank hack/GM Commnad (like server msg) out of release (what will happen) so don't be worry none is enough stupid to make AVA -> CA
    Oh yes, the GM Command hack. I loved that thing ^-^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    no bann i speaked with german gm r1pper he told me only when u use this gun and they make a screenshoot and send to aeria games they will bann u
    SO JUST DONT USE IT

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spezel1te View Post
    no bann i speaked with german gm r1pper he told me only when u use this gun and they make a screenshoot and send to aeria games they will bann u
    SO JUST DONT USE IT
    read before reply, also yes Aeria ban you if you use gun add, but the report ingame do nothing against it, GS_trainer told it, the only way at the moment is : someone see you with a gun that you aren't supossed to have, then he take a screenshot and send it in ticket to aeria and wait for 1-2 week to get an answer or just see their ticked deleted because Aeria don't have time for ticket much, they are in the process of merging,
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern View Post
    We added the guns through CE, not bought it, so their only method of knowing that we got the Special Weaps is to check our inventories. Just don't use them and be safe ^_^
    Wrong, when you buy a gun you send a packet with the gun ID to the server (the ID is taken from your RAM, that's why you can change it with CE to w/e you want).
    You're not actually "adding", you're just changing the ID sent to the server to buy the item you want and not the redduck bat or w/e else, so the item you bought is still logged if they actually do take logs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    lol, nice redspot lol nice

Thanks
    IJJI SUCK MY DICK YOU MOTHERFUCKER KISS MY WHOLE ASS. They banned my main...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i know, also i hope you read i mentioned someone that come here everyday
    so you did mention lol my bad for not paying attention

Thanks
    Ok, i've seen enough of this !

First of all, i have alot of EXP in glitching and using CE, and i know quite alot of stuff.

1) You wont get banned as the OP said, unless you show up your guns in public and someone takes a ScreenShot of it, then you'll get banned.
    2) I've been adding euros and EXP from the CE for more than 4 months in daily basis, nothing happened to my account, i also added the anaconda, pike bomb, 3 weeks ago, and nothing happened.
    3) If you noticed you'll see that the GM's posted on the forums that they will bann each player that is using or has used the CE (Gun adder), well they wont unless you do what i mentioned ^, how do i know ? Well its simple, couple of months ago there was the euro glitch wich added ~150k everytime you did it, i'm pretty sure that most of you knew it, what did the GM's do ? huh, same as Aeria GM's did now, they started intimidating the forums saying that they will bann people for abusing the glitch, what happened ? Nothing.
    4) For the people in here that think that the GM's do now know anything or do not know much about the sort of hacks were using, well your pretty much wrong, they do know everything, they have people that send them info of everything, and on their free time the GM's also come here sometimes, their poeple to you know, their not stupid.
    5) Fortunatly, and unfortunatly, Aeria cant do much now, at least for the time being, they did bann alot of people already wich is true, but well, they still have hell alot of work to do, and its not easy as many of you think it is.

So, basicly if you do not get banned after lets say 1-3 weeks after using the CE no matter for what, then your safe.

Thanks for reading.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    come @ me IJJI
    they might actualy do some court shit. u did break the TOS.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    they might actualy do some court shit. u did break the TOS.
    Hope not
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    He is in a different country. They cant do anything but IP and HWID ban.

But that can be bypassed rofl...

Thanks
    Too many people are bitching back and forth like little brats. Just shut the fuck up if you're going to flame others.

Aeria banned my main the day after I bought GCoin, so I say fuck em. I've got over fifty accounts setup with mg4k3, dual barb, tempest, and cherry. Not using a damn one of em either, just using em to boost acc value.

They wouldn't request players to report with screenshots if they had a fast and efficient way of banning the gun adders. So that argument is invalid.

"z0mg mah friend werks for demz" - just shut the fuck up. No one cares and you're probably full of shit. Talk all you want, we really don't give a fuck.

AVA is going to be the next CA. It used to be fucking ridiculous to hack AVA, but now it's easy as shit to exploit it. And it's not the best fps. BLR is a thousand times better and it's still new.

If you are part of mpgh just to report the exploits and hacks, you have less of a life than we do. We might make shit to make the game easier, but you just sit on your ass all day getting a hard on by browsing a forum and being a nark, that's cocksucker status in my book.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

I was on ijji and under the ava game section and i saw that GM_Astra posted this about the gun adder

We are aware of the GunsAdder hack for CheatEngine.

Please do not use this cheat!

We would like to let you know that we WILL take action against any account that is found to be using it or has already used it.
    Last edited by thomask19; 07-13-2012 at 09:36 PM.

Thanks
    screw ijji..........i wish some other company woulda publish AVA first.........ijji sucks too much, they never give a shit about bugs and other in game issues but money

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast