Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Calm Down About Gun Add, Read

About All Those Who Used Gun Add And Now Are Scared Of Getting Ban (if You Used on Main Or ...)

what to do ? Just Don't User THe GUn You Added, The Only Way They Got o Ban You Is Someone Taking ScreenShot

THANKS LOW IQ Trainer :P Concerning the gun adders | Alliance of Valiant Arms

ALso There Are Requirement For The Report.

-Low rankers using Dual barbatos, Barbatos, BG Crusher, or Tar Cherry

-Anyone using discontinued items such as ("Pumpkin Grenade" NOT "Hot Pumpkin Grenade," Chocolate grenade, Pumpkin mask, Holiday mask, Santa hat, or "Heartbreaker U grenade" but not necessarily "Heartbreaker I grenade"),

There Are Still Some Gun Add that you can use If you Are High LvL But THe BEst Is Just Leave It In Inventory Until Aeria Get Back To Normal, THey Are Actually Mad/Scared Due To RedSpot :PPPPPPPPP

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

/Move Wrong Section , Sorry
    I Miss the old time

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

211070 (07-16-2012),DajZk (07-13-2012),exerath (07-11-2012),FrozenBird (07-12-2012),RedSpot (07-11-2012),sigmaetarhov (07-19-2012),SircannA (07-11-2012),sjoerd.15.2 (07-12-2012),SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern (07-11-2012),youngbuck1970 (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    this is good advice but there are people complaining all over the forums at ijji and they been spying as guest's on here

Thanks
    i know, also i hope you read i mentioned someone that come here everyday
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    About All Those Who Used Gun Add And Now Are Scared Of Getting Ban (if You Used on Main Or ...)

what to do ? Just Don't User THe GUn You Added, The Only Way They Got o Ban You Is Someone Taking ScreenShot

THANKS LOW IQ Trainer :P Concerning the gun adders | Alliance of Valiant Arms

ALso There Are Requirement For The Report.

-Low rankers using Dual barbatos, Barbatos, BG Crusher, or Tar Cherry

-Anyone using discontinued items such as ("Pumpkin Grenade" NOT "Hot Pumpkin Grenade," Chocolate grenade, Pumpkin mask, Holiday mask, Santa hat, or "Heartbreaker U grenade" but not necessarily "Heartbreaker I grenade"),

There Are Still Some Gun Add that you can use If you Are High LvL But THe BEst Is Just Leave It In Inventory Until Aeria Get Back To Normal, THey Are Actually Mad/Scared Due To RedSpot :PPPPPPPPP

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

/Move Wrong Section , Sorry
    As a good friend of trainer772, I'm just going to say this.

He's only doing it to SPEED IT UP. They have purchase records of everything, so they can see who has added it no matter what.

You're all pretty much fucked, lol. And no, I'm not spying as a guest. I'm not the ones that report it to Aeria and such, I just give info on stuff like this.

I also like that you're bashing his IQ when your own doesn't seem that high.
    Last edited by DigitalF33t; 07-11-2012 at 06:35 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DigitalF33t For This Useful Post:

NekroX (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalF33t View Post
    As a good friend of trainer772, I'm just going to say this.

He's only doing it to SPEED IT UP. They have purchase records of everything, so they can see who has added it no matter what.

You're all pretty much fucked, lol. And no, I'm not spying as a guest. I'm not the ones that report it to Aeria and such, I just give info on stuff like this.
    not really, Aeria can check who purchased, yes but they will have to know WHO have a gun, if you don't use it, they cannot know that you added stuff, we aren't fucked, Aeria is.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    AvA Playa, why cant you make bots for 32bit? i really need 1

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    come @ me IJJI
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    not really, Aeria can check who purchased, yes but they will have to know WHO have a gun, if you don't use it, they cannot know that you added stuff, we aren't fucked, Aeria is.
    There we go again. Lets see. How do you think they can add guns during events? Why do you think euros are server-sided?

I'm not going to bother anymore, and I couldn't care less if you guys gets banned or not, since it's just Cherry, Dual Barb, Conda. The rest aren't special, and the 3 i mentioned just sucks.

But honestly, why do you guys want to fuck up ava that much? It's the best game out there (F2P), so why not fuck something else up.

Tbh, if it wasn't for all the leechers that leeched RedSpots tables it would all have been much better, and much less bans
    Last edited by DigitalF33t; 07-11-2012 at 06:57 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DigitalF33t For This Useful Post:

youngbuck1970 (07-11-2012)

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    There we go again. Lets see. How do you think they can add guns during events? Why do you think euros are server-sided?

I'm not going to bother anymore, and I couldn't care less if you guys gets banned or not, since it's just Cherry, Dual Barb, Conda. The rest aren't special, and the 3 i mentioned just sucks.
    I got a question for you, as you say aeria got logs for every single account right?
    then why they didn't ban the people who added the guns before the release me myself and more 100 others didn't get banned.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (07-11-2012),uthred28 (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I got a question for you, as you say aeria got logs for every single account right?
    then why they didn't ban the people who added the guns before the release me myself and more 100 others didn't get banned.
    It wasn't as big of an issue, and they weren't losing much money. We all know that Aeria only cares about money. A GM made a thread about the gun adders. They didn't make a thread about the OPK'ers, Aimbotters and so forth. It's all about the profit. Once they lose enough they'll take action. And those that did it while it was a paidservice is most likely SAFER than the free ones.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DigitalF33t For This Useful Post:

NekroX (07-11-2012),youngbuck1970 (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    It wasn't as big of an issue, and they weren't losing much money. We all know that Aeria only cares about money. A GM made a thread about the gun adders. They didn't make a thread about the OPK'ers, Aimbotters and so forth. It's all about the profit. Once they lose enough they'll take action. And those that did it while it was a paidservice is most likely SAFER than the free ones.
    Being able to get guns that had costed gcoins through an event at one point = more serious than lame 13 year olds aimbotting everywhere cuz they can't win in a simple game.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @DigitalF33t , I did release it duo to the leechers as u said. And if no one ever showed up on MPGH starting up services I would never release it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psyman88 View Post
    Being able to get guns that had costed gcoins through an event at one point = more serious than lame 13 year olds aimbotting everywhere cuz they can't win in a simple game.
    In Aeria's eyes, yes, because it was 25GCoins per capsule... That's a lot of money since most had to 10 cap it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    @DigitalF33t , I did release it duo to the leechers as u said. And if no one ever showed up on MPGH starting up services I would never release it.
    Yeah. If just it'd only have been you I'd have been safer, and no need to risk bans.

Thanks
    Sigh this is why I told my friends to cool down on the pnade and the tar...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    /Moved to correct sub-forum.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast