Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    okay. So fucking check my theory out. I think that guys is right (In first vid) about other countries trying to corrupt russia. In no time russia will be a dead country and will start a fucking war (WW3!)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Fucking repulsive. I'm not going back for a long long time.
    There are lots of poor places there, just because they're too dumb to become usefull.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    Desomorphine can easily be made with just pure codeine substance, hydrochloride, and sodium bicarbonate. They don't have access to hydrochloride and pure codeine, so they take the equivalent to Tylenol #4, use gasoline as the catalyst, iodine as the bindant, and lacquer thinner to synthesize the end drug. Nasty shit when home brewed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Desomorphine can easily be made with just pure codeine substance, hydrochloride, and sodium bicarbonate. They don't have access to hydrochloride and pure codeine, so they take the equivalent to Tylenol #4, use gasoline as the catalyst, iodine as the bindant, and lacquer thinner to synthesize the end drug. Nasty shit when home brewed.
    Which means...
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post

Which means...
    IT'S BAD FOR YOU.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    u should work at shoppersdrug mart and not as a marketer for homedepot lmao.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post

Which means...
    You can produce the same drug without the excess chemicals involved, they use a similar synthesis exchanging the hydrochloride with an acid similar in molecular structure to muriatic acid (without the contaminants) to make a drug that helps heroin addicts lose their addiction. It gives them a similar high but they become sick when they use the real thing.

I know my shits confusing but drugs/music/networking/and being an asshole are what I know best

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

IT'S BAD FOR YOU.
    Yes, exactly this! Tehe

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    u should work at shoppersdrug mart and not as a marketer for homedepot lmao.
    I'm not allowed I'm not allowed anywhere near class 2/1 chemicals in America...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I'm not allowed I'm not allowed anywhere near class 2/1 chemicals in America...
    Whyyyyyyy?

Thanks

Whyyyyyyy?
    When I was arrested the cops went through my computer and found all of my research I was working on three projects, an untraceable synthetic cannibinoid with zero side effects, a chemical coagulant for LSD that won't degrade it to a lower yield yet would extract the chemical from a persons skin if it touched their skin, and a synthetic party drug that looked and tasted like water, but acted as a cannibinoid and a stimulant without any side effects. The cops freaked out and tried to say I was making chemical weapons, but after the fucked up my hard drive and sent my work to some analysts somewhere I don't even know, they realized what I was working on and labeled me a "Danger to Society", so I'm not allowed a lot of shit now I can never own a gun (I say bullshit) I'm not supposed to have any knives (oops), and I need expressed permission from the court to leave the country. It's bullshit really

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Whyyyyyyy?
    When I was arrested the cops went through my computer and found all of my research I was working on three projects, an untraceable synthetic cannibinoid with zero side effects, a chemical coagulant for LSD that won't degrade it to a lower yield yet would extract the chemical from a persons skin if it touched their skin, and a synthetic party drug that looked and tasted like water, but acted as a cannibinoid and a stimulant without any side effects. The cops freaked out and tried to say I was making chemical weapons, but after the fucked up my hard drive and sent my work to some analysts somewhere I don't even know, they realized what I was working on and labeled me a "Danger to Society", so I'm not allowed a lot of shit now I can never own a gun (I say bullshit) I'm not supposed to have any knives (oops), and I need expressed permission from the court to leave the country. It's bullshit really

well u fucked up didnt you? why didnt you get arrested outside ur house? they cant go in ur house withiut a warrant and if u are outside!

Thanks
    I didn't even have the chemicals, my buddy did down at school and our work was his school project but he couldn't finish it without my work, I did the chemistry, he just followed my directions. And nothing we were doing was technically illegal because we never made an illegal substances or used any

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

well u fucked up didnt you? why didnt you get arrested outside ur house? they cant go in ur house withiut a warrant and if u are outside!
    What warrant? They didn't have a warrant to search my car either, and I didn't have five pounds of pot like they said I did, but it all went through anyways there's a reason I hate the government man..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I didn't even have the chemicals, my buddy did down at school and our work was his school project but he couldn't finish it without my work, I did the chemistry, he just followed my directions. And nothing we were doing was technically illegal because we never made an illegal substances or used any
    that really sux man. u seem legit about chemistry.

Thanks
    that really sux man. u seem legit about chemistry.
    Only thing besides computers that I love to be honest. And history, I love history, but with chemistry my goal was to recreate a safer form of every hard drug that would also be easier to make, that way people didn't kill themselves or hurt others as much I'm just pissed they took my lab equipment away, I spent 2k on all that shit and I never even used any of it. Though they are the "law" and can do whatever the fuck they want now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Only thing besides computers that I love to be honest. And history, I love history, but with chemistry my goal was to recreate a safer form of every hard drug that would also be easier to make, that way people didn't kill themselves or hurt others as much I'm just pissed they took my lab equipment away, I spent 2k on all that shit and I never even used any of it. Though they are the "law" and can do whatever the fuck they want now
    Holy shit Lehs I love you.
    Last edited by Azathᴏth; 07-12-2012 at 04:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    That girl was wearing a Pink Floyd shirt.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast