Thanks

Smile need help with pub hack

can any1 sent me a latest pub hack of mpgh?? just sent me the link. thx that would be really helpful[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    There are no new hacks out yet, Dave has been kidnapped by Mexican leprechauns, sorry.

Thanks
    think its patched... wait for the next one... i think that the mpgh coder are working on it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    MPGH hacks is currently patched
    please be patent and it will be updated as soon as possible
    [IMG]https://i365.photobucke*****m/albums/oo96/megaflcl-/Untitled-1-2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i365.photobucke*****m/albums/oo96/megaflcl-/txtmovementvh8.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    just wait for the next

Thanks
    there is no hack out thanks to those stupid opkers taking advantage of there opponents hope this has been a big lesson to the makers of hacks,,cause nexon has a professional hacker injecting viruses in every hack he tracks down causing the hackshield to make updates,,,well no more hacks for combat arms thanks to you idiots that used opk most of the time hope the next time they make a hack for combat arms they eleiminate the opk feature cause i know this guy who claims to be doing this with all the hacks,, is real and he aint no game he has proved to take out all the hacks he said he would within a specific day,, so good luck with this guy,,,cause the guy says he is every hacking sites worse nite mare

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darklyte043 View Post
    there is no hack out thanks to those stupid opkers taking advantage of there opponents hope this has been a big lesson to the makers of hacks,,cause nexon has a professional hacker injecting viruses in every hack he tracks down causing the hackshield to make updates,,,well no more hacks for combat arms thanks to you idiots that used opk most of the time hope the next time they make a hack for combat arms they eleiminate the opk feature cause i know this guy who claims to be doing this with all the hacks,, is real and he aint no game he has proved to take out all the hacks he said he would within a specific day,, so good luck with this guy,,,cause the guy says he is every hacking sites worse nite mare
    In this thread - Noob who is tired of getting OPKed, and decides to make false statements about a fictional 'hacker'.

Thanks
    just tell him the newest 1

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darklyte043 View Post
    is obvious that only join MPGH for hack.
    He join at nov 2008 and he only post 10 time