Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    god fucking damnit hes back!
    Mpgh is addicting

Also I keep getting banned for flamming

I am planning on banning all my alts or deleting them

Thanks
    Its true, I'm getting pretty sick of it aswell..
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post

I BETTER SEE THAT REP WHEN YOU GET HOME .
    I'LL REP YOU SO HARD YOU WON'T BE REPPING FOR A WEEK.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Delko DJ (07-14-2012),Mr. Lonely (07-14-2012),Mr.Seyeko (07-14-2012),Uniquely (07-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I'LL REP YOU SO HARD YOU WON'T BE REPPING FOR A WEEK.
    I want what shes having

Thanks

I want what shes having
    Erm...

Also the cs threads were getting annoying

Thanks

I want what shes having
    Once I'm able to rep you again (last one was when we were having our overly dramatic bitch fest) I'LL SLAM YOU WITH REP SO HARD YOUR REP WILL WONDER IF IM ACTUALLY PETER NORTH.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Delko DJ (07-14-2012),Mr.Seyeko (07-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Attention whoring princess threads was half-directed at royce, half-directed at the 'no ban' thread.

One day later (and most of this week, actually), the top posted threads are CSes, Princess, and royce's threads. All of which we could go without. Hence this thread.

Whatever happened to the halfway decent discussions? Those were actually pretty good and worth my time.
    Yeah my bad, i thought you were implying to the active princess's. (Those threads don't tickle my fancy so i didn't view them).
    & you should know how it happens around here , a new girl comes, she gets her hype , then she gets in line with her fan boys. Some older members honestly couldn't give a fuck whether we're a girl or a sheep. It should be just an acknowledgment but people get hyped up about it because some of them live on another planet without females.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks

Yeah my bad, i thought you were implying to the active princess's. (Those threads don't tickle my fancy so i didn't view them).
    & you should know how it happens around here , a new girl comes, she gets her hype , then she gets in line with her fan boys. Some older members honestly couldn't give a fuck whether we're a girl or a sheep. It should be just an acknowledgment but people get hyped up about it because some of them live on another planet without females.
    Logged onto a work comp just to rep you. By the way, I love you for saying "tickle my fancy", favorite expression

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

i always thought you where a sheep

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

i always thought you where a sheep
    Either ways i'm available to shag , you down?

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Logged onto a work comp just to rep you. By the way, I love you for saying "tickle my fancy", favorite expression
    Oh yes, tickle my fancy and i'll tickle your pickle .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Lonely For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (07-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I know, I'm just using this

As a reply assuming she's going to be the next Jessica if that was the case, it was a joke ... *claps feet*
    & i know how guys around here treat girls, as I can recall there was only 7 girls before katy came, and each one of them had their own hype.
    There is hypes because apparently " no girls exists on the internet" & even if they did they're trolls or moles .
    You don't exist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

You don't exist.
    Your dick doesn't exist .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Lonely For This Useful Post:

Canadian (07-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Your dick doesn't exist .
    [IMG]https://i1196.photobucke*****m/albums/aa405/Wizardify/tumblrlf3xhv4oez1qa4y3m.jpg[/IMG]

Dicks are for pussies anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

[IMG]https://i1196.photobucke*****m/albums/aa405/Wizardify/tumblrlf3xhv4oez1qa4y3m.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

iseewutudidthar

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast