Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    @RedSpot if u already added 1million to my other account can u add another mil on another one of my acc's for free..or do i have to pay again?
    you willl have to ask him by skype! he is banned and cant answer you!
    and for your question i think he will charge you for the other million!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i have a origin account with bf3 and like 4 more games i can give u the oringin account if u add 1millon euros to my account plzzzz

Thanks
    Redspot when are my euros comin?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    Redspot when are my euros comin?
    Hij is banned

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    I vouch for RedSpot as he is really legit. I also agree with him on the not being selfish part. He was the one who released Gun Adder when everyone was trying to make a profit off of his own find. If you don't like RedSpot or his services there is absolutely NO reason to post. @rfpd And I don't see u in the skype group? So you're really a nobody leecher who only cares about yourself and not the community because u dont even want to associate with us so just GTFO bro. Don't post as you're ignorance is going to piss me off.

Back on topic, Red is legit and this works 100%. I've had my account for awhile with the euro he added and I have most of the euro guns nao

Also, if Red isn't on, just contact me on Skype and I will get you to him quick

My Skype: youngbuck1970
    Do you know why RedSpot's banned?

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by megasushi View Post
    how much does it cost for 1million ?
    250 Gcoin is 1million euro, when your overall activity is 40%+ then it's 100 Gcoin = 1 Million euros. Gezz go read his thread meng

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    So I think its a good time for another service

Euro adding, thats right!

So I think the prices will be, 1 million euros for 200gcoins

MPGH Members with 40%+ Activity will get 1Million euros for 100Gcoins

This method doesn't give EXP or Badges!!! thats why its 100% SAFE!
    It takes like 35-45 minutes for 1 million euros

Payments:

Paypal (Doing a payment for me with your paypal account)
    IJJI G-Coin cards (E-Pins)

Only Skype
    @RedSpot any proof? 100% safe??? what did u do with the 30 anacondas and the 10 panivlov masks, without talking about the 6000days of el raffle, 300days mag b or a and armor ...?????
    He doesnt give the credits to @mikepr0z101 for the tables and now he will do a service with mike's work... really Redspot ur are again and ever this f****** selfish kid,
    @Pie and @REVIVE please delete this thread and inform your superiors of that, anyone need to be banned cause of Redspot , Redspot will again farm people and release later the tables = more bans again =really bad reputation of MPGH for let publicy all kind of solution to ''how to be ban in AvA!!!'' he said he will destroy AvA,

Add simply MikePr0z101 on skype he will add you for 200gcoins 5Millions euros, he is legit too he added on my account 10Millions

PS: I don't understand that people thanks him for adding bans... AvA is a dead game cuz of him!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to exerath For This Useful Post:

trustjoe (07-16-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    @RedSpot any proof? 100% safe??? what did u do with the 30 anacondas and the 10 panivlov masks, without talking about the 6000days of el raffle, 300days mag b or a and armor ...?????
    He doesnt give the credits to @mikepr0z101 for the tables and now he will do a service with mike's work... really Redspot ur are again and ever this f****** selfish kid,
    @Pie and @REVIVE please delete this thread and inform your superiors of that, anyone need to be banned cause of Redspot , Redspot will again farm people and release later the tables = more bans again =really bad reputation of MPGH for let publicy all kind of solution to ''how to be ban in AvA!!!'' he said he will destroy AvA,

Add simply MikePr0z101 on skype he will add you for 200gcoins 5Millions euros, he is legit too he added on my account 10Millions

PS: I don't understand that people thanks him for adding bans... AvA is a dead game cuz of him!!!
    Do you have any proof that Red's table is from Mike? I know that Mike legit is...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Why did he get banned?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    y are people copying what mike discovered

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

umm but so the 5 million that mike will add will get us 100 anacondas!! and 100 panfilov masks no? so all this method is kinda too much risky no?

Thanks
    why is he banned? this can not be??? is this serious???? then good people like respot no scammer will be banned?

Please EXPLAIN ME whz is he banned?????!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by solitex View Post
    why is he banned? this can not be??? is this serious???? then good people like respot no scammer will be banned?

Please EXPLAIN ME whz is he banned?????!!!!
    Lol chill down, he's gonna be unbanned soon, it's for a while

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You know there are more people who know how to add money to theire accounts

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Ur 100% right man this redspot is a fcking moneywolf! He thinks only about himself

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Mike DIDN'T make the hack!
    I was really close before mike find it, and no one that used my gun adding service ever got banned.
    People who got banned because of the gun adder are those who got screenshoted and reported to aeria!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Just make it fcking public for everyone! Why do you need to earn on it that even isn't yours..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    i dont understand why is it soo important to claim that a hack is "theirs" come on we all know mike got to it first and posted the credits and stuff, but really without cheat engine none of this would be possible and i know for one thing none of us own Cheat engine so get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzoboy View Post
    can anyone help me find a download for perX? What is PerX.

Help Quick.

Thanks very much!! :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    I keep answering the same shit every day
    don't u choobs know the usage of the button called 'Search' ?I suppose not
    when something is approved,it's not a virus
    Got it retard?
    Quote Originally Posted by juan1212 View Post
    where is the search button?

OWNED

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast