Thread: Honestly..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipChipWoot View Post
    The Combat Arms section is the epitome of genius! I don't know what you guys are talking about!

*Checks Combat Arms section*

*Comes back*

I hate choobs...
    If they would stay in that damn section, things would be good. But their little asses leak out. I say the GMOD's go on a massive banhammz0r hunt. No joke.

Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger55 View Post
    dont blame everyone that plays ca. not everyone flames and spams and i play ca
    Do you advertise sites? Do you spam every thread you see? Half of the nerds that are from the CA section.. do that. We never said people that PLAY IT.. we said people FROM the CA section.

All little kids. Their probably like twelve. Had to lie about their age on MPGH.. just so that they could get their little hacks. >;l

Thanks
    If all the idiotic choobs were banned, then MPGH would have lost half of the total forum members...

Strangely, that is a great thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i know what u mean man i miss the good old days to when every one on mpgh was cool with everyone......i rember i came on this site for warrock hacks to that was some shit wasnt it lol 3000 feet jumps where AWSOME!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipChipWoot View Post
    If all the idiotic choobs were banned, then MPGH would have lost half of the total forum members...

Strangely, that is a great thing.
    Or just ban the little fuckers that spam everywhere. And or flame everywhere. Thinking their cool.. and can get away with it. Fucking failures at life.

They need to be banned. I'm about to point out every prick rinse out to the Gmod's so they can use the fawking banhamz0r.

Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    i know what u mean man i miss the good old days to when every one on mpgh was cool with everyone......i rember i came on this site for warrock hacks to that was some shit wasnt it lol 3000 feet jumps where AWSOME!
    Haha.. so damn true.

Quote Originally Posted by specter1122 View Post
    hello...
    just kinda sayin hi...
    i hack on combat arms =P
    THIS WAS JUST POSTED... This proves my point. T.T

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Or just ban the little fuckers that spam everywhere. And or flame everywhere. Thinking their cool.. and can get away with it. Fucking failures at life.

They need to be banned. I'm about to point out every prick rinse out to the Gmod's so they can use the fawking banhamz0r.

Haha.. so damn true.
    dude we should make a hole scecshin just for the old users and only the old users for dec of 08 can enter only fo real

Thanks
    yea dave relly needs to ban these ******s

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    dude we should make a hole scecshin just for the old users and only the old users for dec of 08 can enter only fo real
    What about those who were banned and made new accounts. Thats a good idea though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Haha. Just wait for the hacks to get updated. Hopefully the little fuckers will stay quarantined in their little shit hole.

And leave the real members.. to keeping the forum alive.

Edit: This is what I like, if you go take a look at my 'paintball' thread. Their was no flaming. It was actually a conversastion. Can never get that anymore... and the only reason their is not spam on it or anything.. is because all the old members are on. (Well at least in the general section) I'm just proving a point.

Thanks
    Holy crap... I just realised I joined in FEBRUARY 2008...

Anyway, back on topic...

Send out the banhammah! Maybe attach it to a tank or something... we need heave weapons for this crap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Haha. Just wait for the hacks to get updated. Hopefully the little fuckers will stay quarantined in their little shit hole.

Edit: This is what I like, if you go take a look at my 'paintball' thread. Their was no flaming. It was actually a conversastion. Can never get that anymore... and the only reason their is not spam on it or anything.. is because all the old members are on. (Well at least in the general section) I'm just proving a point.
    i know i read it.....it was just chill i love shit like that but dont u like my idia whare only people from 08 dec can enter the room....and the people that made new accounts will be let in.....it be like a vip just for old members but no like hacks involed like a friend vip kind of and will have banners sayen loyle members

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I'm just going to drop a fucking 'Banzor Atomic Bomb' on the fucking Combat Arms Section.

i know i read it.....it was just chill i love shit like that but dont u like my idia whare only people from 08 dec can enter the room....and the people that made new accounts will be let in.....it be like a vip just for old members but no like hacks involed like a friend vip kind of and will have banners sayen loyle members
    Yeah, that would be nice. And their would be a mod, that would ban one little fucker that flames about something that offended him in no way.

Well, I'm about to get off guys. I'm mad tired.. and sore from paintball xD.

I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    because no one scrolls up -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I'm just going to drop a fucking 'Banzor Atomic Bomb' on the fucking Combat Arms Section.
    What happened to jusso being voted mod. I would have already went on a banning spree. Ive been waiting for like 3 weeks to be made a mod but nothing. O well I guess. Jeta said Id become mod asap

Thanks
    A Banzor Atomic Bomb, 3 carpet banning runs, 12 "Super Banapalm" drops, and a picture of Paris Hilton...

Boom.

P.S. Catch ya later, Hood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    What happened to jusso being voted mod. I would have already went on a banning spree. Ive been waiting for like 3 weeks to be made a mod but nothing. O well I guess. Jeta said Id become mod asap
    Did you just talk to yourself in 3rd person? xD

Lol, anyways.. it never works out like people say about mod's. Guess we're full now. I mod the Combat Arms VIP Section.. and man.. :l. Lol.

ONTOPIC: Someone needs to go on a banning spree, looking for all the little fuckers that are ruining this for us. :l

AND GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE. - IF I WAKE UP TO A "I'm new.. fuck me in the ass so I can get my Combat Arms Hacks".. I'm going to slap myself. :l

Lol, peace everyone.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast