Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by sktr2013 View Post
    it isnt our fault
    its the terrorists fault for destroyin the twin towers
    Yes kiddo that completely justifies US and British Armed Forces TORTURING innocent Iraqi's and blowing them up with 50 cals.

Google some stories from the frontline from the OTHER side and don't give me all this biased shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebow View Post
    Lol From what I understand didnt bush invade after they blew up our towers? I mean seriosly if you where the president and terrorists from iraq blew up the twin towers kill thousands of innocent civilains, would you not invade them? You would just sit back and not start a war? Im very glad that you werent the president because if you where we would be dead. And im tired of all you stupid people! All you ever do is " Blame it on bush"! Bad economy? blame it on bush. war? Blame it on bush. And for you people that dont want us to go to war, what are you thinking? This isnt Hello kitty town! This is the real world! Theres war and terrorists and killing! And if you cant understand that then get your head out of your ass! Every time there is a war there are the people like you that protest and hate the president the whole time. You dont understand what has to be done. so whoever made this "its americas fault" thread- Would you go to war if terrorist were attacking your country and maybe had nuclear weapons?

Woah.. Your stupidty has no limit. Bush needed a reason to go in afghanistan or what ever country they invaded (Forgot and in no mood to go look). Do you know "Why there still in that country" Becuase there still looking for osama bin laden. "The person behind all of this" So bush's reasoning.. Lets take our troops and let thousands of them die all for one person.. his name is osama bin laden. Hm...They haven't found him yet and know even though they say there reason is to protect the people there and stop terroisim, there still there looking for osama becuase they dont want to come out and look like complete failures.

GG kid... have you ever heard of somthing called the pearl harbour attacks? They knew about that aswell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebow View Post
    Lol From what I understand didnt bush invade after they blew up our towers? I mean seriosly if you where the president and terrorists from iraq blew up the twin towers kill thousands of innocent civilains, would you not invade them? You would just sit back and not start a war? Im very glad that you werent the president because if you where we would be dead. And im tired of all you stupid people! All you ever do is " Blame it on bush"! Bad economy? blame it on bush. war? Blame it on bush. And for you people that dont want us to go to war, what are you thinking? This isnt Hello kitty town! This is the real world! Theres war and terrorists and killing! And if you cant understand that then get your head out of your ass! Every time there is a war there are the people like you that protest and hate the president the whole time. You dont understand what has to be done. so whoever made this "its americas fault" thread- Would you go to war if terrorist were attacking your country and maybe had nuclear weapons?
    just by that one line im guessing your 12-15 years old...
    and if your not, thats just SAD....

OBL is probably rotting away somewhere, and if he is alive, do you really think he is worth BILLIONS of dollars to search for?

Noob...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikata View Post
    GG kid... have you ever heard of somthing called the pearl harbour attacks? They knew about that aswell.
    T.T did you really say that? really? T.T stop being an asshole.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    T.T did you really say that? really? T.T stop being an asshole.
    lol? Wth are you talking about. Pointing out the ovbious/turth doesn't make me an asshole. I just say things directly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I think everyone already knows this but the reason why America invaded the middle east was for oil, not for any other reason, and don't believe anything about WMDs. Seriously we haven't even been briefed on what exactly they have, other then a few plane and some rocket launchers. I would give more info but I would get flamed.

[img]https://************.com/sig/017/hiyohihi.jpg[/img]

[IMG]https://i684.photobucke*****m/albums/vv206/hihi2111/Killzone.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i684.photobucke*****m/albums/vv206/hihi2111/MPGHHitsugayasig.jpg[/IMG]

mpgh.net/freeVIP

Thanks
    for real? i dont believe so...
    bye

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by harrissouth View Post
    Fuck europe. Gay society and fat ass kids.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by harrissouth View Post
    Fuck europe. Gay society and fat ass kids.
    HAHAHAHAHA You fail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    lol? Wth are you talking about. Pointing out the ovbious/turth doesn't make me an asshole. I just say things directly.
    your such a dumbass, i just can't believe how stupid you are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I skipped most of the posts because they all looked like flaming.. The reason why were here doesn't really matter does it? I mean, sure, we may finally agree on a reason why we ended up in the middle east. But the fact of the matter is, is that US military is in the middle east. and it sucks. We have tons of oil rigs down here right now, and there have been a lot of empty drillings, and there isn't much of a war anymore. So, why are we still here?? Obama, get us out of here for god sakes!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    /agreed 100%
    [IMG]https://i1202.photobucke*****m/albums/bb368/adnyana179a/HalaMadrid.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    DBB agrees.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by beteasta3 View Post
    Correction its george bushes fault hes redneck 90 iq ass is what brought us all in this mess. If those sand ******s want to be a corrupt and useless nation so be it but dont stick ure nose in other peoples business
    im gonna write real big and slow so you can understand
    PRESIDENTS CAN NOT DECLARE WAR WITHOUT A VOTE FROM CONGRESS IT IS NOT BUSH THAT PUT AMERICA IN IRAQ THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED SHARE AN EQUAL RESPONSIBILITY In fact president is a bullshit way to make people think that they have a say in the government. And also I am pretty sure that you can see that Obama has done nothing to pull out the troops which means that BUSH HAD NO SAY IN IT. OBAMA HAS NO SAY IN IT.
    A good movie to watch is the Obama deception it isn't so much about obama as it is that the government is bullshitting you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    blame america, we don't care anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast