Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    And tell me who the fuck raped the Japanese in World war II?, Most countries in the world have not been in direct conflict with China.
    dude ur soo stupid
    the reason we killed them because the jewish scientists had to leave europe because of nazis
    so they came america
    They wer the ones who made the atom bomb!
    the credit goes to them, it was mostly them who beat japan
    not saying them alone but they had most part..
    those 83% countries had nothing to do with it!!
    [IMG]https://i45.photobucke*****m/albums/f97/Rysak_2008/Headshot911.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    who cares. it already happened?
    I am the God.

Thanks
    For fuck sakes, you moronic piece of shit. Stop clogging your toilet with one logs you motherfucker cock sucker.

JEWISH SCIENTISTS?, Name a few please.
    They're WASN'T any person of Jewish descendant or religion in the Manhattan Project.
    So what about those 1 M American/British/Allied soldiers in the Pacific?, Last time I checked, we just didn't nuke every island and occupy it, we stormed them and gunned them down.

If the nukes didn't even get created, Japan would have been fucked, The USA and the Soviet Union were planning a coordinate beach assault on Japan unto its mainland in November, they got saved by 2 months time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    For fuck sakes, you moronic piece of shit. Stop clogging your toilet with one logs you motherfucker cock sucker.

JEWISH SCIENTISTS?, Name a few please.
    They're WASN'T any person of Jewish descendant or religion in the Manhattan Project.
    So what about those 1 M American/British/Allied soldiers in the Pacific?, Last time I checked, we just didn't nuke every island and occupy it, we stormed them and gunned them down.

If the nukes didn't even get created, Japan would have been fucked, The USA and the Soviet Union were planning a coordinate beach assault on Japan unto its mainland in November, they got saved by 2 months time.

https://www.spartacus.schoolne*****.uk/USAmanhattan.htm

Just before the First World War, two German scientists, James Franck and Gustav Hertz, carried out experiments where they bombarded mercury atoms with electrons and traced the energy changes that resulted from the collisions. Their experiments helped to substantiate they theory put forward by Nils Bohr that an atom can absorb internal energy only in precise and definite amounts.

In 1921 two Otto Hahn and Lise Meitner, discovered nuclear isomers. Over the next few years they devoted their time to researching the application of radioactive methods to chemical problems. In the 1930s they became interested in the research being carried out by Enrico Fermi and Emilio Segre at the University of Rome. This included experiments where elements such as uranium were bombarded with neutrons. By 1935 the two men had discovered slow neutrons, which have properties important to the operation of nuclear reactors.

Otto Hahn and Lise Meitner were now joined by Fritz Strassmann and discovered that uranium nuclei split when bombarded with neutrons. In 1938 Meitner, like other Jews in Nazi Germany, was dismissed from her university post. She moved to Sweden and later that year she wrote a paper on nuclear fission with her nephew, Otto Frisch, where they argued that by splitting the atom it was possible to use a few pounds of uranium to create the explosive and destructive power of many thousands of pounds of dynamite.

In January, 1939 a Physics Conference took place in Washington in the United States. A great deal of discussion concerned the possibility of producing an atomic bomb. Some scientists argued that the technical problems involved in producing such a bomb were too difficult to overcome, but the one thing they were agreed upon was that if such a weapon was developed, it would give the country that possessed it the power to blackmail the rest of the world. Several scientists at the conference took the view that it was vitally important that all information on atomic power should be readily available to all nations to stop this happening.

On 2nd August, 1939, three Jewish scientists who had fled to the United States from Europe, Albert Einstein, Leo Szilard and Eugene Wigner, wrote a joint letter to President Franklin D. Roosevelt, about the developments that had been taking place in nuclear physics. They warned Roosevelt that scientists in Nazi Germany were working on the possibility of using uranium to produce nuclear weapons. Roosevelt responded by setting up a scientific advisory committee to investigate the matter. He also had talks with the British government about ways of sabotaging the German efforts to produce nuclear weapons.

In May, 1940, the German Army invaded Denmark, the home of Niels Bohr, the world's leading expert on atomic research. It was feared that he would be forced to work for Nazi Germany. With the help of the British Secret Service he escaped to Sweden before being moving to the United States.

In 1942 the Manhattan Engineer Project was set up in the United States under the command of Brigadier General Leslie Groves. Scientists recruited to produce an atom bomb included Robert Oppenheimer (USA), David Bohm (USA), Leo Szilard (Hungary), Eugene Wigner (Hungary), Rudolf Peierls (Germany), Otto Frisch (Germany), Niels Bohr (Denmark), Felix Bloch (Switzerland), James Franck (Germany), James Chadwick (Britain), Emilio Segre (Italy), Enrico Fermi (Italy), Klaus Fuchs (Germany) and Edward Teller (Hungary).

Winston Churchill and Franklin D. Roosevelt were deeply concerned about the possibility that Germany would produce the atom bomb before the allies. At a conference held in Quebec in August, 1943, it was decided to try and disrupt the German nuclear programme.

In February 1943, SOE saboteurs successfully planted a bomb in the Rjukan nitrates factory in Norway. As soon as it was rebuilt it was destroyed by 150 US bombers in November, 1943. Two months later the Norwegian resistance managed to sink a German boat carrying vital supplies for its nuclear programme.

Meanwhile the scientists working on the Manhattan Project were developing atom bombs using uranium and plutonium. The first three completed bombs were successfully tested at Alamogordo, New Mexico on 16th July, 1945.

By the time the atom bomb was ready to be used Germany had surrendered. Leo Szilard and James Franck drafted a petition signed by just under 70 scientists opposed to the use of the bomb on moral grounds. However, the advice was ignored by Harry S. Truman, the USA's new president, and he decided to use the bomb on Japan.

On 6th August 1945, a B29 bomber dropped an atom bomb on Hiroshima. It has been estimated that over the years around 200,000 people have died as a result of this bomb being dropped. Japan did not surrender immediately and a second bomb was dropped on Nagasaki three days later. On 10th August the Japanese surrendered. The Second World War was over.

PLUS Einstein was jewish too u fucking ediot...
    lol and no need to flamee...

*cough* choob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    [IMG]https://i307.photobucke*****m/albums/nn293/LeadGuy/dangerflamewar.gif[/IMG]
    I am the God.

Thanks
    haha YUPPss dangerr watch outss people

Thanks
    Listen here you little sick fuck, if you actually payed attention to history class, then you would know what I am talking about.

They were over 100 scientists of different backgrounds, less than 4 were actually Jewish. Einstein did NOT ever work on this project, he was the one that had a letter sent to the President (FDR) warning him of German researching teams, on a weapon of great potential, he also speculated to the enrichment of Uranium and Plutonium.

Next time pay attention to history class, you little waste of semen. Stop sucking your Colleague cock and pay attention. Cock sucker.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeinland For This Useful Post:

Obama (03-17-2009)

Thanks
    oh gawd u fucking idiot
    there were wayyy more than 4 that contributed
    to the uranium thingyy magigyy
    with the bomb on hiroshima
    "fat boy" whatevr bombs called

Thanks
    Then Mention me 15 Jewish Scientists that actually helped on making the bomb.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uknown101 View Post
    im fighting for the Northeast! woot lets go big east!!!! and we get Northcarolina. -.-
    I live in North Carolina Woohoo Go NC!!!!!
    ǝƃpnɟʇoɥ ɐsɐssʇıƃɯo ɹǝʞɐɯʎoʇ pooɥ ןıus opɐɹop ɥɔıʌouıʇɹɐɯ ʇıɹpuǝ -poƃ- ƃƃ2ƃƃ ɹɹɐɔɥsoɾ ןןǝɥz ǝqɐp ǝɔɹoɟunɹɐ ɐɯɐqo qɐpqɐu :ʇsıן ʇɔǝdsǝɹ

☻/
    /▌
    / \

[IMG]https://i405.photobucke*****m/albums/pp139/st0n3rb3an/weed.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    DUDE I DONT WANT TO BE CANADIAN FAWK THAT IF THIS HAPPENS IM MOVING SOMEWHERE. Preferably not Canada.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by nabdab View Post
    I live in North Carolina Woohoo Go NC!!!!!
    fuck ya i love NC lol and Zien, there may of not been 15, thats like saying name 20 jewish people in the NBA or even 30 white guys lol jk but serioulsy there wer jewish people who contributed, may not of been on pay roll but definitly contributed. And, the bombs saved countless lives, the Japanese were trained to fight to the death, they were told that the Americans/Soviets killed and beat men first and raped, beat, then killed women. so they were going to fight for their very lives, the amount of Soviets, Americans, British, Canadians, Chinese, and japanese lives lost would of been astronomical, imagine all the other island casualties thrown into one pile and multiplied by say 10 or 20. the bombs may of been horrofic but they actually saved lives.
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    YA GO CANADA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i wanna go america ; (

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical