Thanks

Post Trading Major1st class Account...

I just wanna trade a major account with almost all guns exept worse but i still have some troll guns.. Have almost all euro caps. Looking for a gcoin caps gun account. S/D doesnt care w/l too.. It can be ducky i just wanna have some fun since i dont like the tought of having too much guns.. Im not a scammer so dont be it too.. Btw it has 70k and about 45% of the rank. For the one who are asking i didnt dv farm lol...

Thanks
    Does it has colt saa or fn57 or python?

Thanks
    No gcoin caps actually..

Thanks
    -.- never mind and I bet this was farmed because many majors do have at least some g coin wep..

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Don't buy this account he says no for middleman, and also he gun added and he has all euro caps and shop items. This fucking seems fishy and then he says he bought a reset game and win lose roflroflrodlrofl don't buy from this skid.
    Last edited by HaiImBob; 07-27-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HaiImBob View Post
    -.- never mind and I bet this was farmed because many majors do have at least some g coin wep..

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Don't buy this account he says no for middleman, and also he gun added and he has all euro caps and shop items. This fucking seems fishy and then he says he bought a reset game and win lose roflroflrodlrofl don't buy from this skid.
    ARE U KIDDING ? U ASKED FOR MY ACCOUNT AND TOLD ME U GET ON MY ACCOUNT AND AFTER U WOULD GIMME PW SCRUB LOL

Thanks
    Scrub? Your saying no to a middleman what the fuck does that explain? It completely means your a scammer. That's fucking sad. As well shut the fuck up.