Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Sour Diesel View Post
    I Ride my bicycle.

same. But i ride it with style

Thanks
    I love your car, for now im buying a cheap car (first car) 98 ford taurus x.x bt hey it runs well is cheap 4 doors, will focus on getting a better car later in life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    I love your car, for now im buying a cheap car (first car) 98 ford taurus x.x bt hey it runs well is cheap 4 doors, will focus on getting a better car later in life

fuck it. Im joining the military. Wont need a car for a gewd 5years. Ill save up and pay cash for a used KIT car.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DєfKOniK For This Useful Post:

Swampnuts (07-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT-Intel View Post
    I'm only 16. I've been working and saving a shitload of money to get this baby!
    I would bet my very fat paycheck that you don't own that Supra.. you're 16? Yeah? You're 16 and you payed 15K+ for that bad boy? YEAH? Move along little kid. Go elsewhere with your lies.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    Nicely done! Is yours the 6.0 or 5.7?
    Last edited by Swampnuts; 07-29-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampnuts View Post
    I would bet my very fat paycheck that you don't own that Supra.. you're 16? Yeah? You're 16 and you payed 15K+ for that bad boy? YEAH? Move along little kid. Go elsewhere with your lies.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Not hard to get a Supra...
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Phatom F12 with modified engine (i'm only 15 year old)
    I drive it illegally from when i'm 13 year old ahahhahah (i still not having license, no time)

This is my future car

(Just joking about the car )
    Last edited by xKickAss; 07-30-2012 at 06:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortopedia View Post

Mine ^ pic is from google lolz
    Thought you said you had a BMW or some expensive European car on MPGH1?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Not hard to get a Supra...
    lol, sounds like you hit the crack rock one too many times.

A) The car was imported. That is a picture of it sitting on a dealership lot. When a car gets imported it's shipped by boat and then shipped by trailer to your house. Shipping a car costs no less than 2K$, so that on top of that, the car is a MINIMUM of 20k$ because it has a turbo-back exhaust, which means its not N/A. You go try to find a boosted 1jz or 2jz for under 18k$, I bet you can't.
    B) You REALLY think that a 16 year old can afford that? He also said he saved up for it.. do the math on that one.
    C) I do freelance photography for magazines like StanceWorks and the annual ImportAlliance catalog.. so let's just say that I know my photo editing/choppin'/croppin/sloppin'. if you look closely at the picture, it has a border on the top and left sides of the photo- but not the bottom and right, so it was taken very sloppily with a screenshot program. Then it was uploaded with imgur.
    D) I am a member/mod on ALOT of automotive forums, I see threads like this all the time where kids will start the thread, then claim they own this BADASS car, and then the symptoms arrise of a fluke.
    E) Wanna know the real kicker? https://www.globalmotorsseattle.com/1..._154384390.veh

Last edited by Swampnuts; 07-30-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Thanks

A) The car was imported. That is a picture of it sitting on a dealership lot. When a car gets imported it's shipped by boat and then shipped by trailer to your house. Shipping a car costs no less than 2K$, so that on top of the car is a MINIMUM of 20k$ because it has a turbo-back exhaust, which means its not N/A. You go try to find a boosted 1jz or 2jz for under 18k$, I bet you can't.
    B) You REALLY think that a 16 year old can afford that? He also said he saved up for it.. do the math on that one.
    C) I do freelance photography for magazines like StanceWorks and the annual ImportAlliance catalog.. so let's just say that I know my photo editing/choppin'/croppin/sloppin'. if you look closely at the picture, it has a border on the top and left sides of the photo- but not the bottom and right, so it was taken very sloppily with a screenshot program. Then it was uploaded with imgur.
    D) I am a member/mod on ALOT of automotive forums, I see threads like this all the time where kids will start the thread, then claim they own this BADASS car, and then the symptoms arrise of a fluke.
    E) Wanna know the real kicker? 1993 Toyota Supra TURBO For Sale In Federal Way WA 98003 - Global Motors LLC

Nicely proven point you have there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post

Nicely proven point you have there.
    sorry, i'm like a bull when it comes to bullshitters and cars.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

A) The car was imported. That is a picture of it sitting on a dealership lot. When a car gets imported it's shipped by boat and then shipped by trailer to your house. Shipping a car costs no less than 2K$, so that on top of that, the car is a MINIMUM of 20k$ because it has a turbo-back exhaust, which means its not N/A. You go try to find a boosted 1jz or 2jz for under 18k$, I bet you can't.
    E) Wanna know the real kicker? 1993 Toyota Supra TURBO For Sale In Federal Way WA 98003 - Global Motors LLC

Found 26 Turbo Supras (JZA80 specifically) locally for under $20K (many under $15K). I wasn't saying the OP was telling the truth, I'm saying getting hold of a Supra isn't as hard as people make it out to be. My workmate has owned a 2jz and a 1jz before he turned 20 and now he currently owns an s13, on the hunt for an s15. If you've saved up over $10K, which is incredibly easy if you're living at home, it's incredibly easy to get those kind of cars. And turbo-back exhausts are what? 1k? 1.5k? Maybe 2k including installation?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    [QUOTE=Doc;6385722][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]

Inbox me the links to these supra's, because honestly i dont believe you.

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Found 26 Turbo Supras (JZA80 specifically) locally for under $20K (many under $15K). I wasn't saying the OP was telling the truth, I'm saying getting hold of a Supra isn't as hard as people make it out to be. My workmate has owned a 2jz and a 1jz before he turned 20 and now he currently owns an s13, on the hunt for an s15. If you've saved up over $10K, which is incredibly easy if you're living at home, it's incredibly easy to get those kind of cars. And turbo-back exhausts are what? 1k? 1.5k? Maybe 2k including installation?
    Wanna know the best part? IDC, I proved my point. You don't live in the US, that Supra was bought on American soil with American currency.

PS- I pointed out the fact that it has a turbo by saying that it has a turbo-back exhaust. The cost of the turbo-back means nothing.
    Last edited by Swampnuts; 07-31-2012 at 06:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Inbox me the links to these supra's, because honestly i dont believe you.
    Doc and I both live on the same country... so here you go.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (07-31-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

Doc and I both live on the same country... so here you go.

I said LINKS, not screenshots. There is no way in HELL that those prices are American currency, I guarantee it.
    Last edited by Swampnuts; 07-31-2012 at 06:33 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast