Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Name: Allyza Taylor
    Game(s) interested in (Include how knowledgeable you think you are in each game): Crossfire, I've been playing these game 3 years ago. I know almost everything and anything about this game. I release injectors and other multi tools, which I code.
    Time available: 10+ hours in weekends 12 hours.
    Reasons you should get this position: I will be organized, I want to take duties and responsibilities in maintaining this wiki. I would give such time just to moderate it, I can be a useful part of maintaining it, until it gets to be a really big community. I also have a good knowledge with my english skills. I can also understand italian, spanish and filipino.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I'll take duties and responsibilities seriously, i would exert effort for this, I really want to contribute to this community. It would really make me happy to see others happy for what I am doing. I will promise to have the best attitude for them respect them and treat them right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Smile hey

Name: chris gonzalez
    Game(s) interested in (Include how knowledgeable you think you are in each game):well i thinck i am relly good in every game but willing to now more
    Time available:24/7
    Reasons you should get this position:cuz i am ready to work an cuz i will take pride on this positon
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki:i havent done much an havent posted but if i get this position ill post everything i got in mind an do the best i can do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Name: Ivan Arceo
    Game(s) interested in : Crossfire
    Time available: 5-6 hrs
    Reason why you should get this position:
    I've been playing Crossfire from when it was first released.
    I know the way people are in the game, the way they communicate.
    I am always up to date on the events, contests, patches, etc.
    I am personally most active in the Crossfire section when I'm browsing on MPGH.
    I believe that my grammar and writing skills are exceptionally well.
    [img]https://i689.photobucke*****m/albums/vv255/plagueraiser/snipermasta.gif[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I interested in Cross fire hacks i'm good design And Good in make Hack but not good in programming language :/

Thanks
    Does this thread even matter anymore @Dave84311

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Red face

Name:
    Flitchit (Aidan)
    Game(s) interested in (Include how knowledgeable you think you are in each game):
    Black Ops (Played Since Release); Modern Warfare 3 (Played Since Release)
    Time available:
    2-4 Hours week-days, 4-10 Hours Weekends/Holidays (Will increase if I have more reason to be on this site)
    Reasons you should get this position:
    I am trustworthy and try to help people as much as I can within my knowledge of the situation, I look forward to helping MPGH grow as well as learning how to make Wallhacks for the CoD Series. I Have a second spare/useless computer I can test any release on for viruses (The online ones overlook stuff a bit), And I play Mw3/Black Ops all the time (Apart from at school ). Also good at making GUI's, ok at making trainers (.NET)
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki:
    Help it grow and contribute as much as possible in the years to come.

Extra: Anyone wanting to play on Modern Warfare 3/Black Ops (I/II) Zombies add me; Waikatoboy

EDIT: My 69th post
    Last edited by Flitchit; 08-25-2012 at 01:36 AM.

Public Sub MyLife(ByVal life As Matrix.ObjectModel, ByVal Me as Matri*****de)
          Dim Me As ObjectModel
          Me = LifeForm.HumanBeing
          If Me.+Rep = True Then
                 MsgBox("Thank you!")
          End If
    End Sub

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Take Me ^_^

Name:Richard Mishukov
    Games:Combat arms eu 3-4 years ru 1 year And Crossfire 2 years both Na/Eu
    Reasons:Well im not sure why you should,but i love this games and i would be more then happy helping u guyz with it ^_^
    Hours: 2 pm till 10 pm ^_^

Ps.......
    i can write in few languages like russian hebrew and arabic ^_^ best side russian
    And if u want i could even translate the site like most of sites do like to understand and i think it would be very helpfull ^_^
    Last edited by richard12; 08-27-2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: forgot something

Young angel; if you hate me tell me burn in heaven♥.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Name: Kayla
    Game(s) interested in : RuneScape
    Time available: Depends on the day. Usually get on for more than 4 hours. Maybe 4-8ish?
    Reason why you should get this position: I know a lot about this game, P2P and F2P, and I've been playing for over 4 years. I also have been researching a lot on prices and the G.E. And I can speak English very well.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: Well, I see that there isn't even a RuneScape Wiki up on the site.
    " You may start contributing to the wikis, and we encourage you to do so.
    Combat Arms Wiki
    Crossfire Wiki
    DayZ Wiki "

I would like to help start off the wiki, and I could update the items, monsters, and quest databases. I can also write guides for skilling and quests.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
    Princess since: 7/3/2012
    Need something translated from/to English? PM/VM me!

[/URL][/URL]

MSN: mpgh.katy@yahoo.com
    PM/VM me if you have any questions!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

ChronicZ (08-27-2012),Fox (08-27-2012),Implify (08-27-2012),Terell. (08-28-2012),[MPGH]Time (08-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Name:Alen
    Game Interested:CrossFire
    Avalible on Computer: 5-10 hours

I Want You Some Kind Of Test Me If U Are Not Trust Me

Im Just Want To Help Peoples Becuase When i was Want To Do A trade , MM was Online And Say He Will Be Do A Trade And After Loggout :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJackSparrow View Post
    Name:Alen
    Game Interested:CrossFire
    Avalible on Computer: 5-10 hours

I Want You Some Kind Of Test Me If U Are Not Trust Me

Im Just Want To Help Peoples Becuase When i was Want To Do A trade , MM was Online And Say He Will Be Do A Trade And After Loggout :S
    The rules where you needed good English

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

@Dave84311 Is this thread still going? I do not want more people wasting there time if no one is looking for moderators anymore /mms

Public Sub MyLife(ByVal life As Matrix.ObjectModel, ByVal Me as Matri*****de)
          Dim Me As ObjectModel
          Me = LifeForm.HumanBeing
          If Me.+Rep = True Then
                 MsgBox("Thank you!")
          End If
    End Sub

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    @Flitchit dont wory iam know good english thats why i was writing so fast :S

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    After some input from members and staff I've decided to open a new position on MPGH for our new portal and wikis. The job is simple, submit content and moderate and our new portal and build up the game wikis for MPGH supported games:

Games:
    • Battlefield
    • Call of Duty
    • Combat Arms
    • Crossfire
    • WarRock
    • Metal Assault
    • League of Legends
    • Heroes of Newerth
    • Maplestory
    • Minecraft
    • Runescape
    • Vindictus
    • Terraria

Requirements:
    • Must have an strong interest and be extremely knowledgeable in these game(s).
    • Must be able to word one's self and write well written English (all of the content must be written, none of it can be copy pasted).
    • Must have a significant amount of time to contribute and maintain the wiki.

Responsibilities:
    • Write and organize content.
    • Moderate and edit user submitted pages and content.
    • Ensure that the game news and other user submitted content gets to the frontpage.
    • Work with other editors to ensure that the wiki is up to date.
    • Take screenshots, find pictures, structure and format user content.
    • Actively participate in the development of the wiki, inactivity will not be accepted.

Post in this thread with your application:
    Name:
    Game(s) interested in (Include how knowledgeable you think you are in each game):
    Time available:
    Reasons you should get this position:
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki:

There are a limited number of positions, and we need only knowledgeable people who have a decent amount of time to build up the wiki and keep it up to date. Include other games you think we may need a wiki for as well.

You may start contributing to the wikis, and we encourage you to do so.

Game Wikis:
    Combat Arms Wiki
    Crossfire Wiki
    DayZ Wiki

Promotion of editor will be based on your contributions to the wikis. Support will play no part in selection process.
    hey im kiros
    i am interested in: crossfire
    because i never have lag in this and i am always willing to try out the hacks. i know the game really well so far since i have been playing it from time to time for three years.
    time: midday - night
    i have been helping people with other games and i have a lot of info on all mmo's like how to inject, private servers, and how to bypass or not be sought out by other players.
    i plan to help hackers but stop them from overloading and getting caught or helping companies to find us. im here for mpgh and i really only hack games i hate. so, crossfire.
    i am also thinking of helping people get the mmo's for free which i have done many times for myself. i can provide links, information and ways to stop lag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Name: Sercan
    Game(s) interested in (Include how knowledgeable you think you are in each game):Crossfire/ RUNESCAPE
    Time available: like 6 hours. I check mpgh every 5 min
    Reasons you should get this position: Cause i know so much about this 2 games! I am a Vb coder so i can check the hcks and edit them.... I learned much about money making on runescape and stuff! My uncle work at Neowiz games.. .so he learnt me much about crossfire!!!!
    And i think my English is very well!
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: So i think i am gonna make tutorials for ultimate money makings on youtube!!!
    and for crossfire glitches!~!
    I am the partner of _lol? so i can teach other people!!!!
    hopefully i will get this position!!!!!
    Goodluck to all other members!!!!
    www.youtube.com/sercancelik27
    PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED!
    LIKE A BAWSS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Talking I'm sure I can handle this.

Name: Focus
    Game(s) interested in (Include how knowledgeable you think you are in each game): Runescape, Crossfire, Combat Arms, MineCraft, Terraria
    Time available: 3-5 hours a day
    Reasons you should get this position: I know I can handle it and I wan't people to know that they can depend on me, and be sure I can do the right job.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I plan to make a lot of new pages, and edit mistakes.
    Runescape - I'm a player since 2005, I know a lot about the game itself, and I have a few 99's.
    Crossfire - I've played Crossfire since 2009(and 2008 in Korean Version). Crossfire used to be a fun simple fps, but now, sadly, it is filled with hackers(That's the point of this website.. O.o).
    Combat Arms - I've played this for a short while, but fairly enough knowledge about it. I've stopped playing it for a few weeks.
    Minecraft - This was one of my favorites before I started Terraria. It's nice and original! I enjoy it because its a Role Player Game, and you get to shape the environment.
    Terraria - This is my favorite RPG at the moment. It combines awesome 2D graphics with a great sandbox style game to make an amazing RPG. I love how there are bosses and a harder difficulty for the game. And how you can log into multiple worlds with one character.
    Other:
    I also have knowledge in programming, I'll call myself above average. If I program something I do it once, and do it right. (Html, Css, Jscript, VB.Net, C#)
    I have good grammar and I will soon be multilingual(3). At the moment I speak English and Turkish. I am learning Spanish at the moment and plan to learn Japanese after that.
    I have time on my hand that I could use to do something useful, for the wiki.
    I can be trusted, and I don't write false information. I check if I don't know something.

I want to be chosen for this, I'm sure I can handle this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Andy Y.
    Game(s) interested in (Include how knowledgeable you think you are in each game): League of Legends, well I've been playing league for awhile now, play it most of the time, and know it from A to Z.
    Time available: 6+
    Reasons you should get this position: I go on everyday if not then most of the time, I know what people want and I can get the job done. I research if I have to, and i know my Info.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: Fixed a dragonfable exp & money generator, posted up many free accounts in many sections, and I am very helpful to the public. I plan to post up information about every champion, what skills should be first and items. I would also give away tips that will help you in many fights and tell you the basics.

Hope to get it, good luck to all.
    Last edited by previews; 08-30-2012 at 08:08 AM.
    MSN: Previewss

Active In Current Sections : Ava - Battleon - Crossfire - General Hacking - League Of Legends

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast