Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by louisdemon1 View Post
    @Dave84311
    is the editors choosen already?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Name: Michael Robert Barone.

Game(s) interested in (Include how knowledgeable you think you are in each game): I am interested in Crossfire, and Call Of Duty. I am pretty knowledgeable in CrossFire since I have been playing the game for a while. I think I started back in 2009, or early 2010. In Call Of Duty, I am not as smart as I am regarding to Crossfire. I have had COD for a while, but only play on the xBox360 console.

Regarding Crossfire - I know a lot about how players act. I know the price of guns, zombie mode crates, crates, prices of ZP, and basically everything regarding to weaponry. I know how people try to hide hacks, and I know how people think; I know their logic/strategies.

Regarding COD - I know lots of stuff about how people troll others, and how to prevent this. I know how people think, and how they act. I know when they are being a braggart, and when they are just being a "try-hard".

Time available: I am available from 2:45PM - 10:15PM, during weekdays. On weekends, I'd say basically the whole day.

Reasons you should get this position: Well, I am a very responsible young man. I believe that helping out, and giving back to a community, that has helped you out, is the right thing to do. I think I would try my best to help out, and I wouldn't fool around, nor disrespect the laws of MPGH. I would spend all my effort on helping others, and would respect them, just as I respect Dave, Liz, and all the staff of MPGH. I think respect is a big thing when it comes to talking to each other. No matter who you are, you should always respect one another. Whether it be Dave - The King of MPGH, or me, the nobody. Respect is the goal to gaining somebody's trust.

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: Sadly, I haven't done too much. If I get the position, I plan on helping others, and contributing all my time, or at least most of it to their needs and assistance.

Note: Thank you for taking the time to read my application for the editor position. Good luck to all.

Regards,

the_soup

Reason for Editing: I wrote a little bit more.
    Last edited by the_soup; 09-26-2012 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Wrote a little more
    Need help concerning CrossFire?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Name: Max
    Game(s) interested in (Include how knowledgeable you think you are in each game): Crossfire, Runescape, Minecraft
    Time available: About 6 hours/day
    Reasons you should get this position: I've been playing Minecraft since it came out. I've been playing Runescape and Crossfire for a few years so I know pretty much about the games.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: Write stuff?:O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    @Dave84311 any more news on when will the editors be choosen?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Post in this thread with your application:
    Name: Jerry Chan
    Game(s) interested in (Include how knowledgeable you think you are in each game): Crossfire, I believe I have possibly the most knowledge in Crossfire than any other applicant. I started playing Crossfire China in 2007 when my cousin showed me the game. I then started playing Crossfire NA as soon as it was released with z8games in 2009. I play daily up to 5-6 hours a day (when I'm not busy) and at least 2-3 hours (when I'm not as busy) and know everything there is to any of the modes, weapons or game content.
    Time available: Up to 8 hours a day if i'm not busy (already spending around 5 hours on mpgh daily), at least 3 hours if I am extremely busy.
    Reasons you should get this position: There are many reasons I should get this position, a few of them include: I have connections to many reviewers and weapon owners in the game if I should ever need to get info regarding a section I am doing in the wiki, I have very good english/grammar and am from the United States!! (unlike some of the other applicants who barely speak any English) I also speak multiple languages including Chinese, Spanish, English and a bit of Japanese (for translations or such)
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I plan to bring my knowledge from playing crossfire to the wiki and share it with many others across the world. So far I am a fairly new member to mpgh, but I will work hard if I recieve the position and hopefully spread much info/knowledge with the crossfire community ^_^.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    @Dave84311 any more news on when will the editors be choosen?
    I think he might have already chosen them. But if he hasn't, then he will - don't worry. Goodluck, and hope you become and editor and get the spot you desire!
    Need help concerning CrossFire?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I will join pls i am good and i can do it

Thank me PLS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Name-Dragos C.
    Game(s) interested in : Crossfire
    Time available: 4 hours +
    Reasons you should get this position:I am playing CF europe,but i play Crossfire for 5 years,so i played Cf NA too.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki:I have read some things on the Wiki,and i want to make it better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Name: Raindle
    Game Interested: CrossFire
    Time Available: 5+, Always Online When Saturday And Sunday
    Reasons you should get this position:
    Cuz I Addicted In CrossFire And Too Many Things I Learned In That Game.
    Philippine Anonymous Member.
    I Know Many Hacks In That Game.

My Dream Is to Be A Minions.

[IMG]https://i1202.photobucke*****m/albums/bb361/partiiee/cheaters04.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Lightbulb

MY NAME IS : VANCE PEDROSO AGE: 23 LOCATION: PHILIPPINES INTEREST GAME: WARROCK TO FULLY KNOW ABOUT WARROCK

Thanks

Hi All!

Hi there to all, I am also genuinely eager of learning Personal home pages programming, except I am new one, I forever used to examine content related to PHP programming. Фотографии - 1995

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumsinsossy View Post
    @Hannibal @Jigsaw

outside link :/

Thanks

2012 new style ugg uk sale online fast free shipping

Discount uggs outlet stores-Shop Our New Collection &

Classics ugg sale On hand go For ugg boots clearance from the uggs clearance store, a good option to pick up cheap ugg australia sale no cost shipping. ugg boots sale uk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Name: Henry
    Game(s) interested Time available: CrossFire | everyday from 2PM-4PM and 8PM - 11 PM eastern tim
    Reasons you should get this position: I have been playing CrossFire from the first day it came out. I am chinese and when the game came out on 2007, i started playing it. When i came to America in 2010, i started playing the North America version. I have been to many hack sites and i am REALLY against leeching and other stuff that doesnt give the original makers credits.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: i havent done anything on wiki yet, but when i get privileges on both, i will be spending time on mpgh and wiki and edit infomation to make it past tense when it is. Also i will keep it updated whenever it is needed, including small items.
    --------->L@@k<--------------
    IGN: zIzHomeBoy
    IGN: _[CN]Te.He
    IGN: [uZ]weeD...?
    IGN: -Misfortune.
    IGN: [uMad]Brianz

Clan: S1ent_Sh0t
    Clan: -=Legends=-
    Clan: Pharaons

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast