Thread: Who is banned?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    All of my accounts were banned (2 alts that I gunadded, EXP and Euro hacked on) and my 100% legit main. Didn't really expect anything different than what happened, knew I was going to get banned, decided to have fun until then.

At this point, I've sold four accounts and gotten my last three banned.

I have nothing left.

Don't blame RedSpot guys. Whenever you hack, you take the risk of getting banned, and by hacking you admit you're prepared to accept the consequences, whatever they may be. RedSpot and all the other guys really helped this community out, made these past few months fun with screwing over Ijji and Aeria, and it was fun.
    @RedSpot Thanks for the fun times mate

I'm going off to college in a month, not really going to be gaming or anything for many more years (a medical degree really leaves no time for anything else), this was a fun last hurrah for me. Been spending more time w/ friends and GF lately, kinda phasing out gaming (growing up blows). I'll probably go back to BF3 until CS:GO comes out.

Anyway guys, later. Thanks for all the fun times. Miss y'all.
    Derped

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 27ecastudent For This Useful Post:

zxcde (08-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    a medical degree really leaves no time for anything else
    lol believe me u still will get time xd

Thanks
    My account was blocked so I sent one ticket to aeria, asking why. (Play the Best MMO, Browser, and Mobile Games for Free)
    Here is the response.

" Thank you for contacting us.

We regret to inform you that your account has been found taking part in Euro
    Exploitation and has received a permanent ban.

We are not currently taking Ban Appeals on the matter and will revisit these
    accounts on a later date to see if it warrants a second chance.

You will have to create a new account if you wish to keep playing.

Regards,

Team Action "

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I do speak 3 languages, and its obvious your stupid.
    I DO speak.... hahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa
    and u ose critic me...
    Idiot israelit go do your war and fuck off, u need to get a bomb on ur head!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by kimosan View Post
    My account was blocked so I sent one ticket to aeria, asking why. (Play the Best MMO, Browser, and Mobile Games for Free)
    Here is the response.

" Thank you for contacting us.

We regret to inform you that your account has been found taking part in Euro
    Exploitation and has received a permanent ban.

We are not currently taking Ban Appeals on the matter and will revisit these
    accounts on a later date to see if it warrants a second chance.

You will have to create a new account if you wish to keep playing.

Regards,

Team Action "

this is what i got as respond:

Hello "doesn't matter" ,

Thanks for contacting us.

Unfortunately we are unable to fulfill your request.

We thank you for understanding in this matter.

Regards,

Team Action

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    All of my accounts were banned (2 alts that I gunadded, EXP and Euro hacked on) and my 100% legit main. Didn't really expect anything different than what happened, knew I was going to get banned, decided to have fun until then.

At this point, I've sold four accounts and gotten my last three banned.

I have nothing left.

Don't blame RedSpot guys. Whenever you hack, you take the risk of getting banned, and by hacking you admit you're prepared to accept the consequences, whatever they may be. RedSpot and all the other guys really helped this community out, made these past few months fun with screwing over Ijji and Aeria, and it was fun.
    @RedSpot Thanks for the fun times mate

I'm going off to college in a month, not really going to be gaming or anything for many more years (a medical degree really leaves no time for anything else), this was a fun last hurrah for me. Been spending more time w/ friends and GF lately, kinda phasing out gaming (growing up blows). I'll probably go back to BF3 until CS:GO comes out.

Anyway guys, later. Thanks for all the fun times. Miss y'all.
    Thanks for the fun times?? he gave all the tables to aeria, this is how they banned us all, and he destroyed a month ago this game....[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

[/COLOR @RedSpot Ballsucker from AERIA, I hope u got all the aeria staff's big in your ass for giving the tables, Bitch!

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kevinvdz View Post
    Dude no1likes u xd stfu redspot said using the haxk is on ur own risk kid
    and u noob leecher shut up this is cause of guys like u that we got a perm ban!

SO? happy now!
    Im raged, if i will have RedSpot here, i let u devine what I would do from his face!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Thanks for the fun times?? he gave all the tables to aeria, this is how they banned us all, and he destroyed a month ago this game....
    @exerath

Who cares what he did or didn't do with the tables? People spammed "MPGH" in the lobby, Aeria knew to look here (where they could DL the tables themselves), they did their magic and found out who used it. THAT is how they banned people.

The solution is not to rage @RedSpot, it's to figure out a solution to prevent people from leeching this, to prevent companies from DLing hacks from here (and reversing them to catch users), letting only legit members DL them (refer to the anti-leech program @AVA PlaYe is trying to get going) and have fun.

Why would he send them in when Aeria could DL them with a few clicks of a mouse? Listen to yourself, read what you write. Do you realize how paranoid and childish you sound right now?

Why would the creator of a hack deliberately sabotage it? Your logic makes 0 sense.
    Last edited by 27ecastudent; 08-01-2012 at 07:58 PM.
    Derped

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Thanks for the fun times?? he gave all the tables to aeria, this is how they banned us all, and he destroyed a month ago this game....[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

[/COLOR @RedSpot Ballsucker from AERIA, I hope u got all the aeria staff's big in your ass for giving the tables, Bitch!

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

and u noob leecher shut up this is cause of guys like u that we got a perm ban!

SO? happy now!
    Im raged, if i will have RedSpot here, i let u devine what I would do from his face!
    Look, you are mad because you got banned. You don't care that others got banned or if the game was "ruined." I bet if you didn't get banned you wouldn't be here raging and acting so immature accusing people of things even though you were part of "ruining" the game. If you weren't banned you would be in the release section downloading more hacks and would be happy with yourself. And just saying, RedSpot's gunadder didn't even ruin the game. All of the guns you can get from the gunadder are completely terrible except the MG. Yea, you see people with Tar cherry and Pnade, but you are complaining about it even though you added them yourself? Grow up and take responsibility for you your own actions and quit crying all over the forum saying you are leaving when you are still here.
    Occult
    استكشاف عقلك

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @exerath

Who cares what he did or didn't do with the tables? People spammed "MPGH" in the lobby, Aeria knew to look here (where they could DL the tables themselves), they did their magic and found out who used it. THAT is how they banned people.

The solution is not to rage @RedSpot, it's to figure out a solution to prevent people from leeching this, to prevent companies from DLing hacks from here (and reversing them to catch users), letting only legit members DL them (refer to the anti-leech program @AVA PlaYe is trying to get going) and have fun.

Why would he send them in when Aeria could DL them with a few clicks of a mouse? Listen to yourself, read what you write. Do you realize how paranoid and childish you sound right now?

Why would the creator of a hack deliberately sabotage it? Your logic makes 0 sense.
    ^ this does summarize All.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I got banned for euro exploitation too. Cmon aeria all we want is ways to level up and get more euros faster because you have to play a million games just to level up 1 level.Also prisonbreak survival 3 box 500 euro that will take us hours and hours to complete just to not get enough euro for your crappy high priced guns I spent 80 bucks just for gcoins on this game because i was such a low level and wanted to have the good guns because leveling up takes years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I was banned, made a new account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I GOT BANNED
    RIP P3r4KLeSNL QQ

Thanks
    Wanna say, rip iDrillYou <3

Thanks