My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Giek View Post
    No, Photoshop.
    hahaha Lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Redspot is good , exerath thats your opinion our opinions are all positive about redspot. So keep on going redspot you are nice !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to luuk98 For This Useful Post:

RedSpot (08-01-2012)

Thanks
    Exerath, why are you even complaining? You are using hacks. Don't expect to get away all of the time. I lost 4 accounts so far and I am not going to rant on RedSpot because he spent his time making these hacks for us. At least be appreciative you didn't even have to lift a finger to acquire these hacks. God, you are so immature. And by the way RedSpot didn't send the cheat tables to aeria. There were many threads on the aeria forums linking it to mpgh. And everybody in the cap shop said the euro hacks were from mpgh. Obviously the GMs would know hacks are from here and they can simply look at the hack section and register and account and download the table for themselves. Use common sense.
    Occult
    استكشاف عقلك

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Occult For This Useful Post:

27ecastudent (08-01-2012),RedSpot (08-01-2012),thisbrandon (08-01-2012),Troll_McGrief (08-01-2012),zZzeta/S (08-01-2012)

Thanks
    Cry more man. RedSpot is amazing as he could have made a lot more money by selling his hacks, but instead he allowed others to have a chance to use them. It's completely your fault that you used them as EVERY hack has a risk and whoever uses them should know that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to deetwodomglolz For This Useful Post:

thisbrandon (08-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    If I'm the reason of your accounts terminations then I must say I'm glad that this happened.

And the one who added your MG4KE wasn't me, it was some other guy who made a "cheaper service" .
    Anyone have added the mg4ke... idiot moron I win it after paying 8caps... u can check my account on the marketplace added mg4ke is staff sergent 3 mine mg4ke was duck...

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Also this thread was made for see if Im not alone to think that redspot is a asshole 9 people say the same, all other are ballsuckers...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @exerath

You knowingly used hacks. By doing so, you pretty much agreed that you accept whatever consequences there would be. YOU used the hacks, YOU KNEW that using hacks could get you banned, YOU got banned. End of story.

Stop complaining and accept responsibility for what you do. Grow up. Nobody forced you to use hacks, it was your free choice. You were fine with getting free stuff, but as soon as you feel the consequences of your actions you blame others? gtfo you whiny child. You show the maturity and foresight of an eight-year-old.

Blaming @RedSpot for anything is like blaming Remington or Colt for killing people. They make the tools ( @RedSpot made the tools), the people who use those tools (guns) are the ones responsible for what happens, not the parent company/creator.

Of course people are going to get banned. That's always the risk. He did not release a faulty product, he even warned people that it would be detected and people would most likely get banned. Your fault for ignoring these warning. If anything, @RedSpot did you (and all of us) a favor. He caused this community to grow, and weeded out the leechers. I would happily use the next exploit @RedSpot releases. And you know why? THEY WORK 100% OF THE TIME, EXACTLY HOW THEY WERE ADVERTISED. It's people like you who have screwed the world up (using something that benefits you, then complaining and crying when it goes sour and comes back to bite you, shifting blame onto others for your own actions and incompetence).

tl;dr Grow Up.
    Last edited by 27ecastudent; 08-01-2012 at 07:50 PM.
    Derped

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 27ecastudent For This Useful Post:

thisbrandon (08-01-2012),Troll_McGrief (08-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Anyone have added the mg4ke... idiot moron I win it after paying 8caps... u can check my account on the marketplace added mg4ke is staff sergent 3 mine mg4ke was duck...

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Also this thread was made for see if Im not alone to think that redspot is a asshole 9 people say the same, all other are ballsuckers...
    Great logic mate. People who don't agree with your ideas enjoy sucking balls. Seems legit.

I'm not sure how old you are (I'm guessing about 10-ish), but you used hacks. HACKS. Look in the ToS, you dipshit. If you were caught using hacks, then there is ALWAYS the risk of being banned. That's internet gaming common sense. Why blame RedSpot out of all people? He simply made the hack. He's the one who put his time and effort into his exploits, and the fucktards on the web like you have to start badmouthing the creator of the hack because you got banned. You, out of an asston of people on the AVA forums. Many of them were banned as well, but they haven't started blaming RedSpot. Warning others about how GunsAdder can now get you banned, yeah. What makes you any different from the others?

Oh, and if you got banned, it's probably because you added currently unobtainable guns to your account, you major retard.

Thanks
    Its a multi poll. SO I VOTED FOR ALL OF THEM! Discrimination is bad m'kay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i had to laugh at this thread . Did RedSpot made you use the stupid hacks? If he did then you got a point .
    zzzz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You're a total Idiot, Using the hack is your own fault, Even he did say it.. Learn to read next time.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    EVERYONE USING THIS HACK ON HIS OWN!!! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR ACCOUNT GET TERMINATED!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    uhmm okie? now think it this way. What if the ban didn't occur, and you guys still get all that good stuffs? Get some milk, and grow-up.
    @ redspot i appreciate your works bro, even tho my main(legit) got banned cause of the string with other alt accs using CE. Keep your chin up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ]

Srsly? U Mad Bro?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    are-you-fucking-kidding-me.png  

Last edited by SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern; 08-01-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    wow rly in a ava section you rage the hell out, honestly i hope you get banned. nobody bitched at black cipher creator if they account got banned from his ca hacks. nobody blames @BACKD00R if they get banned by chance for using his hacks...but yet when @RedSpot releases a hack, which if i may say from a user, paid and using the public. I KNEW IT WAS UP TO ME TO USE IT! and knowing HACKING, you kno you have a chance of getting banned. hell people been banned for changing font, images or skins in ava. Myself, lost 2 NICE accs today. am i mad, alil, because "I" got caught.. am i raging at the person who released it, no...call me some stupid names if you wish... but...

Thanks
    @exerath QQ more and more I like it. Think smart if you hack you always having a chance to getting banned, learn it.
    Deal with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Its your fault for downloading the hacks like who the hell forced you too.
    dnt blame other niggas for your shiit

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast