Thanks

Anti-Leecher v1.0

Here a Picture Of Anti-Leecher v1.0

This Will Prevent Leeching Here Or On Other Forum, I Will Explain How It Work To Admin, Minion and ... what it do and i will give you the code,
    Doesn't require PW, just your MPGH ID, then a MPGH page will open and it will check if you are logged, if no it will say it, if yes the program/.dll .exe .CT ..... will open, it will also not show the file, but the file will open, (this is also why Minion / Admin Will Have Power On It, To Check Like They Do Before Aproove Normally. Also VirusScan Will Still Be Needed And Other Thing Too, But You Will Can Be Sure It Will Not Get Leeched on another site.

If you have something againts This program (Don't Want It Or Think There No Use) Feel Free To Reply
    I Miss the old time

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

ProHackas (08-01-2012),RedSpot (08-01-2012),SteelSkinz (08-01-2012),ySoNoob (04-05-2013),zxcde (08-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    FIRST COMMENT ( USELESS) THUMBS UP! 100% WORKS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I think I'd like a section that only higher level member can enter but your program would prevent event that higher level member share something to leechers. Great job.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thats awesome, I wish you made that earlier
    We could have avoided many bad things.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Thats awesome, I wish you made that earlier
    We could have avoided many bad things.
    the problem is that am not done yet, the basic is done, now need to create the file (.exe,.ct,.dll) with autoit without problem,
    also idk what Admin will say about it
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It's useless. How are you gonna 'open' DDL file?
    It has many difficulties, I bet it rellies on cookies and Internet Explorer. And it can be hacked.
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 08-01-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Thanks
    By Basic i mean the Anti-leecher is done. now i need to make one for Minion/Admin/Trusted Member(they need to release)(Admin/Minion will decide who)where they will write in a .txt or .ini their program that will auto-add to the anti-leecher, so member will only can start the thing,

now talking to C++ coder and ... if anyone have time, could he make an injector where you write the process to inject but don't see the .dll (for make this more easy make the injector that inject a .dll with a specified name but you cannot see it on the injector) with like an option for write the specified name, i know that can be done, because i know someone that already did it but you wasn't able to change the specified name.

well test are coming soon : To AVA Minion, i say sorry now, because i may release some test that would need to get aprooved and deleted not long after (more work, sorry)

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    It's useless. How are you gonna 'open' DDL file?
    It has many difficulties, I bet it rellies on cookies and Internet Explorer. And it can be hacked.
    ya people could hack the anti-leecher, but those will not be leecher, if they can ''crack'' it, it mean they can make their own thing so why would they leech? :P, also Nah no cookie doesn't check history or take any information, it only open a mpgh page, and check (with how the page is) if you are logged or not. yes they could give aways their mpgh account to let people leech it, but everyone will understand its leeched, and also it will be easy to ban them because they will give away their account

about the .dll was writing it :P
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If you put an injector in it then you can store a DDL file. Sounds reasonable.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

I think I figured out the most part of it. Just one more thing, on what conditions it will give an user permission to open the files?

Thanks
    this is only v1 there no only those person can open it, its everyone or none, i may add it in v2

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

by everyone i mean everyone that are logged on mpgh
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    So, what exactly does this check (activity %, thanks received, post count, what)?
    Derped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    He hasn't thought about that yet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    He hasn't thought about that yet.
    No, i thought of it, but Admin/minion wouldn't accept since it check people details so no i did it in a way where it don't check details, also before release that Dave have to accept, since there no information taken i personnaly don't think he will say no but it could be

Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    So, what exactly does this check (activity %, thanks received, post count, what)?
    no when you click check, it open a mpgh page, and check if you are logged in or not, and you need to get the OK logged from the bot to use the .exe , .dll , .ct ....
    the point of this isn't to make thing released to people that help MPGH only (if its that you could just send by message there not so much people) it will prevent leeching from other forum, it will also prevent multiple post of same thing
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    An issue with that is, once we start accepting those someone can intercept them and save people's logins, not to mention it opens the door to net connections. I have a simple solution for leeching that I will be making an API for soon.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    closed since the issue has been solved.