Thread: Weed

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    lol k noob.... try and stick up for your stupid "herb" that everybody thinks helps then in life you're just too stubborn to face the facts so you just ignore them and hurt others... Go read a book on how weed ruined people lifes then come and argue with me. I win kthxbb

[IMG]https://i12.photobucke*****m/albums/a219/cowfurmoo/SATNICAT.jpg[/IMG]
    www.SATANICA*****m
    Can't you tell I made it in paint?
    [IMG]https://i12.photobucke*****m/albums/a219/cowfurmoo/631184778462.png[/IMG]
    ^If you want to join the SATANICAT union add this to your signature. ^

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
    Support me https://www.SATANICA*****m

Thanks
    ROFL.... you never gave proof of anything... marijuana isnt the cause of death... idiocy is and you have a full blown case of it.

Seriously, if you argue a point, back it up! its a very simple idea. Eh there is no way to explain this to you... you are too retarded to understand the basic concept of an arguement or proving your theory.

btw: if you could find a book with that subject let me know, might be a decent fictional book.

But in all honesty, i would like to see a non-fictional book on pot ruining someones life... as long as it doesnt contain going to prison in it because its usually a stupid ****** who goes around selling pot and crack...
    Last edited by EPDJ; 01-13-2007 at 09:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by EPDJ View Post
    ROFL.... you never gave proof of anything... marijuana isnt the cause of death... idiocy is and you have a full blown case of it.

Seriously, if you argue a point, back it up! its a very simple idea. Eh there is no way to explain this to you... you are too retarded to understand the basic concept of an arguement or proving your theory.
    Theory? I'm afraid its a fact that you are to stubborn to put in your head... Marijuana isn't the cause of death it is the culprit it is the one that would make a person act differently . Marijuana slows down your reaction time temporarly suppose you saw a infant falling out of a window while you were high you would probably think about catching it for a muinite then when you finished making your mind you would try to catch it but it would already be dead on the ground. I know you will argue with that and try to say that wouldn't happen but it could be so true so easily but your to thick to belive it . So next time you try to say I don't have "evidence" you can leave because you are to stupid to see . Now go die pls

www.SATANICA*****m

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SATANICAT View Post
    Theory? I'm afraid its a fact that you are to stubborn to put in your head... Marijuana isn't the cause of death it is the culprit it is the one that would make a person act differently . Marijuana slows down your reaction time temporarly suppose you saw a infant falling out of a window while you were high you would probably think about catching it for a muinite then when you finished making your mind you would try to catch it but it would already be dead on the ground. I know you will argue with that and try to say that wouldn't happen but it could be so true so easily but your to thick to belive it . So next time you try to say I don't have "evidence" you can leave because you are to stupid to see . Now go die pls
    No, your reflexes are faster.

Thanks
    For one, that wasnt evidence... you gave a crack-pot theory.

Lets say you hypothetically switched your StonedMan with a DrunkMan. I would rather trust my life to StonedMan. Being stoned decreases your reaction time a lot less than other drugs. The drunk guy would probally lose his balance while looking up or running forward and probally miss you.

How about this scenario:
    A man driving with a cell phone and a man driving drunk and a man who is stoned.

A kid in a nearby yard loses a ball and it rolls into the street. The kid runs to get his ball. Your car is going fairly fast and is in danger of hurting that child.

First of all, cell phones are proven to slow your reaction time and accuracy in the car and it doesnt even effect your body but the kid would more than likely still be alive or even unscratched. The alchy intoxicated driver would probally hit the kid and kill him because he is too drunk to really be really aware. The stoned driver might have little slower reaction time, but he is more careful not to be caught or pulled over. There are many times when marijuana instead of a diffrent substance can save the lives of many children every year.

Now thats doing exactly what you did by making a crack-pot scenario. See exactly what I mean? No evidence but I still effectively owned you.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Yeah, when your stoned you wont do crazy things like violate girls or hit people like the drunk man do. And alchohol is legal.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    if ur fuking igh on WEED u cant be lazy u cant evan friking sleep its some bullshiat ppl say but when ur high u wont sleep cuzur brains gose
    "WTF i cant sleep i wont sleep i cant be lazy man if i sleep i ill ose my high this is one of my best highs in a while"
    No, it's sooo easy to fall asleep while high on weed, happens to me a lot, luckily I wake up in the morning still high o_o

Fuck this, let's just get a long, alright? We're talking about weed, we shouldn't be arguing over a subject like this..
    Last edited by Shampoo; 01-13-2007 at 10:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo View Post
    No, it's sooo easy to fall asleep while high on weed, happens to me a lot, luckily I wake up in the morning still high o_o
    i got to sleep if i am high i cant just go to sleep its the way i am -:-
    if i sleep i lose my high with realy blows

Thanks
    Ah, that sucks, whenever I go to sleep I wake up high, it stays in my system through sleep or something.

Thanks
    Hmmm you guys ever think about getting jobs?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by EPDJ View Post
    For one, that wasnt evidence... you gave a crack-pot theory.

Lets say you hypothetically switched your StonedMan with a DrunkMan. I would rather trust my life to StonedMan. Being stoned decreases your reaction time a lot less than other drugs. The drunk guy would probally lose his balance while looking up or running forward and probally miss you.

How about this scenario:
    A man driving with a cell phone and a man driving drunk and a man who is stoned.

A kid in a nearby yard loses a ball and it rolls into the street. The kid runs to get his ball. Your car is going fairly fast and is in danger of hurting that child.

First of all, cell phones are proven to slow your reaction time and accuracy in the car and it doesnt even effect your body but the kid would more than likely still be alive or even unscratched. The alchy intoxicated driver would probally hit the kid and kill him because he is too drunk to really be really aware. The stoned driver might have little slower reaction time, but he is more careful not to be caught or pulled over. There are many times when marijuana instead of a diffrent substance can save the lives of many children every year.

Now thats doing exactly what you did by making a crack-pot scenario. See exactly what I mean? No evidence but I still effectively owned you.
    were is the normal guy you idiot...

www.SATANICA*****m

Thanks
    Woooooo!! I'm the normal guy.

EPDJ, your logic is flawed, sorry to tell you my friend.
    Last edited by The_Enigma; 01-14-2007 at 09:30 AM.

Thanks
    Agreed.... Flawed logic....

Thanks
    no, hes got a point. everyone who hasnt tried weed more than once just please stop posting, you dont know wha your talking about, therefore you cant contribute, therefore you shouldnt be here. smoking weed occasionally doesnt fuck you up at all. it isnt the cause of death. fucking morons who smoke like 15 joints a day die. people have died from the addiction, not just smoking it once every one or 2 weeks. people have died from internet addiction, are you going to say we should shut down the internets next? you should really try weed before you put it down, because you obviously havent

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    no, hes got a point. everyone who hasnt tried weed more than once just please stop posting, you dont know wha your talking about, therefore you cant contribute, therefore you shouldnt be here. smoking weed occasionally doesnt fuck you up at all. it isnt the cause of death. fucking morons who smoke like 15 joints a day die. people have died from the addiction, not just smoking it once every one or 2 weeks. people have died from internet addiction, are you going to say we should shut down the internets next? you should really try weed before you put it down, because you obviously havent
    finnaly somebody without bias

www.SATANICA*****m

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast