Thread: Learn to play

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Thumbs down Learn to play

I'm a combat arms LEGIT LT2. I am well known in the combat arms community. I'm not going to give any hint of what my real combat arms name is.

every day I see people in combat arms with hacks. today I ask, why? what's the fun in running around at super speeds pissing people off? using chams so you don't suck, and the rest of your cheats. I am a pretty good player, an average score for me is 30-10 in kilo.

when I'm playing I see three types of hackers.

1. you are a low rank with public hacks. you're a terrible player but you use you're cheats to give yourself an unfair "edge".

2. you're a decent player who doesn't normally use hacks. if you see someone on the other team hacking you say "TURN OFF THE HACKS AND I'LL STOP OPKING".

3. you're a person with VIP speeding around with aimbot laughing at people die.

I don't see why you use hacks. is it because you THINK other people do so you just joined the bandwagon? is it perhaps you suck at the game so you use "hacks" to cheat at the game? or maybe you're an idiot with money and time who uses cheats just to annoy people.

you people are cancer. you can't use hacks for good. they're against the law. you scum don't deserve to be on the internet.

to the coders: you're the people I have a slight amount of respect for. although I don't like how you use it, you still have enough brains to code something. don't get me wrong I still have a large amount of disgust for you, but at least I know you're not a COMPLETE retard.

Thanks
    amen?........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Do you understand noone cares what you think? Or do you just enjoy wasting your time.
    Your title is "Learn to play", my response is Learn to choose your battles.

Thanks
    Hacking is legal as long any you don't do any type of server hacking or editing. I think of hacking as a game enhancement. I am personally not that bad at combat arms I just get bored of playing legitly then getting pwnt by a pro or hacker. So if you can't beat them, join them.

Thanks
    game enhancement? please stop playing combat arms if that's what you think of it as. if you can't beat em go away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    quizzard, you might be good at CA but you fail over 9000 times at anonymous

Thanks
    I am not trying to be "anonymous" I picked these to be anonymous in the old saying. if I choose a name and avatar such as this I am less known. if I would to call myself by my actual name then you idiots could track my name and search to find me in-games and OPK with your unfair cheat codes.

I am not anonymous.
    I am not TRYING to be anonymous.
    I am not associated with anonymous.

you hacking scum should just stop playing combat arms.
    you're not helping the community at all.
    go away.

Thanks
    I know your ingame name-cocksuckingwhiner

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Nobody cares if your fucking legit or not noob.

Thanks
    insults, how nice.

I understand that "nobody cares that I'm legit" here because you're all a bunch of people who failed at a game so you resorted to cheating just so you don't suck.

you're the noobs here.

Thanks
    if your dumbass actually takes shooting a virtual gun and virtual people serious, you have to be the most pathetic person ive ever came across. cmon, its enhancing game play, you dont like it, well, too bad. it gonna be here to stay. they have obviously tried to stop it by putting anti hack programs ingame. by comming here to state your opinion you yourself have some sort of relationship with game hacking, because no one would join to just tell people to stop hacking. im sure, you waited for hacks and got over it. so then you bitch about hacking. what ever your reason, your not welcome here.
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    ...so much hate between hackers and legit CA players...

Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    if your dumbass actually takes shooting a virtual gun and virtual people serious, you have to be the most pathetic person ive ever came across. cmon, its enhancing game play, you dont like it, well, too bad. it gonna be here to stay. they have obviously tried to stop it by putting anti hack programs ingame. by comming here to state your opinion you yourself have some sort of relationship with game hacking, because no one would join to just tell people to stop hacking. im sure, you waited for hacks and got over it. so then you bitch about hacking. what ever your reason, your not welcome here.
    enhancing? so you're telling me it's OKAY that you have someone on one team sitting in their base with a knife killing the entire other team? so you're telling me it's OKAY that you use "cheats" to walk through walls, use chams, fly, run at super speeds, etc.

not only is it not fair, it's not fun. it's a game that's meant to be fun and fair. I can tell you have no honor if you think cheating is "enhancing you're gameplay"

on a final note if you want to sound smart try spelling correctly and using better grammar.

Thanks
    what's this? no more idiots thinking they can challenge me by saying

"GTFO MY FORUMS NEWB HACKERS ONLY"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i hate quizzard he should jus get banned or stfu or as i said leave
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v344/eondestiny/1zx6ttt.gif[/IMG]

MY BRUTES
    https://monstaking1234.mybrute.com
    https://eefwqt.mybrute.com

THANK ME IF I HELP