Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight41 View Post
    GOD!!! My life is ruined because of school bullies .every time I go in my classroom bullies push me with no reason and sometimes while I am doing my work those nasty bullies will say bad things on me and my classmates will laugh at me and I was really embarassed.
    Please MPGH friends what should I do to make those bullies stop I dont want to live like this P.S I dont want to tell them to my teacher or principal.
    Beat the shit out of them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Every man has his weakness. Find their girlfriends. Tie them up in your soundproof basement, video tape EVERYTHING but wear a mask, preferably something from a cartoon like Bugs Bunny. Then everytime they bully you, proceed to cut off one of their girlfriend's fingers. Put it in an envelope along with the tape of the events and sneak it into their bag while they're buffing their egos infront of a bunch of drones. Eventually they will realise what has happened and will realise that THEIR actions have caused the one they love to be hurt. This may then make them proceed to an hero themselves.

Source: That is classified.

Thanks
    Get a Knife and Slash them with it. or Just kill them If you got nothign to dO In ur Life ..Onyl 20 Years Jail (not too much)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Fuck them. I'd get trusted family member or something and beat the shit out of them with baseball bats and maybe shoot one of them. :/ like the outsiders.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Transfer.... derp.

You should have your parents sign you up for a martial arts school and learn some self-defense. If you can't defend yourself, then you probably will continue getting bullied. Work out, grow some shit, and fight back.

Worst decision you could make would be by telling a guardian, teacher, principal, or someone who's staff at school basically. It'd only create the mess bigger and the bullying might transition to stages where it would involve really big physical damage.
    Ever see that trending video of that Asian getting jumped by 6-7 different other ******s? Might happen to you if you don't act fast. Just saying...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    GOD!!! My life is ruined because of school bullies .every time I go in my classroom bullies push me with no reason and sometimes while I am doing my work those nasty bullies will say bad things on me and my classmates will laugh at me and I was really embarassed.
    Please MPGH friends what should I do to make those bullies stop I dont want to live like this P.S I dont want to tell them to my teacher or principal.
    Hmmm what about taking some online lesson for street fighting?Search utube for more info...But dont let them treat u like that.They will think that u cant defence urself and thinks will get worse day by day.
    Mpghians that i have banned(2 already, going for more):billybob11,Originate5212

Mpghians that got "suspected" by one of my reports:VooDoo2

Watch out guys

For your own protection ready my thread:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/536-combat...rade-sale.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    yeah im aware of it.And plus i know how to do some martial arts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post
    Transfer.... derp.

You should have your parents sign you up for a martial arts school and learn some self-defense. If you can't defend yourself, then you probably will continue getting bullied. Work out, grow some shit, and fight back.

Worst decision you could make would be by telling a guardian, teacher, principal, or someone who's staff at school basically. It'd only create the mess bigger and the bullying might transition to stages where it would involve really big physical damage.
    Ever see that trending video of that Asian getting jumped by 6-7 different other ******s? Might happen to you if you don't act fast. Just saying...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    yeah im aware of it.And plus i know how to do some martial arts
    Knowing some martial arts won't do shit. You'd probably have to know a lot of good techniques to outfight them.

How many of them do bully you? Is it a large group? If it is, then best chance would be to gather up with at least a few friends you have. If you don't have any, then best chance would be to transfer out from that school by persuading your parents to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I have 7 tough friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post

Knowing some martial arts won't do shit. You'd probably have to know a lot of good techniques to outfight them.

How many of them do bully you? Is it a large group? If it is, then best chance would be to gather up with at least a few friends you have. If you don't have any, then best chance would be to transfer out from that school by persuading your parents to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I have 7 tough friends
    Then tell them to help you out against the bullies...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Just tell Your parent's .

Where you live? do i need to jump someone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234