Episodes Synopsis
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    The show concerns the adventures of 12 year-old twin brother and sister Dipper and Mabel Pines, whose summer plans are ruined when their parents send them off to their Great Uncle Stan in the fictional town of Gravity Falls, Oregon. "Grunkle" Stan lives in and runs The Mystery Shack, a tourist trap which overcharges unlucky visitors for a glimpse at the world's most bizarre museum, but little do Dipper and Mabel know that there really is something very strange going on and they must rely on one another to find their way in this unfamiliar town.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    K we don't need disney cartoon promo's here. Nice that they are finally learning to go off the popstars.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    K we don't need disney cartoon promo's here. Nice that they are finally learning to go off the popstars.
    True that .

Thanks
    It's a legitimately good show. You participate in the "My Little Pony" thread of this section so don't even start getting on my ass about this not being Anime.

Thanks
    why put disney channel here xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gilaroti View Post
    why put disney channel here xD
    We don't really have a "Cartoons" section, plus there's already some other cartoons in here. I was going to explain that in the original post but I kind of have a format going on with no place for that kind of thing. I wish everyone could get off the fact that it's a Disney show and just watch a damn episode to see what I'm talking about. It's written by the same guy that wrote The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, which was a Cartoon Network show.

But yeah, Gravity Falls is really interesting to me. One of the coolest things about it is early on in Episode one he finds a journal left behind by someone else, the journal has a lot of details about all the creatures in Gravity Falls and thus serves as a sort of bestiary. Not going to reveal too much about it but there's some other cool shit in later episodes.
    Last edited by Blitz; 08-05-2012 at 08:45 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post

We don't really have a "Cartoons" section, plus there's already some other cartoons in here. I was going to explain that in the original post but I kind of have a format going on with no place for that kind of thing. I wish everyone could get off the fact that it's a Disney show and just watch a damn episode to see what I'm talking about. It's written by the same guy that wrote The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, which was a Cartoon Network show.

But yeah, Gravity Falls is really interesting to me. One of the coolest things about it is early on in Episode one he finds a journal left behind by someone else, the journal has a lot of details about all the creatures in Gravity Falls and thus serves as a sort of bestiary. Not going to reveal too much about it but there's some other cool shit in later episodes.
    btw i loves this <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

It's a legitimately good show. You participate in the "My Little Pony" thread of this section so don't even start getting on my ass about this not being Anime.
    Well the difference is int he viewer group honestly. MLP doesn't belong in anime section either.(entertainment more likely).

Gravity falls is a good show, but in all honesty its not anime in the slightest and its got nothing for older fans. I know some anime are generated towards a lower audience, but this one is around the 8-10, and i think thats a bit too far for this section.

Thanks
    disney should not be allowed here

Thanks

Well the difference is int he viewer group honestly. MLP doesn't belong in anime section either.(entertainment more likely).

Gravity falls is a good show, but in all honesty its not anime in the slightest and its got nothing for older fans. I know some anime are generated towards a lower audience, but this one is around the 8-10, and i think thats a bit too far for this section.
    Actually, this show was intended to be nostalgic for adults. Unlike My Little Pony, which was intended to be viewed by little girls even younger than the age group you listed. There's a decent fan base for it too, just step in /co/ if you don't believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    disney should not be allowed here
    Generalizing this show as "Disney" is one of the most retarded things you can do, for the reasons seen above.
    Last edited by Blitz; 08-05-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Thanks

Actually, this show was intended to be nostalgic for adults. Unlike My Little Pony, which was intended to be viewed by little girls even younger than the age group you listed. There's a decent fan base for it too, just step in /co/ if you don't believe me.

Generalizing this show as "Disney" is one of the most retarded things you can do, for the reasons seen above.
    Any disney cartoon is based as disney and is gay

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

Any disney cartoon is based as disney and is gay
    I almost took you seriously until I saw your reputation. You must act this uneducated in every thread. For this reason, I will not be explaining why you are wrong.

Thanks

I almost took you seriously until I saw your reputation. You must act this uneducated in every thread. For this reason, I will not be explaining why you are wrong.

you must still not have gone through puberty since you still watch Disney. dont know why you put this in anime. THIS IS ANIME

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    We don't put teen titans or other stuff here that is harder than that. Reason MLP didn't get removed isn't to do with me though.(it should be removed don't me wrong.)

Western animation is one thing, western cartoons is another. Not the section, entertainment is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    i like this show really funny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast