Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Yeah, like InCognito said.

Marijuana isn't physically addictive like Heroine, Meth, Nicotine, etc. It doesn't really have any ADDICTIVE substances within it - though the mental addiction is different. People get addicted to the feel of it, and how nice it is to be high, and what not. I'm not addicted to weed at all, I just enjoy smoking it with friends, and having fun.
    Psychotic's alternate account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychotiK2 View Post
    Yeah, like InCognito said.

Marijuana isn't physically addictive like Heroine, Meth, Nicotine, etc. It doesn't really have any ADDICTIVE substances within it - though the mental addiction is different. People get addicted to the feel of it, and how nice it is to be high, and what not. I'm not addicted to weed at all, I just enjoy smoking it with friends, and having fun.
    Ya, parents don't get that.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    Its been said countless times, but yes, nicotine is why people get addicted. To me, cigarettes have never held any real value (I smoke cloves) and are pretty nasty, but I do enjoy them occasionally. They give you kind of a high when you smoke them, as it raises heart rate and acts as a stimulant to the brain. Over time, you get used to it, and need more to continue feeling good. After that, you become dependent on them to make you feel good, and quitting will cause withdraws.

But in all honesty, there is nothing too much better than coming home from a hard day at work, smoking a bit (as said, I smoke cloves, which are much more powerful) and then crashing watching tv or playing video games.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulgent View Post

Ya, parents don't get that.
    Yeah. I started smoking in 7th grade, I told my Mom in 8th grade and she didn't like the fact that I smoked, but she knew she couldn't stop me. I mean yes, she could ground me and stuff, but she knew it wouldn't make me stop. Though, funny thing my parents went out 1 month ago with some friends they haven't seen and I guess the friends were stoners, and my mom and my dad got high. Good times. Though, also that night, my dad went to the hospital .

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Its been said countless times, but yes, nicotine is why people get addicted. To me, cigarettes have never held any real value (I smoke cloves) and are pretty nasty, but I do enjoy them occasionally. They give you kind of a high when you smoke them, as it raises heart rate and acts as a stimulant to the brain. Over time, you get used to it, and need more to continue feeling good. After that, you become dependent on them to make you feel good, and quitting will cause withdraws.

But in all honesty, there is nothing too much better than coming home from a hard day at work, smoking a bit (as said, I smoke cloves, which are much more powerful) and then crashing watching tv or playing video games.
    I smoke cigs - almost never. Hate them. The smoke is just - I don't know I don't like it and I cough like I just inhaled a whole bowl of weed for the first time. Though, when I do it's when I just want to get light headed and buzzed a bit.
    Psychotic's alternate account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    [IMG]https://i1060.photobucke*****m/albums/t452/Gragodine/BRTkyHigh.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i1060.photobucke*****m/albums/t452/Gragodine/Untitled.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i1060.photobucke*****m/albums/t452/Gragodine/NuCor.jpg[/IMG]
    .Gragtastic.
    Failed Genius
    [IMG]https://i1060.photobucke*****m/albums/t452/Gragodine/124Member1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It's easy to say you aren't addicted when you are still using it. I think everyone says they aren't addicted.

It's when you quit and you start craving it is when you run into issues.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    do not smoke for a week , nicotine will leave your blood , i tried but its hard if im with my friends , i can smoke more than 60 ( i did it in 10 hours ) even im16 , dont be like me !
    Last edited by Arch Enemy; 08-09-2012 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Brings me down /akaka

Thanks
    I smoked a cigarette when i was 9, I taste like shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    My first time was when i was 13, tasted like sour milk, but it was relieved stress
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    For me it was the motion of bein a cig to my lips and feels the smoke going into my lungs. I role the habit because I started coughing up blood. Now I have one once in awhile. Used to smoke an pack of newports a day

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬøss View Post
    trust me i did it for weeks and never had an urge to smoke.

Ps: i smoke Lucky Strike Additive Free
    and Black Devil Vanilla
    You simply don't see it coming. One day you'll realise that you are addicted, and it'll be too late.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post

Sorry but I'd pick a joint over a cigarette anytime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Stop smoking! The longer you smoke the harder it is to quit later on! It's also very smelly :$

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast