Thanks

Talking NEED HELP SOMEONE PLEASE SKYPE OR STEAM VOICE CHAT ME. NEED HELP WITH HACKING.

IVE tryed everything to learn how to teleport people and spawn items but there not to many good totrials so it would be great to get some feed back and some help throught skype or whatever i can contact you with. be very helpful and much appreciate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    There are plenty of good tutorials. If you really need someone to spoon feed you information that badly, please reconsider hacking. Follow my tutorial on using the Cheat Engine Executor. If you can't follow that simple guide, you seriously need to take some time to learn basic word processing/reading.

Read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    lockdown ive hacked before with cheatengine but now it kicking me everytime i try excuteing them hitting shift+p and say (battleye restriction #125) please help or any advice!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    That is now detected. Odds are you will be banned if you continue to use your method.
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by mollydog1 View Post
    lockdown ive hacked before with cheatengine but now it kicking me everytime i try excuteing them hitting shift+p and say (battleye restriction #125) please help or any advice!
    First of all, never try this again. Second, There are a lot of servers out there that don't allow you to do LSHIFT+P, and luckily for that, You haven't been banned. Do not try to execute scripts like teleporting scripts and such, the only working scripts for cheat engine that i know of are the small inventory item adding scripts. All other scripts will get you banned without a bypass

Thanks
    So if you have the bypass.dll injected you should be ok? I know there are risks to using a teleport script but just wanted to enquire about using it with bypass.

Cheers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by todeth View Post
    So if you have the bypass.dll injected you should be ok? I know there are risks to using a teleport script but just wanted to enquire about using it with bypass.

Cheers
    You should be fine. The only evidence that shows up from teleporting is admin logs, but other than that you're good.