Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Wikipedia isnt a reliable source. My lecturers said it because ANYONE can change the information and edit which is why it is not accepted as sources in writing papers and will lead to you getting low grades.

You also said "When you capture cities/perform raids, its impossible to say its in "self defense".(i.e. guerrilla warfare isn't self defense)."
    Muhammed was the leader of Islam. How is raiding a city where muslims are being persecuted for their beliefs not in defending the religion and its people. Like I said fighting is only tolerable in Islam when to defend.
    That is so ignorant of you to say. You obviously have zero fucking idea how the wiki community works. If you don't trust the page, you can gather the same information from the listed sources (which are trustworthy.)

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Its a debate. How do you prove the word of god?
    Through a book. The word explains itself. 'Faith'. You either believe or believe not.
    There is no way to prove it.
    Last edited by lies'; 08-30-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks
    [I]
    "And god said, muslims are wrong, Empire is always right, and may counterstrike:GO be awesome as shit".
    -Book of Awesome, chapter 1, verse 2.

So yeah, according to god all you muslims are wrong.

Don't believe god said it? Well its right there, see, god said it himself. He just posted it through me.
    ------------------------------

Get the point? How do you prove that the word of a man is the word of god?
    Iam muslim but iam not religous.
    But its must a take in school .
    There is alot of proofs to proof the word of god.[
    Mpghtemper@hotmail.com/I]
    Last edited by Janitor; 09-04-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    "And god said, muslims are wrong, Empire is always right, and may counterstrike:GO be awesome as shit".
    -Book of Awesome, chapter 1, verse 2.

So yeah, according to god all you muslims are wrong.

Don't believe god said it? Well its right there, see, god said it himself. He just posted it through me.
    ------------------------------

Get the point? How do you prove that the word of a man is the word of god?
    Whos your God?
    As far as I know, you Christians believe that Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, and The father (The "Trinity")? I supposed are all Gods?
    The bible says clearly that there is only 1 GOD! and that God isn't Jesus may god bless him.
    You don't even believe that there is only 1 God ! and he has no sons or partners!
    Admit it, everything is right and make sense in Islam and in the Holy-Quran.
    Last edited by CubeString; 09-09-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CubeString View Post
    Whos your God?
    As far as I know, you Christians believe that Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, and The father (The "Trinity")? I supposed are all Gods?
    The bible says clearly that there is only 1 GOD! and that God isn't Jesus may god bless him.
    You don't even believe that there is only 1 God ! and he has no sons or partners!
    ^Poster boy for Muslim ignorance
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Whos your God?
    >Assuming Empire is a christian. Typical. You're better than Christians though, right? You know the right path to heaven, and they're all going to burn in hell because your beliefs and your life-style is more superior than theirs, right?

That is what we call elitism. It's fucking sick.

I'm not religious.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 09-09-2012 at 02:12 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lol, religion. It's like 2 colorblind individuals arguing what color they like better based of someone else's description. It is beyond their grasp to comprehend what color is, yet they're at each other's throats anyway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    >Assuming Empire is a christian. Typical. You're better than Christians though, right? You know the right path to heaven, and they're all going to burn in hell because your beliefs and your life-style is more superior than theirs, right?

That is what we call elitism. It's fucking sick.

I'm not religious.
    I am better than Christians. thats right, Because I believe that there is only one only God most powerful. not that God is 3 parts ... thats just bullshit !
    God said clearly in the Bible, Quran, And all other Holy books that hes the only and the most powerful. not Jesus Christ peace be upon him and not the holy spirit or what ever its called. Jesus is just a messenger Just like Abraham,Moses, And Muhammad God bless them all. that were all sent to tell the people at that time that "there is a God !!! and we must worship him".

Now, The Holy-Quran stated (God stated) that anyone that doesn't believe that there is only ONE ONLY GOD! will directly be thrown to HELL to the eternity.

Please Just read the Holy-Quran and I'm telling you that you will know its the Gods words because of its eloquence, humans can never write such words and verses.
    And Prohpet Muhammad (peace be upon him) didn't know how to read nor write, so there is no way that he wrote the Quran.

Its just sad to see all of the Ignorant people who think being a religion dude is a brain-wash . Judgment day will reveal everything my brother.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    ^Poster boy for Muslim ignorance
    You Sir only live to eat, drink, and get laid.
    And mostly going to Hell fire at the end, Thats why everything is good for you, your enjoying the current life but you will lose and suffer at the end, at day of Judgment.
    So at the day of Judgment you don't make excuses to God that you lost both Life and the Afterlife.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

You Sir only live to eat, drink, and get laid.
    And mostly going to Hell fire at the end, Thats why everything is good for you, your enjoying the current life but you will lose and suffer at the end, at day of Judgment.
    So at the day of Judgment you don't make excuses to God that you lost both Life and the Afterlife.
    This is a joke right? You're not serious right? So your wonderful, merciful god is going to torture me for eternity simply because I didn't believe his bullshit? Why doesn't he prove his existence to me? Don't give me the "read my book because it has all the answers" crap. I don't think you understand that you can't prove your religion right, using your own religious book as evidence. It is literally saying "my god is real because my god says he's real". That is your actual argument. By the way, you don't know anything about my lifestyle so don't act as if you have me all figured out.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I am better than Christians. thats right, Because I believe that there is only one only God most powerful. not that God is 3 parts ... thats just bullshit !
    God said clearly in the Bible, Quran, And all other Holy books that hes the only and the most powerful. not Jesus Christ peace be upon him and not the holy spirit or what ever its called. Jesus is just a messenger Just like Abraham,Moses, And Muhammad God bless them all. that were all sent to tell the people at that time that "there is a God !!! and we must worship him".

Now, The Holy-Quran stated (God stated) that anyone that doesn't believe that there is only ONE ONLY GOD! will directly be thrown to HELL to the eternity.

Please Just read the Holy-Quran and I'm telling you that you will know its the Gods words because of its eloquence, humans can never write such words and verses.
    And Prohpet Muhammad (peace be upon him) didn't know how to read nor write, so there is no way that he wrote the Quran.

Its just sad to see all of the Ignorant people who think being a religion dude is a brain-wash . Judgment day will reveal everything my brother.
    You don't even have an accurate understanding of the bible and the holy trinity and you're arguing about the righteousness of Allah. You claim Allah is peaceful god, so who are you to judge others? Are you Allah? You as a human cannot possibly comprehend the motives of a god. Yet you take Allah's name and wield it like a sword, smiting all those who don't conform to your beliefs as if you understand God's plan. You are not superior, you are not special. In the grand scheme of things, you are no different than the other 7 billion people on this earth. So who are you to judge other's in God's name.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    And if your parents didn't brainwash you into islam, would you still be better than them? Are you more superior than a baby born outside of a islam family?

Do you know how fundamentally wrong this method of thinking is? Do you know this method of thinking will literally destruct a society? No worder your country is so fucked up.

There are about 1.5 billion muslims and 7 billion people in the world. You believe, literally, that 79% of the world is going to the same place as rapist, serial killers and some of the worst offenders in the entire world because of their religious views; because they were born outside of an islam family.

Really... dude, take a step back and look at what you have committed yourself to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I am better than Christians. thats right.
    You are better than another person?

Oh please, do tell me more about your pathetic superiority complex.

So you think that because someone has a good life they are going to hell? What an asshole lol.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-09-2012 at 11:20 PM.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    And if your parents didn't brainwash you into islam, would you still be better than them? Are you more superior than a baby born outside of a islam family?
    Everyone is born as a Muslim, but their parents make him either Jewish/Christian.
    " The Prophet (PBUH) reported that Allah said, "I created my servants in the right religion but devils made them go astray". The Prophet (PBUH) also said, "Each child is born in a state of "Fitrah", then his parents make him a Jew, Christian or a Zoroastrian, the way an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any that were born mutilated?" (Collected by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim). "

So you think that because someone has a good life they are going to hell? What an asshole lol.
    Thats not my point! It is not like you have to be sad and poor in order to get to Heaven! No ... I don't know how to describe it really...

I am better than Christians. thats right.
    I am better than Christians at Judgment day, maybe not now but later at that day.
    Jesus isn't a God, just a messenger! Hes a human after just like us! but closer to God!
    Our Holy book, Quran mentioned the story of Jesus's birth! we also believe his mother Mary the virgin!
    we also have a Sura called after her name! "Surat Mariam (Mary)"
    Read this : Surat Maryam - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????
    It will only take 10 minutes of your time.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    This is a joke right? You're not serious right? So your wonderful, merciful god is going to torture me for eternity simply because I didn't believe his bullshit? Why doesn't he prove his existence to me? Don't give me the "read my book because it has all the answers" crap. I don't think you understand that you can't prove your religion right, using your own religious book as evidence. It is literally saying "my god is real because my god says he's real". That is your actual argument. By the way, you don't know anything about my lifestyle so don't act as if you have me all figured out.
    Quran was written 1400 years ago. There is plenty! of evidences that Allah mentioned in the Quran that happened and will happen.
    Example :

There is many others, just Google "Quran and sience" !!!! You will see yourself !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    You don't even have an accurate understanding of the bible and the holy trinity
    Okay then, Tell me the story and the true one about your 3 Gods.
    Correct me if im wrong, When someone goes to church and talk to the Priest in a small room without showing their face, thats called "confession your sins" and the Priest have the ability to make God forgive you somehow??? I don't really understand that! Priest prays to you or just simply say "your sins are wiped" ????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Okay then, Tell me the story and the true one about your 3 Gods.
    Correct me if im wrong, When someone goes to church and talk to the Priest in a small room without showing their face, thats called "confession your sins" and the Priest have the ability to make God forgive you somehow??? I don't really understand that! Priest prays to you or just simply say "your sins are wiped" ????
    Who said I'm christian.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Everyone is born as a Muslim, but their parents make him either Jewish/Christian.
    " The Prophet (PBUH) reported that Allah said, "I created my servants in the right religion but devils made them go astray". The Prophet (PBUH) also said, "Each child is born in a state of "Fitrah", then his parents make him a Jew, Christian or a Zoroastrian, the way an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any that were born mutilated?" (Collected by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim). "
    Wow... behold the power of religion, a weapon which attacks human ignorance.

This world would be in the dark ages if there were many more people like you. Please, don't ever move here to Canada.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast