Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Easier way to dupe items :)

Hello Everyone,
    Let us start off by saying: YOU NEED TO READ THE "Really Detailed - Duped" created by lovedudev. In order to get the basic idea.
    Although in his steps it says you guys need to "wait one or two minutes"
    In My version of Duping method however, requires infinite or countless amounts of open windows. i.e opening so many cubeone's and also it does not REQUIRE to sacrifice a weapon.

From this point my knowledge is the fact that you have already read "Really Detauiled - Dupe" created by lovedudev.

In My Method you don't have to have only 2 cubeone windows open but you can have numerous. so to say get as much as you want so if you messed up, keep the window that you didn't close immedietly for what will happen.

Alright let us get onto it

Steps: (I will just copy the detailed part but will modify it, sorry lovedudev :P im just lazy is all and of course you get the credit for typing it)
    I will be putting bold letters in which i changed to it

1. Open Unlimited CubeOne hacks rotmg clients. (simply open unlimited the same file) <As much as you want because lag from other windows benefits also, hence the name "Lag exploit"
    2. In client A, get into the nexus. (yes, simply get into the nexus [must be logged in to rotmg account])
    3. In client b, try to get to the nexus. It need to show this: "Connection to <servername>","Account in use! time out in <timeleft>".
    If it shows the errors then ITS OK.
    4. Now, you need to time well this step. in client A, enter the Vault but, as soon as client B showing up BLUE text. every millisecond counts!
    If you done this correct, then you will be stuck in client A, trying to get to the vault, while client B has managed to get into the nexus.
    5. Now, that client A is waiting for vault and client B is in nexus, you need to move client B into the vault, as soon as you will see a red text, or a little before it. If client A managed to get to the vault in this step, then close it all, wait a minute or two and go back to step one. (Okay here it doesn't matter which client goes in 1st, as long as one of them is stuck entering the vault
    6. So, now client A is still trying to connect the vault, while client B is in the vault. You need to take the items from your chest right into your inventory. Note: make sure they are in the same number slot <Doesn't really matter but it might help you> (1 - 1,2 - 2..). This is the most important phase, Just drop your chest items into your inventory BUT at the last item you are going to drop into your inventory, TIME IT when the BLUE ANNOUNCEMENT that says Connecting to <etc.> and Connect! AND THEN ALT+F4 as quickly as you can
    If you did it all correct, you should not see change in your inventory but in the chest, the items will still be there.

If you messed up no worries you still have more windows. just take the undeleted windows into nexus and do it all over again

The way i did this gives me 80% of the time ^_^

*EDIT EDIT* For some reason, the duplication thing is much more effective with non-full chest or trying to dupe a chest full of items
    Last edited by Nighthawk22; 08-09-2012 at 11:44 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nighthawk22 For This Useful Post:

Wacon (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Eh, that's nice.

Thanks
    Can you help me or post a video?

Thanks
    Yeah, I'm having trouble with this too. Earlier I was trying to do the normal way and got a full chest of def pots erased... I was pissed especially since I'm not rich. Any chance you could add me on skype or post a vid for some help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Doesn't really do anything but get me kicked out because of excessive lag. =/ The previous guide helped but takes a lot of tries, maybe you could give some tips on how to do it more effectively. Because this really isn't doing it for me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalciumFire View Post
    Doesn't really do anything but get me kicked out because of excessive lag. =/ The previous guide helped but takes a lot of tries, maybe you could give some tips on how to do it more effectively. Because this really isn't doing it for me.
    Well You don't have to necessarily cause major lag, in fact it can be done without the lag issue search for the fewest number of players available so it won't make you as laggy.

Next by doing the ^Above^ steps, make sure you do it as fast as possible when going to your last chest item to your inventory as shown on the vid, Look how the last item was miliseconds putting into inventory and then closing it (all in which the blue text should appear)

If you have a slow computer i suggesting opening cubeone windows into at least a minimum of 3 per each session, if the lag is still big, change your quality by right clicking on the background and selecting "Low"

here's an example of someone who got/close to what my method looks like
    Last edited by Nighthawk22; 08-10-2012 at 02:22 AM. Reason: adding a vid

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nighthawk22 For This Useful Post:

SImonikus (08-14-2012)

Thanks
    Yeah, for me, I have gotten it to work around 4 times but I can't get it every time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cole490 View Post
    Yeah, for me, I have gotten it to work around 4 times but I can't get it every time.
    @Cloe490Like i said it's 80% of the time ^_^ it's not always perfect but it gets the job done.

@everyone: For those who want free ammy's i can give them to you only if you are able to spot my dummy account, ign: MODOKr

Hint: I always stay on this server, (for this account anyways) it is an ALTERNATIVE server, meaning it is one where they have numbers at the end i.e USwest2, USsouth2, etc... come find me, lock me, trade me ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk22 View Post
    2. In client A, get into the nexus. (yes, simply get into the nexus [must be logged in to rotmg account])
    3. In client b, try to get to the nexus. It need to show this: "Connection to <servername>","Account in use! time out in <timeleft>".
    If it shows the errors then ITS OK.
    4. Now, you need to time well this step. in client A, enter the Vault but, as soon as client B showing up BLUE text. every millisecond counts!
    If you done this correct, then you will be stuck in client A, trying to get to the vault, while client B has managed to get into the nexus.
    5. Now, that client A is waiting for vault and client B is in nexus, you need to move client B into the vault, as soon as you will see a red text, or a little before it. If client A managed to get to the vault in this step, then close it all, wait a minute or two and go back to step one. (Okay here it doesn't matter which client goes in 1st, as long as one of them is stuck entering the vault
    6. So, now client A is still trying to connect the vault, while client B is in the vault. You need to take the items from your chest right into your inventory. Note: make sure they are in the same number slot..
    All of this copied from me, from my new tutorial, but If it helps duping, then I allow.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk22 View Post
    @Cloe490Like i said it's 80% of the time ^_^ it's not always perfect but it gets the job done.

@everyone: For those who want free ammy's i can give them to you only if you are able to spot my dummy account, ign: MODOKr

Hint: I always stay on this server, (for this account anyways) it is an ALTERNATIVE server, meaning it is one where they have numbers at the end i.e USwest2, USsouth2, etc... come find me, lock me, trade me ^_^
    I think I saw/talked to you earlier. My names Kvasis

Thanks
    I prefer minimal lag to dupe. I just let go of weapon and alt f4 the moment it says "Connecting to vault!" (and not "Connected").

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
    I prefer minimal lag to dupe. I just let go of weapon and alt f4 the moment it says "Connecting to vault!" (and not "Connected").
    You got a couple ammies a brotha can borrow to dupe with?

Thanks
    if u can dupe plz contact the caracter tmakseven

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hmm still not working for me. It worked yesterday, I don't understand =/
    Last edited by CalciumFire; 08-10-2012 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    YAY thanks! the trick works for me =D... the dupe take me 35 min

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast