Thread: R.F.I.D

Thanks

R.F.I.D

so when r u getting your implant?

the R.F.I.D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio-f...identification
    Last edited by Chillerkiller16; 08-10-2012 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    i aint no dog fool
    Super Happy Fun Time

"...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    then you will die!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    RFID has nothing to do with video?

@ Video... most of that stuff isnt new. people have always suspected world powers purposely killing off people to control world population. i.e AIDS. its nothing new

tbh what it comes down to is time and money.

id say it weighs in between killing 80% of the world OR colonizing moon/mars
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Radke View Post
    RFID has nothing to do with video?

@ Video... most of that stuff isnt new. people have always suspected world powers purposely killing off people to control world population. i.e AIDS. its nothing new

tbh what it comes down to is time and money.

id say it weighs in between killing 80% of the world OR colonizing moon/mars
    Africa is just an endless cycle of death. Woman are raped in Africa, they get AIDS and their children get AIDS. America sends food over to Africa, the children grows up to be raped, have more AIDS children and the cycle continues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Africa is just an endless cycle of death. Woman are raped in Africa, they get AIDS and their children get AIDS. America sends food over to Africa, the children grows up to be raped, have more AIDS children and the cycle continues.
    africa has nothing its useless. only thing that could save it is if the UN split it up and let people industrialize it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Radke View Post

africa has nothing its useless. only thing that could save it is if the UN split it up and let people industrialize it.
    No matter how cruel it is, what you're saying is true. Africa is a lost cause and people don't seem to realize it. Africa is only good for its resources now, Africa has been spoon fed by other countries so much but they can never break out of their cycle of barbaric behavior.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

No matter how cruel it is, what you're saying is true. Africa is a lost cause and people don't seem to realize it. Africa is only good for its resources now, Africa has been spoon fed by other countries so much but they can never break out of their cycle of barbaric behavior.
    You would think that onw of the oldest parts of the world would have gotten civilization right by now.
    [IMG]https://i1060.photobucke*****m/albums/t452/Gragodine/Untitled.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i1060.photobucke*****m/albums/t452/Gragodine/NuCor.jpg[/IMG]
    .Gragtastic.
    Failed Genius
    [IMG]https://i1060.photobucke*****m/albums/t452/Gragodine/124Member1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

like people complain all the time about how were running out shit and other shit and this shit. when we have basically everything but south africa and egypt that can still be used. but if something was to happen people would flip shit about them being a 3rd world county and AIDS and poverty and what not.