Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
    Read Free Manga Online - Naruto Manga, Bleach Manga - Naruto - Chapter 597 - Page 14

"I want a world where heroes don't have to make pitiful excuses in front of graves."
    That still doesn't make Tobi Obito. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    To the vid:
    1. Cover pages for naruto/onepiece/bleach is extremely common. Like......what? Every other jump issue?
    2. I did like the naruto opening art, but the guy kinda overreacts a bit.(there is again, a shitload of this shit on every chapter).

----------------------------------

Rin........rin is like sakura. Just completely useless and pretty much no story on her. I hope to god they don't pull her from this shit.
    Yeah, he does overreact a little bit, but I think it's warranted. It also made me go back and re-appreciate it some more. xD

Oh, and I hope we get a story on Rin. Not for her sake but for Kakashi's. She loved him, and I for one want to know what happened with that, did it ever go anywhere? Is she dead? (Probably but still) How did she die? Where is she now if she's alive?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    That still doesn't make Tobi Obito. :S

Yeah, he does overreact a little bit, but I think it's warranted. It also made me go back and re-appreciate it some more. xD

Oh, and I hope we get a story on Rin. Not for her sake but for Kakashi's. She loved him, and I for one want to know what happened with that, did it ever go anywhere? Is she dead? (Probably but still) How did she die? Where is she now if she's alive?
    Just replying to what you said: "Um, he didn't talk about anybody's grave (Kakashi had a flashback\memory of a grave that I think is Rin's since it's not the memorial stone where Obito's name is, but...). He talked about the place where Obito died because he said that he went there to get his Sharingan after his death."

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just replying to what you said: "Um, he didn't talk about anybody's grave (Kakashi had a flashback\memory of a grave that I think is Rin's since it's not the memorial stone where Obito's name is, but...). He talked about the place where Obito died because he said that he went there to get his Sharingan after his death."
    Except, the place he died wasn't a grave or a burial site, it was where he died after being crushed by the rocks. The only sort of grave he had in the village was the memorial that his name was written on. Hence why people are speculating that the grave Kakashi was thinking of is Rin's.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Except, the place he died wasn't a grave or a burial site, it was where he died after being crushed by the rocks. The only sort of grave he had in the village was the memorial that his name was written on. Hence why people are speculating that the grave Kakashi was thinking of is Rin's.
    If you read carefully, I bever specified who's grave it was, rather, I quoted the text.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you read carefully, I bever specified who's grave it was, rather, I quoted the text.
    Yeah, but you tried to say that the grave was a reason Tobi is Obito.

There was speculation about Tobi and Obito being the same person not too long ago I definately think they're the same person otherwie he wouldn't have talked about the grave
    But it's not...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    @KING : yeah something was off with the translation. The dialogue is off by a lot more than it usually is.

To the vid:
    1. Cover pages for naruto/onepiece/bleach is extremely common. Like......what? Every other jump issue?
    2. I did like the naruto opening art, but the guy kinda overreacts a bit.(there is again, a shitload of this shit on every chapter).

----------------------------------

Rin........rin is like sakura. Just completely useless and pretty much no story on her. I hope to god they don't pull her from this shit.
    This could be a lack of Naruto Knowledge but do all Medical Ninjas know transplant techniques.
    I've only seen high level ninja to be able to do it. Short list of Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Rin.

So maybe Rin went back to the site of Obito death and took Obito other eye.

IDK but Rin is most defiantly important.
    1.Obito Loved her
    2.She loved Kikashi

Maybe when she died or left or something about came about to Kikashi and Obito eye. It woke up Obito's Mageko Shaningan.
    Remeber Obito said he would be watching everything since he gave his eye to Kikashi. So maybe he saw Kikashi have to kill Rin(or w/e happened to her).

Bottom line. Rin is importantly and plays a strong role.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (08-13-2012)

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Page 14. Empty promise = protect Rin. Maybe it's a bit overboard, but

... unless tobi = obito.
    Tobi can't be Obito. Scot's said this a few times, when Tobi fought the 4th Hokage, he looked much older than he should have.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Demonz. For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (08-13-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yeah, but you tried to say that the grave was a reason Tobi is Obito.

But it's not...
    My argument that is Tobi is Obito, not that that is Obito's grave. I'm pretty sure it's Rin's grave as the "empty promise" is that to protect Rin.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    My argument that is Tobi is Obito, not that that is Obito's grave. I'm pretty sure it's Rin's grave as the "empty promise" is that to protect Rin.
    I never said you said it was his grave, I simply stated that it in no way implies that Tobi is Obito. Tobi could have been speaking of a hundred and one things, KAKASHI was the one having the memory of the grave.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I never said you said it was his grave, I simply stated that it in no way implies that Tobi is Obito. Tobi could have been speaking of a hundred and one things, KAKASHI was the one having the memory of the grave.
    You still seem to be missing my point Doesn't matter, we'll see soon enough.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You still seem to be missing my point Doesn't matter, we'll see soon enough.
    Guess we will. ^_^

He'll probably get his whole mask or part of his mask taken off next chapter, and he'll probably get revealed the chapter after that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I knew for a while that both Tobi's and Kakashi's sharingan were similar, because they do essentially the same thing.

But as for Tobi actually BEING obito, i doubt it.

As someone stated before Kakashi & Obito were the same age, and I highly doubt a 14-17 year old Obito could battle Minato.

But we'll say soon enough. Anyone else think Kishimoto will reveal who tobi is for Chapter 600?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by De La Ghetto View Post
    I knew for a while that both Tobi's and Kakashi's sharingan were similar, because they do essentially the same thing.

But as for Tobi actually BEING obito, i doubt it.

As someone stated before Kakashi & Obito were the same age, and I highly doubt a 14-17 year old Obito could battle Minato.

But we'll say soon enough. Anyone else think Kishimoto will reveal who tobi is for Chapter 600?
    I wouldn't mind a kool very indepth start of a Kikashi Flash back. Or Madaraa flash back. Or Orochimaru Flashback. Or a third Hokage flash back lo.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    I wouldn't mind a kool very indepth start of a Kikashi Flash back. Or Madaraa flash back. Or Orochimaru Flashback. Or a third Hokage flash back lo.
    Kakashi (specifically about Rin) or Madara, fuck Orochimaru, and we already know just about everything that has to do with the third thanks to other people's flashbacks. (Actually, the same can be said for Orochimaru as well, we got enough flash backs of that queer during his fight with the Third. :P)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Kakashi (specifically about Rin) or Madara, fuck Orochimaru, and we already know just about everything that has to do with the third thanks to other people's flashbacks. (Actually, the same can be said for Orochimaru as well, we got enough flash backs of that queer during his fight with the Third. :P)
    Well combining Zetsu cells sounds like work of Orochimaru, I sure pain had Orochimaru do some type of weird shyt on the behalf of Tobi.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast