Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Crossfire China Info (Just Fixed Mistakes)

Just re-posting an improved version of my last post.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

[Game Modes]

Burst Mode
    "Offensive side need to use the C4 bomb to destroy the target, while the defending side will have to be destroyed to prevent the target, the player with the high competitive nature of the strongest!"
    North America's Version: Search and Destroy

--------------------------------------------------

Team Sports Model
    "To destroy the enemy as the goal of the game modes, the first fixed period of time to eliminate the required number of enemies you can win!"
    North America's Version: Team Death Match

Ghost Mode
    "This is a new play! The victory of the burst mode, the specter of the attacking side must detonate the C4 bomb in order to complete the task, but the ghost is invisible, and only when the move will be seen, and only with a knife!"
    North America's Version: Ghost Mode

Annihilate Mode
    "Can not be used to bring their own weapons, and can only use the existing weapons in the map. Annihilate the opponent can win within the stipulated time."
    North America's Version: Elimination

Personal Sports Model
    "Start of the game players will be randomly born in the map a location, the greater the number of game to see everyone is an enemy, enemy within the stipulated time, the experience gained and awards higher ranked the front."
    North America's Version: Free-For-All

Special Warfare
    Map in this mode is designed specifically for the special circumstances of the fighting, knife fighting, sniper warfare, gunplay and so on.
    North America's Version: Knife Mode

Biochemical Mode
    "Defender and the potential to unite the uniforms of all biochemical ghost and infected personnel. If the biochemical ghost attacks, will be infected and become a biochemical ghost. A fixed period of time, the biochemical ghost infection all the mercenaries you can win; mercenary at least one survived or succeeded in killing all the biochemical ghost you can win."
    North America's Version: Mutation Mode

Breakout Mode
    Break out the largest number, with the shortest side breakout mode game victory.
    Camp attack: within the specified time, with the shortest possible time makes a specified number of staff successfully break.
    Defensive camp: within the specified time, to try to prevent the breakout of the other party a specified number of personnel.

North America's Version: Escape Mode

Savior Mode
    "A random mercenary side to join in the rules of the game on the basis of the traditional biochemical model for the role - a savior, and new morale system: kill biochemical ghost attack power bonus system. The biochemical specter introduced by the resurrection mechanism: non-headshot zombies of death in 5 seconds after the resurrection. And add new biochemical role - the soul of the ninja. Both sides against the savior mode is more intense, and highly variable."
    North America's Version: Hero Mode

Challenge Mode
    "The new mode of confrontation, the player's opponent is not the other players, but the computer-controlled mass monster and ultimately off the end of BOSS, the mode can be Shaguai score to get the final reward boxes and unique BOSS award. Simple difficulty of each map has 20 points, 30 points under the normal difficulty. The player's task is to survive and defeat the final boss in the face of a round of challenges."
    North America's Version: Zombie Mode

Terminator mode
    "Human mercenaries and biochemical specter of confrontation has been going on for several years, although the beginning of the war mankind retreat, but when the survivors have worked out an effective way to combat biochemical ghost, the situation began to improve, while the emergence of a savior to help the mercenaries who The initial victory in the local. However, did not last long, biochemical virus in the radiological impact of the new mutation, a new biochemical ghost is born, no one knows the specter of like ability, because he appeared over the place are no survivors ... The human horror call for "Terminator." The rumors about the "Terminator" mankind into a new round of panic, of course, warriors in addition to a few people ---- a group of self-proclaimed "ghost hunter" (or crazy), they not only survive from the years of war down, more trained to have a confrontation with the biochemical ghost fighting skills. Their weapons are no longer conventional firearms, but some rare metals (proved to be effective to kill biochemical virus and prevent its regeneration) tailor-made double-edged They are career biochemical ghost killer, the so-called "Terminator" is under the target of a hunt!"
    North America's Version: Hero Mode X

[Ranks]

[IMG]https://i1263.photobucke*****m/albums/ii636/ArctikRanqe1/Capture-4.png[/IMG]

[Characters] (That NA Crossfire Doesn't Have)

[IMG]https://i1263.photobucke*****m/albums/ii636/ArctikRanqe1/gsfd.jpg[/IMG]
    Mandala
    Description: a mysterious woman forces known as the "death company", as their badge and their sickle of death. Be locked by the force goals, such as by the death goddess of the trial, no one from them men survived. With the growing influence of this woman forces finally learned their names: they are a group of elegant cold-blooded killers, their name exudes a gorgeous terror, they are a blossoming flower of death - "Mandala"!
    [IMG]https://i1263.photobucke*****m/albums/ii636/ArctikRanqe1/role.jpg[/IMG]
    Fox Spirit
    Description: the clarity of the eyes, short hair and neat, graceful Man Yao, sexy body, flexible thinking, agility and skill, they appear to make an impact again. They almost did not participate in any drills, but they can each task completed impeccable. They are the fox spirit who disappeared a long time. The beauty of this organization to make the best use of a variety of weapons, be good with each other, but in order to avoid the rival Fox hunting positive contradiction, they are often scattered, a few years time at a specific time before the collective. Fox hunting and other external organizations, they must be wary of the legend again in the year 2010, they collectively appear ......
    [IMG]https://i1263.photobucke*****m/albums/ii636/ArctikRanqe1/xjs.jpg[/IMG]
    Flying Tigers
    Description: Flying Tigers is one of the armed forces of Alliance of Eastern mysticism armed forces to perform special tasks, which the members all of them are sharpshooters. For extremely aggressive, extremely dangerous, the enemy holding heavy weapons for the armed forces occurred in the East mysterious incident standby. Flying Tigers deployed, often neat, uniformed enemy quickly put the site to pay other personnel to deal with team members quickly retreat, often give the impression that the mighty and the low-key image. Flying Tigers never to destruction for the purpose of emphasis on covert action, cover the full range of alert, first found in the rivals in the battle and fight to grasp the initiative and other tactics are everywhere contains a victory because of the enemy, the Oriental military philosophy means that important strategy. Militancy and the public impression, very different proposition to solve the problem by means of combat foreign special police image.
    [IMG]https://i1263.photobucke*****m/albums/ii636/ArctikRanqe1/Rook-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Rook
    Rook is Crossfire China's version of Xeno, exclusively only for Terminator Mode.
    [IMG]https://i1263.photobucke*****m/albums/ii636/ArctikRanqe1/Nemesis-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Nemesis
    Nemesis is Crossfire China's version of Commando

-This Thread was made 8/6/2012 And will be updated and re-posted when there are huge differences.
    -This Thread was updated 8/15/2012 only because of a few mistakes in the previous post, and is improved.

Fun Fact: Crossfire China was the 4th Country to get Crossfire, but became more advanced than the first three that had it first.
    Another Fun Fact: South Korea's Crossfire service was terminated July 11, 2012

Extra Links
    -My Crossfire Weapon Ideas
    -MPGH's Crossfire Wiki

cf.qq.com and Crossfire Wiki
    Last edited by Arctikranqe51; 08-15-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thanks for the guide. >> But this isn't CF China. It's CFNA.
    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

Thanks
    >mfw you wasted time making a guide that no one cares about

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

By the way CFNA has "black hawk" and "pandora".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Misdemeanor View Post
    >mfw you wasted time making a guide that no one cares about

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

By the way CFNA has "black hawk" and "pandora".
    I said it was a useless post in my last post, but a lot of people didn't think so, so I'd just thought I'd might as well fix it if a lot of people like it, no need to be rude about it :/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post

I said it was a useless post in my last post, but a lot of people didn't think so, so I'd just thought I'd might as well fix it if a lot of people like it, no need to be rude about it :/
    99% of the people on MPGH doesn't even play CF China. They CANT because of IP restrictions, and so ulimately, this guide is useless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Misdemeanor View Post

99% of the people on MPGH doesn't even play CF China. They CANT because of IP restrictions, and so ulimately, this guide is useless.
    I just told you that I said it was useless but other people disagreed. :/

Thanks
    HAHAHA
    you dont need to use a VPN to play crossfire china, i have used it in all the countries i have visited.
    you just need to have your QQ registered with valid name and chinese ID, to play it unrestricted.
    But, if you read all my comments in your crossfire china threads, you'd already know that right?
    Its a very useful thread, when registering your account is done correctly.
    Here is an idea, anyone that has china crossfire, and is restricted in their area, contact me, and ill give you a free bot account to have fun with.
    only condition is you post here to show it worked for you................
    Just a thought and a useless post according to them not in the know...,.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by mactac View Post
    HAHAHA
    you dont need to use a VPN to play crossfire china, i have used it in all the countries i have visited.
    you just need to have your QQ registered with valid name and chinese ID, to play it unrestricted.
    But, if you read all my comments in your crossfire china threads, you'd already know that right?
    Its a very useful thread, when registering your account is done correctly.
    Here is an idea, anyone that has china crossfire, and is restricted in their area, contact me, and ill give you a free bot account to have fun with.
    only condition is you post here to show it worked for you................
    Just a thought and a useless post according to them not in the know...,.....
    I have no idea what you said in the last 2 sentences.

Thanks
    I don't think so many people play CFNA.
    Cuz crossfire is made form Chinese first.
    https://www.th7.cn/d/file/p/2012/02/0...d5ea0863c3.gif MY CrossFire ACC:-andy_eagle*

ADD me if u want. I could be ur 4ever parner.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by yejiaming View Post
    I don't think so many people play CFNA.
    Cuz crossfire is made form Chinese first.
    Obviously you must be new around here.