Thanks

Combat arms Start's Minimized?

Whenever I open combat arm's , it start's up, then after the BlackCipher Hackshield thing pop's your screen is supposed to go black and then shield up combat arms with the little guy running. But mine, I start it up get the hackshield and everything, then the screen opens and it just minimizes? I can't open it.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Sorry to Double post** , But I just relized , that this is my computer not the game. I also tried to start GTA IV and Call of duty World at war , they both minimized to

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Case solved /solved

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondheadshot View Post
    Whenever I open combat arm's , it start's up, then after the BlackCipher Hackshield thing pop's your screen is supposed to go black and then shield up combat arms with the little guy running. But mine, I start it up get the hackshield and everything, then the screen opens and it just minimizes? I can't open it.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Sorry to Double post** , But I just relized , that this is my computer not the game. I also tried to start GTA IV and Call of duty World at war , they both minimized to

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Case solved /solved
    how did you solve it??