Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

One simple request, regarding Crossfire.

I am not about to request you stop hacking. I do not think you are idiots or dicks, like some do. I would hack Combat Arms too if I wanted to.

I'm going to tell you a story, which you can skip for the main point, if you like:

2002: I get into games. Trying Quake games, I start to play, a lot, and get really good. It's a hobby.

2003: I am very popular among Quake III players. People have a recognition for skill. When a hacker comes along, he makes it obvious, flying around, killing everyone with some shot. Most people just leave, I laugh and joke around with the hackers. It's a friendly amusing relationship, even bans are rare.

2004: Same

2005: I need to pay for College, eyes on a Political Science degree. I enroll in a Quake III Championship hosted by some guys from ID and a gaming magazine. Winner takes $100,000 Dollars and games for life, 2nd takes $50,000 and a few games, 3rd takes $5,000, 4th takes nothing.
    I went to San Francisco, California, to this large room with preset computers.

I get 2nd place. I just nab a few games, give a short thank you speech, and finally start school with the money in early 2006 (Early start in school, I finished HS early).

2006: I start playing Unreal Tournament. A hobby while I go to classes, getting good grades. This is not about my school, though.
    But it seems that the skill recognition has been lost. I am just as skilled, but I get banned from 4 servers, being accused of hacking.
    What is this? I'm not flying around. I'm not shooting through walls.

Apparently, a clan that calls themselves "The Skull" has been going around with some under-sheet hacks, that are there, but nobody can prove are there. The admins are on edge, some kicking nobody, some kicking many.
    I got banned in more then 3/4 of the servers, because the admins thought I was hacking.

2007: Another championship, this time Unreal 2004. Prize is only $25,000, but I have my eye on a new car. This one is a bring-your-computer one.
    This time, it's nearby, so I load my decent machine up and head to another large building.
    I am winning, first place so far, when a security guard picks me up and says "You are disqualified for using an aimbot."
    I get a hold of one of the hosts, and he agrees this is rediculous. They strip down my computer, starting with hard drive, down to the lines. They come back, say they are extremely sorry.
    No matter, I lost the championship because I looked like I could have been hacking, and was out for the last hour.

2008: I get VAC2 banned on Counter Strike: Source, my current favorite game. No reason, nothing, again, I looked like I was hacking. I finally got a hold of the GM who clicked the big red button, and he told me "I'm sorry, there are so many servers, so many players, we don't really get time to investigate. You had 72-0, I figured that there was a good enough chance. We can't re-investigate."

2009: Because of these rediculous bans, I only play free games now.
    I decided to see the other, and was going to try a simple hack on Combat Arms from MPGH, but never completed the download.
    Every game I play, except one, have been full of morons.

Crossfire is the exception. A free, CS:S similar game, more focused on Gameplay then Graphics. Many of the players are foreign, but the few who still play US/UK games think I am hacking, and I get kicked every once in a while.
    It's not great, but at least there is SOME recognition for skill.

The point
    When you use low-profile hacks on a game, you don't just make the current game a bit of a joke, you ruin recognition for the players who actually have skill.
    It's not your fault, it can sort of be blamed on republican politics, but it is really just a problem that can't be fixed.
    You can take down a gang, but if you wipe out every potential criminal, you wipe out everybody.

I want you guys to know I am a real person, with a true story, and hope you trust me enough to listen. This is why I came on with my real name, Reid Connor, my real birth date, even my real zip code in my profile.

Again, I am NOT ASKING YOU TO STOP HACKING, You are a community, and this is what you like doing. I probably know a few of you. My friend hacks with another website, but after talking with me only does the games that are already screwed.

I am merely asking that you do not hack CROSSFIRE, and possibly you can work in the message with other hacking communities.
    This game has not yet been ruined. Let it be the exception, the game that nobody wants to hack, so that we skilled players can take a break and go on this game, without being worried of getting kicked from every single game because people think we hack.
    You should come too, to show of your skill without players being lit up like an infrared christmas tree.

Even a high-profile "HEY LOOK I'M HACKING can get everyone worked up.".

Request:
    I have a problem, I can't connect to a (Censor, D with an X and a T) Gaming on my computer for some reason. When (a game that sux) is back up, I will be asking there, too.
    If anyone can get on, please send this message to them, they have already released a VIP Hack.

I can't even play Crossfire much, because a few people actually do hack, and are enough to scare everyone.

Bottom line, yet again: Please, just read this message through, and avoid only crossfire. I know you're not a bunch of dicks like some morons perceive you to be. Prove them wrong, MPGH.
    Why start at MPGH? It is currently the largest hacking community out there.

Edit: Moderators: Apparently, we can't say the name of other hacking websites. Please do not delete this post because of the name references, as I am NOT trying to advertise other websites.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Reid Conner For This Useful Post:

Plokmii (03-26-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That post actually made sense and has meaning to it and for that I congratulate you.

I myself do not play crossfire and not many people on this site do.

The hackers may be from rival site and not just MPGH.

I see the de-lima and for the reason of hackers I quit a lot of games to.

True I'm a high post count member of a hacking forum but I only use hacks very rarely on little flash games that no one cares about when I'm really bored.

I hope for you to find a game thats hack free and maybe has a really nice hack prevention system.

My suggestion: GET AN XBOX 360
    Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

<20:35> Zhellbound: i fuck dead people

<21:17> [CS]hotfudge: i need internet cause my face fails in life

Respect List:
    MindTek
    ImSoHoooood
    Token
    Obama
    arunforce
    Liz
    Joshcarr2006

If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

Thanks
    Plokmii, thank you for your post. I was asking MPGH Not to hack crossfire, because they haven't yet, and they might because their rivals do.

I do not like consoles much. I have a Playstation 3, but I use it on Yellow Dog Linux for rendering images and programming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't think that MPGH has any plans on creating hacks for this game because its not too popular and our owner is in EU at the moment and isn't gonna be back for a few more weeks and Combat Arms VIP is top priority :l

You won't get any trouble on CrossFire from anyone from the MPGH community hopefully.

Happy gaming
    Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

<20:35> Zhellbound: i fuck dead people

<21:17> [CS]hotfudge: i need internet cause my face fails in life

Respect List:
    MindTek
    ImSoHoooood
    Token
    Obama
    arunforce
    Liz
    Joshcarr2006

If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

Thanks
    Thanks for your reply, I hope you're right.

Thanks
    Dang, Its okay, all the noobs hang out in Combat arms. And rarely stray into the general section. Or any other in fact. I feel bad for you, not hacking and being accused of one.
    [IMG]https://i304.photobucke*****m/albums/nn170/Gotagogogo/Other%20images/Gotagogogo-GmailPicture.png[/IMG]

(づ ̄ - ̄)づ

CHOOB=Chewable Noob

Play the The ^ < v game

Visit Greeneris*****m for tips to go green!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Oh, people take games way to seriously.
    This site is a business, if it makes Dave money, you better believe he's going to do it.

This post is like walking into a Grocery Store and asking them to stop selling meat because it's cruel.

Pointless.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to -XpliCitt- For This Useful Post:

Obama (03-27-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I actually read that.
    Aside from me reading it, Things are much more organized now a days, many game sites will unban you if you do get banned for no reason.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yeah This Is A Good Post
    I Really Don't Play This Game Tho.
    But Im Sure They Will Unband You If You Did Nothing Wrong.
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x193/drumdude1218/Sigs/zildjianuserbar.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i23.photobucke*****m/albums/b400/ducttape_6/User%20Bars/deathmetal.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i150.photobucke*****m/albums/s99/Logan_ECW/Userbars/MonsterEnergydrinker.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i197.photobucke*****m/albums/aa159/jake007g/xp.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i35.photobucke*****m/albums/d173/coralp8559/User%20Bars/HentaiAddictUserBar.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    xplicitt made a great post, if dave can make money out of it.
    hes going to and should do it.
    he doesnt care what anyone has to say.
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    When I get back, CROSSFIRE gunna be haxed

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    LOL douche.

I understand where you are coming at. I'm no expert in FPS games, but sometimes I have those moments where you get called hacker (like when I played CA without hacks (when MPGH just released the CA VIP hack)). ANYYYYYYYYYHOW, these things are healthy for the economy, you have to understand. Creates tons of jobs in protection and hacking, and the money flows.

If we don't hack it, someone else will, maybe a single person who wants to make some money to pay for college or something. If you like FPSes so much, play on the PS3 (or another closed system) with a keyboard/mouse.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Crossfire owns warrock atm lol!

Im playing crossfire with my whole ex-warrock clan.
    Its gunna be hacked like hell!
    MPGH hacks everygame thats fun! Into some hackwar! YEAH!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    bah, before i would've wrote that 1k report, i would've used my fucking brains and realise that the community here are just gonna hack it anyway.

U're like trying to get the whole MPGH to stop saying nigga

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    When I get back, CROSSFIRE gunna be haxed
    ROFL LMFAO THATS WHY U DONT TELL A HACKING SITE ABOUT A GAME THAT HASNT BE HACKED YET ROFL! u should shut the fuck up and keep it hiden as long as u can so it wont get hacked lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast