Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

A good gaming rig?

Is this a good gaming rig?

iBUYPOWER Computer :: [Ship Out Next Business Day] AMD FX 4-Core

Thanks
    Upgrade the PSU, I can never trust those poopy no name PSU.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Looks good, maybe is good if you will expand your memory to 6 GB by your self

Thanks
    GPU is way overpowering the CPU. I'd second the upgrading the PSU and going a step up on the CPU. Unless you have 3x monitors, you're never going to use the GPU to its full potential with that setup.
    PassMark Intel vs AMD CPU Benchmarks - High End
    You can get an i5 that's 3x as fast for an extra $100. Worth it imo.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Try upgrading the PSU and the Memory. Nice otherwise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    It's very good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Why not just buy the fucking parts and make that shit yourself?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
    GPU is way overpowering the CPU. I'd second the upgrading the PSU and going a step up on the CPU. Unless you have 3x monitors, you're never going to use the GPU to its full potential with that setup.
    PassMark Intel vs AMD CPU Benchmarks - High End
    You can get an i5 that's 3x as fast for an extra $100. Worth it imo.
    wat wat wat wat wat wat? You think a 7750 is too good for that CPU? Are you high? The 7750 is about as good as the 550 ti.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Gragodine (08-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

wat wat wat wat wat wat? You think a 7750 is too good for that CPU? Are you high? The 7750 is about as good as the 550 ti.
    He said you need 3 monitors to get the full power of that card, the ****** is as dumb as a log.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post

He said you need 3 monitors to get the full power of that card, the ****** is as dumb as a log.
    I'm saying the cpu is inferior to the card, not that the card is high powered. He's gonna get a lot out of an upgrade to the cpu. And I run 3 monitors on an i5 and 4850 at work and can play Vindictus on max settings... so not sure what your problem is
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 08-17-2012 at 01:08 PM.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
    Why not just buy the fucking parts and make that shit yourself?
    That's the best thing to do, you will pay 50% less

Thanks

I'm saying the cpu is inferior to the card, not that the card is high powered. He's gonna get a lot out of an upgrade to the cpu. And I run 3 monitors on an i5 and 4850 at work and can play Vindictus on max settings... so not sure what your problem is
    The CPU is not inferior to the card, the 7750 isn't even a high end card. Its a mid-low end card at best, my Phenom doesn't even bottleneck my overclocked GTX 570 and my GTX 570 is WAAAAAAAY better than the GTX 550 ti. And lol, Vindictus is not even a high graphics game. My old computer which was a dual pentium with a 4650 could play Vindictus on max settings 60 FPS. So yes, either you are misinformed or dumb as a log.
    Last edited by InCognito; 08-17-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

The CPU is not inferior to the card, the 7750 isn't even a high end card. Its a mid-low end card at best, my Phenom doesn't even bottleneck my overclocked GTX 570 and my GTX 570 is WAAAAAAAY better than the GTX 550 ti. And lol, Vindictus is not even a high graphics game. My old computer which was a dual pentium with a 4650 could play Vindictus on max settings 60 FPS. So yes, either you are misinformed or dumb as a log.
    You could play Vindictus 18 months ago easily on your dual pentium card... definitely not any more if you're hosting. Phenom2 965 with a 4850 (slightly better CPU, slightly worse GPU than his selection) can barely pull 35 fps on Vindictus on max settings 1920x1080. And to a gamer who cringes when 40+% of their resources are being used, a 7750 is "low end", but if you look at the whole spectrum of vid cards, it's mid-high end. But either way, sounds like I'm talking to a brick wall here -.- I'll take my hobby experience of building over 30 computers for people elsewhere. He heard my opinion.

Thanks

You could play Vindictus 18 months ago easily on your dual pentium card... definitely not any more if you're hosting. Phenom2 965 with a 4850 (slightly better CPU, slightly worse GPU than his selection) can barely pull 35 fps on Vindictus on max settings 1920x1080. And to a gamer who cringes when 40+% of their resources are being used, a 7750 is "low end", but if you look at the whole spectrum of vid cards, it's mid-high end. But either way, sounds like I'm talking to a brick wall here -.- I'll take my hobby experience of building over 30 computers for people elsewhere. He heard my opinion.
    Um yeah okay. You can ask @Doc @Alen, you are wrong. And why would you look at the whole spectrum of video cards? Why would a compare a 2012 video card to a 2002 video card? You are pulling up stupid arguments to prove a stupid point. And how are can you tell me what my computer ran Vindictus at? Have you played on my computer? I run a Phenom 965 and GTX 570 and I have run every single game on max settings except for Crysis at 60 FPS so far. You're talking to a brick wall? Am I the one coming up with stupid arguments for a stupid point? Really? Really? Compare the 7750 to all the video cards that ever existed? Man you are dumb, thats like me comparing a Lamborghini's speed to an old 1950 car's speed. I take back what I said, you are not misinformed, you are dumb as a log.
    Last edited by InCognito; 08-17-2012 at 02:28 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Gragodine (08-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hmmm... I say go for AlienWare computers instead they are great my cousin owns one... Fast and runs all new games with extreme graphics I will get myself one only problem they arent cheap
    My signature sucks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast