Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    You can tie her to a chair and lock her in the basement for a couple of days, but she gets to eat,bathe, and use the restroom, then back into the basement till she gets use to not having it
    Yeah right. Let's get real.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What about moving? This all started from her bad influence, take away the influence then. And if you can't move, go take a vacay somewhere empty. A couple days or even a few weeks of the family together may help mend the wounds and help everyone understand each other. If your parents are this worried, you should have no problem convincing them.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    What about moving? This all started from her bad influence, take away the influence then. And if you can't move, go take a vacay somewhere empty. A couple days or even a few weeks of the family together may help mend the wounds and help everyone understand each other. If your parents are this worried, you should have no problem convincing them.
    moving and vacas might cost a lot
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post

moving and vacas might cost a lot
    So will a therapist or someone like that. Maybe moving is out of question, but a simple vacation won't be hard. Bundle into the car and drive to some campground. Stay for a while. Talk and be open with each other. It should help imo
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post

So will a therapist or someone like that. Maybe moving is out of question, but a simple vacation won't be hard. Bundle into the car and drive to some campground. Stay for a while. Talk and be open with each other. It should help imo
    My sister's going out yet again tomorrow at 8:30 PM, and my dad & mom told her to go out at 12:30. She's rebelling again and now my mom came in my room and she's...almost dead. She's so exhausted she can't walk right. And my dad can't sleep well he slept an hour yesterday and 3 hours today.
    I'm exhausted too, my arms are shaking, and I'm not even sure if I have my will to wake up tomorrow early.

I talked to my mom about therapy or counselling, and she says nothing with her eyes closed, I can see a little tear coming out. Then she walked out of the room. I think she's going to think about it. I hope.
    I want to talk to my dad too, but I'm too exhausted for that as well. I talked to my sister, and she got so pissed, I just left her room with one last word, "Motherfucker".

I really don't know what to do now. My parents are on the verge of collapsing, and my sister's gotten too out of hand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

My sister's going out yet again tomorrow at 8:30 PM, and my dad & mom told her to go out at 12:30. She's rebelling again and now my mom came in my room and she's...almost dead. She's so exhausted she can't walk right. And my dad can't sleep well he slept an hour yesterday and 3 hours today.
    I'm exhausted too, my arms are shaking, and I'm not even sure if I have my will to wake up tomorrow early.

I talked to my mom about therapy or counselling, and she says nothing with her eyes closed, I can see a little tear coming out. Then she walked out of the room. I think she's going to think about it. I hope.
    I want to talk to my dad too, but I'm too exhausted for that as well. I talked to my sister, and she got so pissed, I just left her room with one last word, "Motherfucker".

I really don't know what to do now. My parents are on the verge of collapsing, and my sister's gotten too out of hand.
    Dude, I'm so sorry. I hope she sees what she has done to her parents. At least your parents are considering therapy. It should help
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Punching her in the face....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @Infractured I don't know your natinality, but i'm Armenian i can beat my sister if she do something wrong, sure it's not the best way, but if you are real brother, and you care about her future, you'll do that, for her own good !

Thanks

What the fuck is wrong with you and your parents. Tell them to shut the fuck up and stop worrying about things they can't control. And you. Stop being a fucking pussy and fucking do something about it if you really care. There has been 10+ post on what you should do and yet the best you've done is voice your opinion to your pussy fucking parents. Shut the fuck up and go fix your problems.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with you and your parents. Tell them to shut the fuck up and stop worrying about things they can't control. And you. Stop being a fucking pussy and fucking do something about it if you really care. There has been 10+ post on what you should do and yet the best you've done is voice your opinion to your pussy fucking parents. Shut the fuck up and go fix your problems.
    What the fuck is wrong with YOU? I already said I talked to them about counselling and rehab. Do you really think I did nothing? The only people in this household that knows about my sister completely and fully are my parents. I don't really know about my sister as much as them.
    "Tell them to shut the fuck up and stop worrying about things they can't control."
    You really think that they'll just give up and let my sister find her own way? Do you? Do you really think they can just stop worrying about her? No. Do you want to know why you sick son of a bitch? Cause it's her parents. Her future was to go to a nice university. Now, that future is completely burned. From straight As, now falling to the point of getting a C, which is even worse than my report card. Lying to my parents, smoking a lot, going out every single day, coming in late, we never had dinner all together as a family. Watching all these things, do you really fucking think my parents will let her on her own ways?
    You don't even know what my house is like now. If you don't, why are you posting such? Thanks for making me feel like fucking crap in this incredible situation.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

By the way guys, thanks for trying to help me out. I hope my parents think about rehab and stuff and turn on that. I'll keep hoping.

For now, please don't post in this thread. I want this thread ignored until further notice. Thanks for all you guys help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I didn't read the problem but I agree with Dave

I'm not religous at all but that "spare the rod not the child" or however it goes works.

Just don't over due. Don't beat her when when or out of anger.
    Tip, a belt on the bottom while she's wearing pants doesn't really hurt, it's just traumatic lol.
    2 minutes later she'll forget the panish and be crying out of the shock.

Again, I didn't read what you said, just some comments (first 3 or 4)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    I didn't read the problem but I agree with Dave

I'm not religous at all but that "spare the rod not the child" or however it goes works.

Just don't over due. Don't beat her when when or out of anger.
    Tip, a belt on the bottom while she's wearing pants doesn't really hurt, it's just traumatic lol.
    2 minutes later she'll forget the panish and be crying out of the shock.

Again, I didn't read what you said, just some comments (first 3 or 4)
    Yeah well I was super pissed off at that point lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Yeah well I was super pissed off at that point lol.
    Well mym mom/dad would always wait a couple of hours before they beat me (unless they were to mad to wait lol) and sit me down, calmly explain to me why i needed to change and that they were disappointed blah blah etc. Lay me over the legs while they sat down, and just started beating. Don't over due(depending how big the child is) and don't leave any welts. Thats how you know it not that bad. and simple, there going to be crying, five minutes later, forget they were beaten and more pissed about idk, the grounding or w/e they needed to change. gl

Thanks

What the fuck is wrong with YOU? I already said I talked to them about counselling and rehab. Do you really think I did nothing? The only people in this household that knows about my sister completely and fully are my parents. I don't really know about my sister as much as them.
    "Tell them to shut the fuck up and stop worrying about things they can't control."
    You really think that they'll just give up and let my sister find her own way? Do you? Do you really think they can just stop worrying about her? No. Do you want to know why you sick son of a bitch? Cause it's her parents. Her future was to go to a nice university. Now, that future is completely burned. From straight As, now falling to the point of getting a C, which is even worse than my report card. Lying to my parents, smoking a lot, going out every single day, coming in late, we never had dinner all together as a family. Watching all these things, do you really fucking think my parents will let her on her own ways?
    You don't even know what my house is like now. If you don't, why are you posting such? Thanks for making me feel like fucking crap in this incredible situation.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

By the way guys, thanks for trying to help me out. I hope my parents think about rehab and stuff and turn on that. I'll keep hoping.

For now, please don't post in this thread. I want this thread ignored until further notice. Thanks for all you guys help.
    Parents are lied to by their children 1 out of every 5 interactions by the time they are your sisters age. If your parents knew your sister half as well as you claimed they did you wouldn't be having any problems right now. From the way you're putting it, it's obvious that your sister has no respect for your parents and they command no control over her. It's up to YOU to fix the problem, not your parents. So don't go complaining to your fucking parents, deal with it yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Wowowow. Deep shit. Support her and get her help that she needs.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast