Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by harrynoob View Post
    I was wondering in which function a change had to be applied to remove the loading screen in the RoTMG client. From what I can tell, it seems unlikely that it was in the GameSprite class, as no other class nor the map_.name_ variable was referenced there.
    Even the slightest hint of where to find it could help me (no actual function names are required, just that 'this was referenced' or something close to that), as just simply trying to replace pushfalse with returnvoid on every :void function didn't have any success.
    -harrynoob

EDIT: Please refrain from posting the hint here in public, I'd rather receive a PM.
    LOL.
    You defenitely doing something wrong. And yes, its still gamesprite class

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Build 123.5.0: public function _-ze(_-048:_-0Cv):void

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xorc For This Useful Post:

059 (08-30-2012),demonangel89 (08-31-2012),quikslvrxx (08-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xorc View Post
    Nice, that's it

Thanks
    thanks, so it works for 123.5 too now!

Thanks
    Thanks, good tut it would help.

Thanks
    ohhh and, can someone please tell how you can get rid of the testing message "Testing v123.5.0" at the main rotmg screen?

because i noticed, everytime i start a new rotmg swf, it needs a while (like 15 sec) until the main rotmg screen loads. When I start rotmg through the normal, unhacked swf file, it connects me at once to the main screen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    how do i add scripts to the silent im 12 and got the mind of a gunius but this is fucking confuseing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xorc View Post
    I'm lost on what to change in that section, i tried changing pushfalse to return void, saving it, then running the client. You log into any server, the screen turns black and won't you continue, just sits there with black screen. help please.(trying to remove the screen, ik there is a client out but im trying to learn then leech.)

Edit: Never mind it works now...I guess I did something wrong there ty

Any idea on how to implement auto-nexus+autoaim? Not sure if it's easy or not to nullify the confused+paralyze+blind effects.(if so please help me with those on how to change the effect of those to 0) ty
    Last edited by pokie; 09-01-2012 at 03:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I just tried for myself and it works. You did this?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nilly For This Useful Post:

pokie (09-01-2012)

Thanks
    Yes sorry I was working with different type of clients...since kept saving some files went bad...like wont load n wut not...so i restarted from scratch n now it work yup xD

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Do you know a way to nullify effects like blind, confused paralyze, etc? I'm also looking for auto-nexus atm not sure where to find it/ add it in the client.
    Also where do you implement the auto-aim, that's a nifty thing but if you're unsure atm it's fine, just want auto nexus to work atm, and effects if possible, if not then forget about the effect for now till you can figure it out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Take a look at https://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ml#post6567172 or the links on my profile page. The first link is more current but the ones on my profile page are good too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    Take a look at https://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ml#post6567172 or the links on my profile page. The first link is more current but the ones on my profile page are good too.
    I read thru it, that person who was explaining on how to put in the auto-nexus.(I looked for update string in that brance, the only one i could find i the one at the very bottom=public function update(int,int):Boolean. found "something update,2" changed it what he gave me to replace with. Tried it out on a lvl 1 unnamed char in pcave, nothing happened, no tping to nexus, nothing.

Second Question, he mentioned I need to download n install Rabcdasm, to put in the auto-aim in the client, is there a way to implement it into the client with yogda? As he mentioned you can do it with Rabcdasm, for auto-aim+making effects=do nothing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pokie View Post
    I read thru it, that person who was explaining on how to put in the auto-nexus.(I looked for update string in that brance, the only one i could find i the one at the very bottom=public function update(int,int):Boolean. found "callsuper update,2" changed the one below, "iftrue LOC_45:" to what he gave me to replace with.(couldn't find update() ) Tried it out on a lvl 1 unnamed char in pcave, nothing happened, no tping to nexus, nothing.

Second Question, he mentioned I need to download n install Rabcdasm, to put in the auto-aim in the client, is there a way to implement it into the client with yogda? As he mentioned you can do it with Rabcdasm, for auto-aim+making effects=do nothing.
    Nvm, I found a different post about the auto-nexus where you clearly explained Auto-nexus is working, now I'm stuck on how to use Rabacdasm for autoaim.
    Last edited by pokie; 09-01-2012 at 09:48 AM.

Thanks
    can someone help me i cant find the com.company.assembleegameclient.game:GameSprite super(flash.display:Sprite)

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

can some one help me i cant find the com.company.assembleegameclient.game:GameSprite super(flash.display:Sprite)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy397 View Post
    can someone help me i cant find the com.company.assembleegameclient.game:GameSprite super(flash.display:Sprite)

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

can some one help me i cant find the com.company.assembleegameclient.game:GameSprite super(flash.display:Sprite)
    Scroll down to where the com.company files start...then look for game.Gamesprite super should be easy to find I'll post a picture, give me a sec

Last edited by pokie; 09-02-2012 at 06:50 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast