Thread: Dear God...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Dear God...

I work at a McDonald's, so it's fair to say ignorance wakes me up in the morning. Fat fucking customers always complaining about some stupid shit because they don't know how to order, it's written in bloody English on the menu, are you illiterate? I find myself asking myself these questions constantly, quite frankly I've lost all hope in humanity because of the service industry. But as soon as I come home I have to deal with something even worse. My retarded (And I'm fucking serious, although she's still functional unfortunately) sister has to watch the God damn Disney channel as loud as the fucking Television goes because "I CAWNT HEEEAW IT!!!! MOM!!!!" (It's her honest excuse) The ignorance emulating off of the screaming Television is affecting my ability to think and function. I can't come home and sit the fuck down and have some fucking peace and fucking quiet. Not even a coherent intelligent conversation in this house because of all the imbeciles I live with. Makes me wonder how well I can make a death look like a suicide. How bad can prison be?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Thanks
    I have to deal with all that shit on a daily basis. The next person to tell me "it could be worse" can fucking blow me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    It really can be worse though dude.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    im just sorry i could never work in mcdonalds could not tollerate peoples shit and i could not take the teaseing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ya Know I feel You, Ever Since I Left My Manger Job At Philip Van Heusen Comp. I Feel Like im Gunna Have To Work For A Fast Food For A lil While. I Just Bought A New Fored f-250 With A 6" Lift Kit...So Yeah I Need Money :/
    Ignorance & Stupidity Are The Only 2 Things I Hate In this World.
    Bro, I Wish I Could Go Back To Germany Now But Im trying to Jet In to Collage here And With This Economy God Damn It's Hard.
    But Germany Isn't Doing To Well Ether.
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x193/drumdude1218/Sigs/zildjianuserbar.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i23.photobucke*****m/albums/b400/ducttape_6/User%20Bars/deathmetal.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i150.photobucke*****m/albums/s99/Logan_ECW/Userbars/MonsterEnergydrinker.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i197.photobucke*****m/albums/aa159/jake007g/xp.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i35.photobucke*****m/albums/d173/coralp8559/User%20Bars/HentaiAddictUserBar.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    https://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...adam/15766.jpg

Let's just say, prison will make lots of things loose on you. :l.

Don't drop the soap.

I understand that though to be honest. When I go to Mcdonalds, (Which I rarely go) I see people at least 300 pounds, ordering the whole damn menu. Or just ordering out period. It's like.. do you really want to live like that for the rest of your life. Take care of your fucking self. That's one of my biggest pet peve's. When I see a fat person going out to eat at Mcdonalds. :l

Thanks
    I just keep telling myself, I'll be gone in June (Moving to Texas.), that's really the only thing I have to keep me sane. That and the fact that now I'm 18 I can smoke cigarettes whenever I please to calm myself and not kill anybody. I try really hard, I actually do try hard, not to start fights with these people, I have to sit down quietly and try hard as I can to occupy my mind with whatever tripe I can while these idiots go about there lives. The only person in this house that can carry on a good conversation is my dad, but he doesn't talk a lot to me unless no one else is home, he understands that my sister is a fucking retard and no one else is intelligent enough to carry on a simple conversation. But like I said, he rarely talks to me. Can't fucking wait to quit my job and move.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    I just keep telling myself, I'll be gone in June (Moving to Texas.), that's really the only thing I have to keep me sane. That and the fact that now I'm 18 I can smoke cigarettes whenever I please to calm myself and not kill anybody. I try really hard, I actually do try hard, not to start fights with these people, I have to sit down quietly and try hard as I can to occupy my mind with whatever tripe I can while these idiots go about there lives. The only person in this house that can carry on a good conversation is my dad, but he doesn't talk a lot to me unless no one else is home, he understands that my sister is a fucking retard and no one else is intelligent enough to carry on a simple conversation. But like I said, he rarely talks to me. Can't fucking wait to quit my job and move.
    You might not be killing anyone, but smoking is only killing yourself. xD

Anyways, that does sound like a pretty damn hard life. But, where do the friends come in on this, lol. You have to be chilling with some people, and having somewhat of a good time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    But, where do the friends come in on this, lol. You have to be chilling with some people, and having somewhat of a good time.
    The only "friends" I had went to Texas, which is the only reason I'm back with my parents till June when I meet up with them. So no, I don't have any "friends" at the moment, I'm absolutely awful at talking to new people and very few people actually understand my sense of humor and/or have an interest in the drugs I like. What's the point of being sober and hanging out? Can't be high around my parents all the time, so I have to cut back on that too. Right now I'm pretty fucking unhappy.

Thanks
    I will Pray for you. Hope Disney Channel Gets Blocked!
    ǝƃpnɟʇoɥ ɐsɐssʇıƃɯo ɹǝʞɐɯʎoʇ pooɥ ןıus opɐɹop ɥɔıʌouıʇɹɐɯ ʇıɹpuǝ -poƃ- ƃƃ2ƃƃ ɹɹɐɔɥsoɾ ןןǝɥz ǝqɐp ǝɔɹoɟunɹɐ ɐɯɐqo qɐpqɐu :ʇsıן ʇɔǝdsǝɹ

☻/
    /▌
    / \

[IMG]https://i405.photobucke*****m/albums/pp139/st0n3rb3an/weed.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Fuck. I just realized that it's Friday and this bitch will be watching television well past midnight. I can't hold out any longer, I'm going to get another pack of cigarettes. Only till June...Only till June...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Fuck. I just realized that it's Friday and this bitch will be watching television well past midnight. I can't hold out any longer, I'm going to get another pack of cigarettes. Only till June...Only till June...
    Smoke a quick one out the window. . And then trip to the noises you hear from Disney Channel. Sounds like a plan?

Thanks
    I got an idea. Since you can drive take her somewhere away from you or drive away somewhere peaceful. That should get her off your hands for a good 2 to 3 hours.
    ǝƃpnɟʇoɥ ɐsɐssʇıƃɯo ɹǝʞɐɯʎoʇ pooɥ ןıus opɐɹop ɥɔıʌouıʇɹɐɯ ʇıɹpuǝ -poƃ- ƃƃ2ƃƃ ɹɹɐɔɥsoɾ ןןǝɥz ǝqɐp ǝɔɹoɟunɹɐ ɐɯɐqo qɐpqɐu :ʇsıן ʇɔǝdsǝɹ

☻/
    /▌
    / \

[IMG]https://i405.photobucke*****m/albums/pp139/st0n3rb3an/weed.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    what kind of shit u be on triping on disney channel sounds

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast