Well it seems to me that only the public hacks here aren't working. Though some obvious chammers aren't on these days, I'm still seeing hackers out there.

I've been playing CA for over 3 years and I can tell the difference between a legit player and a hacker... It seems that Nexon hasn't stopped most other hackers from hacking. Many people I know hack that showed me vids of their exploits on youtube are still on today and enjoying there advantages. no banning, no suspension, no nothing.

It seems to me that most players aren't aimbotting anymore or OPKing. They're using less noticed hacks like no recoil, nx chams, etc... Stuff that is basically hard to notice. If there is a connection between what hacks are used and them being detected would be cool to know.

I honestly can't play much these days without a little boost in odds. My computer is about 5-6 years old and I have a lot of lag because of it. No fog or explosions help reduce it. And no recoil reduces the chances of missing when my computer freeze up on me.

I feel like a fish out of water without meh hacks D: If private hacks are working fine I think I might want to start learning coding, make my own hacks and start wrecking peeps again... or... Get a new computer xD