Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Wink Looking for a recreational clan to play with on PC.

Not looking for like die-hard Call of Duty players who only quickscope or trickshot or play gb's. Just looking for a crew to roll with and play 4D1 for fun seeing as all my friends don't play MW2 anymore. If anyone's interested PM me or add me on steam.
    Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/id/STKxKaOS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

what system

Ps3 or xbox
    Team Render PS3

yummy some dentine ice... you know what i think ill drink some ice water

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    dude omg 4d1 is PC0.o
    any way do you have skype?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    No skype is for 14 year old girls

Btw pc sucks a fat deek
    Team Render PS3

yummy some dentine ice... you know what i think ill drink some ice water

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Hello, Slaya,

We got just the right group here. It's called the x Killed In Action x on steam. We play variety of games, and we sometimes battle people when we want to. We were for a competitions and tournaments, but also practice and play around. We just play randomly and such. We just enjoy playing games as we also work our way up. We used to play MW2 only, but after few complaints and suggestions, we, officers and admin have decided to spread the limit of games. Most importantly, we're a team, not a clan. The only difference is that clans want hardcore players and play tournaments and stuff. However, team like us get to know each other well, be kind, and stay legit. Imagine 2 colleges. 1 has a reputation like Harvard. But wait, you couldn't enter the college. You find a low-name college that accepts anyone. We're that college. We accept anyone, good or bad.

-KIA Officer, Crimsonhogson.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhogson View Post
    Hello, Slaya,

We got just the right group here. It's called the x Killed In Action x on steam. We play variety of games, and we sometimes battle people when we want to. We were for a competitions and tournaments, but also practice and play around. We just play randomly and such. We just enjoy playing games as we also work our way up. We used to play MW2 only, but after few complaints and suggestions, we, officers and admin have decided to spread the limit of games. Most importantly, we're a team, not a clan. The only difference is that clans want hardcore players and play tournaments and stuff. However, team like us get to know each other well, be kind, and stay legit. Imagine 2 colleges. 1 has a reputation like Harvard. But wait, you couldn't enter the college. You find a low-name college that accepts anyone. We're that college. We accept anyone, good or bad.

-KIA Officer, Crimsonhogson.
    I wanna join my steam name is mrvinc911 I like to play around but it's hard to find people who are still active on 4D1(Modded MW2) so can I join? add me or I'll add u if u put ur steam username =D

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Slaya431 View Post
    Not looking for like die-hard Call of Duty players who only quickscope or trickshot or play gb's. Just looking for a crew to roll with and play 4D1 for fun seeing as all my friends don't play MW2 anymore. If anyone's interested PM me or add me on steam.
    Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/id/STKxKaOS
    Added you so cool now I have someone to play 4D1 with now =D hope to play with you soon.
    Trusted people to buy from:
    Exicsion
    Scammers:
    Lucas Heer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Dominguez View Post
    I wanna join my steam name is mrvinc911 I like to play around but it's hard to find people who are still active on 4D1(Modded MW2) so can I join? add me or I'll add u if u put ur steam username =D

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Added you so cool now I have someone to play 4D1 with now =D hope to play with you soon.
    Added. Great, now!