Thanks

Looking to buy a lvl 30 LoL acc

Looking to buy an account. rather not have many ranked games if any and some runes would be nice. I am looking for something about 15$.
    message me on skype, wksjnasstyy

Thanks
    U replyed to my thread about my account I can't get ur name too add so please make sure u typed it right

Thanks
    whats your skype?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    hello im selling nice league of legends account ( check my thread pictures and shit ) you will find my all champions and that kinda stuff if you like it add skype to message me skype name : lari.polonen i hope you will find my account intrested cause i rly want get rid of it + i hope you pay in paypal cause paysafecard pay is bullshit and i dont rly like / enjoy that style anymore long time ago i liked people pay me in paysafecard when i sold rsgp but now i need paypal money / aion money or nice rift account + i need something like umm Dragon nest shit if want trade for that ; ) i do not let you test my account like '' lemme play with it 1 day so i can decide '' i dont risk my runes for people like that trying to ruin them
    i got full ad runes + full ap + full tank i wasted 500 euro on that game anyway and i dont rly feel be scammed ( kids gtfo i got scammed 3 times ) and they fail kinda much they dont get rly anything exept alot internet ddos cause if you add my skype i will see your ip and the end and again my skype name is lari.polonen hope you will add me and want buy that awesome account cause i dont need it anymore and i dont like that game so much im rly sorry to write so much but its my style to tell all clearly