Hi All NA crossfire Players ! IF u Would Like a 6 Players (Badge Farming) Just Lets Do it Together ! (Leave ur Comment If u want, To count how many Would Like To Take Part For So Many Farms To Get Ur Lovely Badge) ^_^

Heres How The Farm Goes :

For Example we Are 6 Players , We Make a Room Of 3 vs 3 And they will Be GR and BL Ofcourse...For Example 1 Of Each of The GR will Kill Only 1 From the BL team And Vice Versa (For 12 Minutes) And Then Change the Teams and 1 Each Of BL kill Only 1 From GR (u Can Get Ur Noob account to be farmed On But FAST!) That Would Be for Several Games To collect the Most Kills In Ur Badge !!

Heres Some Things That i Would Tell u about while we fArm and i hope u Do it :

1-Please Kill Only The one That U Decided TO kill Only And dont kill Any Other Player In Order To keep It a Clean and Smooth Farming

2-If u have More Than a Pc u can Get It And Put it in ur Opposite Team ( the Team u will Farm on ) To get more kills for ur self (that DOESNT mean that u MUST Get that noob Account To Use it for Other Team if they told u get it for us to get more kills !!)

3-Leave ur Comment And Add This Account If u want To Do it "Bettingan" Its a New Acc Cuz I got banned On My Main cuz of Using This Awesome Hacks From this Lovely Site But its ok i made a new account...But i have a noob account too when its ur turn to farm on me..Thanks ALL !! good luck