Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    /Away on holidays for a week.

Leave a PM, I'll make a schedule for when I return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    nice , my brother was close to make something similer to what hes doing , ruili83 had the same thing , this think is super smart , who ever made this thing is a god :P , its almost impossible to think such a thing like that can be happening , it auto starts a game , the cows never respond to anyone that invites them other than the owener and they auto move lets say to a corner and the main 1 moves forward and slashes , thats why ruili83 always farms in arena , :P well the only reason i wanna farm because i was a major before then my account got scammed i sold it for $0 , besides its a good idea that this guy is making money of this , to be honest this thing worth much more than $200 something like that cant be easily made but my friend most of us are young we dont even have a bank account or paypal thats why not many people will accept that , besides its not permant so lets say ur an average player like a captin thats 2 million exp :P if u said u can get that in 1 week = $200 so if u wanna get to marshall u need 24 million = $2400 , lol whos willing to pay that much and farm everyday non sleep just to get to marshall , well im gonna get straight to my point , ill buy what ever thing ur having now for $50-75 thats the maximum money i can give from my pocket :P i understand that its hard / no almost impossible to give something like that to everyone ik how hard u worked for it but trust me if ur thinking to have this as a 2nd job :P it wont succes so just sell the thing to people u trust , people that wont sell it away or make it leak (ofc im 1 of them XD) or just release it xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Work on your English please.

I'm pretty sure Ruili83 farm's in Monaco.

Impossible? You need to get out more kiddo ;p making an auto is sooooo simple, as long as you know how to code. I've been making them for year's. For those of us who actually work, paying money for farming is so worth it, spending thousand's of hours training is a complete waste of life. I used to be a hardcore gamer. I've been top 10 of quiet a few game's and looking back. I'd trade that time wasted for anything -.- I had 2 EO account's once. One with 4900 hours the other with 5800 hour's. You can do the math on how much time wasted that is.

Hour's, day's or week's can be broken down to whatever hours suit both the client and I. I'm not about to charge for time that there not farming. Who ever does that should be drawn, hung and quartered.

Anyway to do the math for you - It's possible with all EXP up's (But without extra missions, Which would double EXP gained) to do just over 16k per hour/ 400k EXP a day/ 2.8m EXP per week/ 28m exp in 10 weeks. This would cost a total of $2000 (If you ordered 10 week's I'd give a hell of a discount anyway, probably 50% or close to) You could easily sell a Marshall for that. As you said there are only 8 of them. None of which are for sale. None of the top 100 accounts are even for sale... You could really sell them for as much as you wanted, AS LONG as there are buyer's willing to buy. I've seen a brigadier general account (1 star) for sale for $3200 (8.2m EXP).

I refuse to sell this. I tried selling auto's before on MPGH, 1v8 auto trainer's etc, But everyone who contact just fucked me around and wasted hour's and hour's of my time. So I've decided to hold a farming service only. Releasing these publicly will only lead to it being patched. I spent 100+ hour's making this and probably another 50 hours more testing it. I'm not letting my effort go to waste. If I wanted to release it or give it out I would. I've custom made a few script for a few friends, But there the only people who will ever get it.

(Sorry, I've just repeated this to like 5 people, Starting to get frustrated e.e..)

Thanks
    lol Bro the first person on ur schedule is mee

Dont Forget To Say Thanks (:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123