Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Well for starters Obama managed to put universal health care act into affect, which the previous 5 presidents tried and failed to do. He passed a stimulus, wall street reforms, recapitalization of banks, removed banks from the process of student loans and assisted in creating an international response to the world economy's financial crisis. Not only did Obama take part in toppling 2 dictators and the elimination of Osama bin laden, he also ended the war in Iraq and is currently reducing the amount of soldiers in Afghanistan. This is all of the top of my head, he has many more accomplishments which I haven't listed. You're almost as illiterate as you are dumb. Do some fucking research before spewing shit.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

One man doesn't solve a international debt problem. Let's see you do a better job. Tell me exactly how you're going to drop the debt.
    Making jobs would be a start.
    Fixing up roads, bridges; basically construction work.

Besides, he raised the national debt by 60%. He didn't even attempt to solve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The war in Iraq isn't really over, we still got troops over there you know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Lol Why is he even doing this? It's probably some PR stunt to make it seem like he is in touch with the common people.
    Exactly what it is. Probably worked amazingly though. I would have done the same thing if I was in his situation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post

Besides, he raised the national debt by 60%. He didn't even attempt to solve it.
    He didn't exactly have a choice to raise the debt. Where was he going to get the money to pump into the economy? The only choice would have been to print more money (raise inflation) or borrow from other countries (devaluing the dollar).

Thanks
    Ron paul for president , and you will actually see a good change in your country .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Do you honestly think making jobs for every American is as easy as snapping your fingers? It's always easy to make a mess, but hard to clean it up.
    And Obama has the clean the mess Bush left for him.
    Obama will win, Romney is just the typical republican "Make the rich richer" stance.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cudi View Post
    Ron paul for president , and you will actually see a good change in your country .
    Voters need to understand -- Ron Paul is bad for America (part 1)
    Please read all of that and come tell me what type of "Change" he will make.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    PLEASE OBAMA 2009/2020.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Yes Yes, pretend to know politics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well for starters Obama managed to put universal health care act into affect, which the previous 5 presidents tried and failed to do. He passed a stimulus, wall street reforms, recapitalization of banks, removed banks from the process of student loans and assisted in creating an international response to the world economy's financial crisis. Not only did Obama take part in toppling 2 dictators and the elimination of Osama bin laden, he also ended the war in Iraq and is currently reducing the amount of soldiers in Afghanistan. This is all of the top of my head, he has many more accomplishments which I haven't listed. You're almost as illiterate as you are dumb. Do some fucking research before spewing shit.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

One man doesn't solve a international debt problem. Let's see you do a better job. Tell me exactly how you're going to drop the debt.
    The dept is getting worse everyday. Obama is not the answer to the problem. He has 0 business experience, Wtf do you think he is going to do to fix the issue if he's never even run at least his own lemonade stand. He grew up on the streets smoking crack and now he's running our country. He started 2 more wars like Nitekillr said and simply gave special forces the OK to shoot Bin laden. Also wear do you get your info bud? The media is liberal based and will do anything to shit on the conservatives. You have to read both parties point of view to get a good opinion. Republicans sign the front of the check. Democrats sign the back my friend. Compare him to other great presidents like Ronald Regan. Look at his accomplishments compared to your savior Obama. He hasn't done shit and we need a real business man in the white house.
    Epic

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    Voters need to understand -- Ron Paul is bad for America (part 1)
    Please read all of that and come tell me what type of "Change" he will make.
    i know he wants to legalize every drug . And there should be no problem if people get educated about the negative effects of drugs . Illegal or not people will keep using it and making it illegal only supports drug cartels . (If it's illegal drug cartels/dealers/etc make a shitload of money ) .
    He would also stop people getting put into jail for the use of drugs . for one simply reason , addiction is a disease not a crime . Putting someone in jail for using drugs doesn't make any sense for me . however helping them get rid of their addiction does make sense .

And while your current president is all for sending money to foreign countries ( isreal for example ) ron paul would not do that , for one simple reason , because the american gov needs it because they're in a financial crisis. And the american government spends to much money , Ron paul would also lower taxes and reduce the spending of money and Stop the creating of just money out of nothing . ( that destroys the american economy ) . he would also stop sending soldiers to every country that america doesn't like .

Go watch some interviews with Ron paul . and you will see that he actually says the truth . And then you have Mitt romney/Obama who have a fancy campaign and ofc the american people fall for it .
    Ron paul also says the government shouldn't have this much power over people there lifes . Yeah .. if you want to be controlled by the gov vote for those other idiots , if you actually want freedom then vote for ron paul .

And if you're agianst the use of drugs than you should be agianst alcohol and cigarettes too because they kill more people dan marijuana( there are no reports of a death by marijuana ) . However cigerettes and alcohol kills hundreds of thousands of people .
    Last edited by Drake; 08-31-2012 at 01:39 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Egghead1019 View Post
    That's all I felt like typing.... Oooopsyyyyy Besides you read liberal based articles or watch CNN oorrr listen to your parents. So there is no use changing what you believe in.
    No? I know this shit. Hell, I'll jutsify my statement on the healthcare/medicare. They want to turn it into VOUCHERS for old people. So the federal government will give them maybe 6000 dollars.. But what if healthcare is 10k / year? An old 85 year old has to get 4000 dollars (mind you, he/she is retired and DOESN'T work) for 1 year of healthcare? You're

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

I'm not saying he should have fixed it, I'm saying he fucked it up HARD.
    On August 30th, 2008, the national debt was $9.9 trillion.
    Today, as we speak, the national debt is $15.9 trillion.
    Obama raised the debt by $6 trillion in 4 years.
    Of course, he didn't take course on August 30th of 2008, but then again, his Presidency isn't over.

Also, I'm not in the news group team. Mind fixing that?
    You aren't? I'll contact Dave now.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Why is MPGH full of kids who think being a filthy tree-hugging hippie is the best political choice?
    Some of you people really need to grow up a bit.

(Kids is used as a general insult about you, not your age)
    (I didn't mean grow up in a literal sense; just in a state-of-mind sorta meaning)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    The dept is getting worse everyday. Obama is not the answer to the problem. He has 0 business experience, Wtf do you think he is going to do to fix the issue if he's never even run at least his own lemonade stand. He grew up on the streets smoking crack and now he's running our country. He started 2 more wars like Nitekillr said and simply gave special forces the OK to shoot Bin laden. Also wear do you get your info bud? The media is liberal based and will do anything to shit on the conservatives. You have to read both parties point of view to get a good opinion. Republicans sign the front of the check. Democrats sign the back my friend. Compare him to other great presidents like Ronald Regan. Look at his accomplishments compared to your savior Obama. He hasn't done shit and we need a real business man in the white house.
    Obama is a politician. Not a businessman. Their is nothing wrong with drug experimentation. If he hadn't smoked crack or weed, I would have a problem with him running the country. And let me remind you, Reagan wasn't a business man either, he was a ACTOR. And that was the problem. HE started the financial crisis, and you know how he did it? You probably don't because you think he was that great. By signing the Garn–St. Germain Depository Institutions Act. When he signed it he declared that “This bill is the most important legislation for financial institutions in the last 50 years. It provides a long-term solution for troubled thrift institutions. ... All in all, I think we hit the jackpot.” . And he was right, it did have major significance. As for the jackpot? Came 25 years later in the form of a depression as severe as the great depression. If you look at the federal debt percentage of the G.D.P. from WWII-> the 1980s it declined steadily until Reagan took office. By signing this bill he deregulated savings and loan associations and allowed banks to provide adjustable-rate mortgage loans. When Clinton took office the federal debt dropped again but when Bush took office it increased again. But guess what? None of this mattered, the federal debt was tiny compared to the private debt made by the bill that REAGAN signed. In the 1970s, Americans saved 10% of their incomes and by the time Reagan's bill was singed in the 80s, the average house hold debt was 60% of income. By 2007 the average house hold debt was 119% of it's income. I mean sure the current crisis was caused by inflation from surplus items from China and elsewhere, as well as the housing bubble burst. But what made us so vulnerable was REAGAN's bill. So sure, Obama isn't a businessman. Nor is he helping our economy in the most efficient way possible, but when compared to Reagan's "accomplishments" in fucking us over I think he's doing just fine. You know what I do have a problem with though? The amount of FUCKING IGNORANCE going on in our country today. Sure Obama is increasing the amount of funding for higher education, but when there are kids like you on the internet, who are fucking tunnel visioned, we know theirs a problem.
    Last edited by noob555; 08-31-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Obama is a politician. Not a businessman. Their is nothing wrong with drug experimentation. If he hadn't smoked crack or weed, I would have a problem with him running the country. And let me remind you, Reagan wasn't a business man either, he was a ACTOR. And that was the problem. HE started the financial crisis, and you know how he did it? You probably don't because you think he was that great. By signing the Garn–St. Germain Depository Institutions Act. When he signed it he declared that “This bill is the most important legislation for financial institutions in the last 50 years. It provides a long-term solution for troubled thrift institutions. ... All in all, I think we hit the jackpot.” . And he was right, it did have major significance. As for the jackpot? Came 25 years later in the form of a depression as severe as the great depression. If you look at the federal debt percentage of the G.D.P. from WWII-> the 1980s it declined steadily until Reagan took office. By signing this bill he deregulated savings and loan associations and allowed banks to provide adjustable-rate mortgage loans. When Clinton took office the federal debt dropped again but when Bush took office it increased again. But guess what? None of this mattered, the federal debt was tiny compared to the private debt made by the bill that REAGAN signed. In the 1970s, Americans saved 10% of their incomes and by the time Reagan's bill was singed in the 80s, the average house hold debt was 60% of income. By 2007 the average house hold debt was 119% of it's income. I mean sure the current crisis was caused by inflation from surplus items from China and elsewhere, as well as the housing bubble burst. But what made us so vulnerable was REAGAN's bill. So sure, Obama isn't a businessman. Nor is he helping our economy in the most efficient way possible, but when compared to Reagan's "accomplishments" in fucking us over I think he's doing just fine. You know what I do have a problem with though? The amount of FUCKING IGNORANCE going on in our country today. Sure Obama is increasing the amount of funding for higher education, but when there are kids like you on the internet, who are fucking tunnel visioned, we know theirs a problem.
    Crack's a lot worse then weed g. And pulling the kid thing is low of you.
    Epic

Thanks
    Crack's a lot worse then weed g. And pulling the kid thing is low of you.
    Yet you can't think of any legitimate argument. Fantastic. And if you're going to think of an argument about how Reagan was a good president, please don't.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast