Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xkillaxserver View Post
    You can message me back as I have said to everyone whilst on the Skype chat, that "If your key is somehow "In-Use" or is "Banned" (which should never happen) I will give you a new key right away."

As for you getting an Unused key, that is impossible unless you buy it directly from Steam etc. As everyone who sells keys for under $10 they ARE used / had previous owners that have since quit DayZ. If you want a brand new key do not buy one from me as they are from previous owners that have quit DayZ and if you do get "In-Use" like I said I will replace that key.
    Sent message on skype for this exact problem.....waiting to hear back.

Thanks
    i always send message for you
    but you not Reply me
    i'm roylong1227

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xkillaxserver View Post
    You can message me back as I have said to everyone whilst on the Skype chat, that "If your key is somehow "In-Use" or is "Banned" (which should never happen) I will give you a new key right away."

As for you getting an Unused key, that is impossible unless you buy it directly from Steam etc. As everyone who sells keys for under $10 they ARE used / had previous owners that have since quit DayZ. If you want a brand new key do not buy one from me as they are from previous owners that have quit DayZ and if you do get "In-Use" like I said I will replace that key.
    My key is in use once again. You can not sell keys that other players are still currently using. The whole point is for us to be the only ones using the keys. After you gave me the second key I checked it and spawned fresh from the Male/Female screen. I come back today and he is sitting on the roof in cherno with full gear. I want a key that NO ONE else is using. I don't care if it is previously owned and has gear when I first log in, but after I buy the key I expect to be the only user.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger60 View Post
    My key is in use once again. You can not sell keys that other players are still currently using. The whole point is for us to be the only ones using the keys. After you gave me the second key I checked it and spawned fresh from the Male/Female screen. I come back today and he is sitting on the roof in cherno with full gear. I want a key that NO ONE else is using. I don't care if it is previously owned and has gear when I first log in, but after I buy the key I expect to be the only user.
    He just went offline about 2 minutes after I told him the key was in use and wanted a new one. :/

Thanks
    Problem save

Thanks
    Hasn't been online in awhile. The key he gave me is in use. this is the 3rd Key that didn't work. Don't know what to say, could still be legit but we will find out I guess.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris600cc View Post
    Sent message on skype for this exact problem.....waiting to hear back.
    He hasn't replaced my key yet. He was online on skype but would not answer back to me. Like others have stated I don't care if its a "used" key as long as now I'm the only one using it.

Thanks
    Beware i bought a key and it seemed legit but it was global banned and have contacted him multiple times to get a new key but he has ignored me. I have since bought from another seller and would like a refund or a working key.

Thanks
    Absolutely perfect again. Many thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wouldn't buy any keys from this guy at the moment. All the keys i have received have been in use and banned by whoever was using the key. He has replaced the keys but they have been in use or already banned. I've been messaging him on skype but im being ignored. 10$ wasted

Thanks
    Been messaging for a new key since in use. no reply in 24 hours. DO NOT BUY from this guy. EVERYONE has problems and he will just IGNORE you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Never mind.
    Last edited by PenguinHF; 09-04-2012 at 05:22 PM. Reason: wrong

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax7 View Post
    +1 bought 3 got them right away, fast and simple
    okay i'm changing my rating to -1 because i bought 3 keys and i used 1st it was okay, used 2nd and i see someones using that key as well (everz time i log in i spawn in different location with different gear), so i contact him about the problem and hes not replying, testing the 3rd key now..

Thanks
    The key he sold me is in use. He won't respond to me on here, or on skype. I WOULDN'T buy from him. Plenty of other forum members selling keys. Most of them have the same issues with running into used keys, but at least it seems like they will respond back and get you a new key when it happens.

Thanks
    AAAAAAAAAA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    scam1.png  

scam2.png  

scam3.png  

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345