Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oextar View Post
    Impossibru. You were reported because you were silly enough not to use a Namehack and someone found your profile and reported you for aimbotting, thus steam looked into your games and saw you got 69,000,000 M.O.A.B's in a single game. :P
    (But using a namehack + typing in an older name you've used before is also silly XD)

Unless you did use a namehack with a seperate name, then god knows what happened...

It can't be VAC detected as it's external :P even says so in the original post

*Edit* It does say 'as of this moment, it's UNDETECTED'... so maybe it can be detected...
    Proved myself wrong? -awkward-
    The possibility exists that this is detectable... However, said possibility is infinitely small and this External Hack has been running and been popular since the release of MW3, if they could ban it they would have done so before now.
    As the eagle was killed by the arrow winged with his own feather... We often give our enemies the means to destroy us.

If I helped at all, be a pal and hit thanks And a little rep goes along way!
    [img]https://www.userbarslis*****m/uploads/av/2010-02/1265635923_36986.gif[/img]
    [img]https://www.userbarslis*****m/uploads/av/2009-06/thumbs/350x19_1244536947_18427ql6.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    To be sure, it's not detected. I use it for 3 months now and I didn't get banned. What am I doing? I set my profile view statics to private, and always saying that this is a protect against the russian hackers... Also, if someone report you, steam won't look on that report. I saw it in the steam's webpage: Welcome to Steam

But as for all hacks, USE AT OWN RISK!!

Thanks
    It says "An Error occured while writing the executable, make sure you close any other instances of the hack before you try again. So I kept on doing it, and I kept getting the same error.

Thanks
    the aimbot does not work well only when the target gets points when shooting bullets are not the target.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by odil12345 View Post
    Also, if someone report you, steam won't look on that report.
    I'm pretty sure this is not the case - a friend of mine uses hacks that he has payed for from ********** and he's been banned multiple times & repurchased the game and made new accounts... :S

But this would never happen if you just used a Namehack ^.^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ok guys this is not i virus this is legit as it gets you need to changes some keys around but it really works tanks for raising my k/d ratio man :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    codelmatador, make sure that you are holding down the right mouse button.. If you are holding it, then it will automatically follow the at the targeted enemy. For more about the aimbot, see master131's original post.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

master131, I hope that you'll answer for this question. So, can you make a configedit program? I know that it's possible because in mw2 external boxesp, they made a configedit program. So, is there any way to create a configedit program? Also, if you want to get a look on the configedit program, you'll find it here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...sp-v5-2-a.html

Please, please, can you make it?

Thanks
    am not sure what the problem or the fault is here as i doesn't matter what location i use or even running it admin the error still comes up the only downside is i don't have any idea what is wrong :S

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    xohxh.png  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    A lot of people seem to think that a namefaker makes you immune to being reported, which isn't the case. All it does is confuse the people who look in the Steam Players section. If you use the in-game "Friends" tab (F) and go to recently played with, it will list the in-game name and redirect you to their steam page, regardless of any namefakers. But yes, if you're gonna hack, use a namefaker. It does help in most situations.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Do you know of any esp that works with 4d1 iw5m? Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by aceado View Post
    am not sure what the problem or the fault is here as i doesn't matter what location i use or even running it admin the error still comes up the only downside is i don't have any idea what is wrong :S

What path have you extracted the hack to? It must have some character that's screwing it up.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Im not exactly sure how the aimbot works. I press F2 to activate then press left mouse but it dont work.

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Im not exactly sure how the aimbot works. I press F2 to activate then press left mouse but it dont work.

Thanks
    @[MPGH]master131 as i said i've tryed it from anylocation from the simple and basic c:/ d:/ etc.. to c:/hack etc.. they all give the same error and i am using a english windows so no point in asking that
    i've deleted the config file and loaded it up and the error is still the same so am totally clueless what to do :/
    Last edited by aceado; 09-12-2012 at 03:21 AM. Reason: more details

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by aceado View Post
    @[MPGH]master131 as i said i've tryed it from anylocation from the simple and basic c:/ d:/ etc.. to c:/hack etc.. they all give the same error and i am using a english windows so no point in asking that
    i've deleted the config file and loaded it up and the error is still the same so am totally clueless what to do :/
    I'm clueless too. My hack only combines the path of where the launcher is with config.mw3esp and the maps folder. I'm not sure what would cause that problem. It might be from the launcher detecting the wrong path. I'll see what I can do in the next update (no idea when that's coming).
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

Thanks
    oh thats kind of sucks for me isn't there a temp fix to see if it does fix this problem as sooner or later someone else will end up getting the same problem as me ?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast