Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Question Learning To Create Bypasses and Hacks...

So- Today i noticed... Why the hell am i waiting for other people to release stuff when i could just Learn to do it myself? So- I was Wondering If i could get Some Baseline Programs, Languages, ect. That you think i should start with. (Please keep the programs free if there are any) I mainly would like to work on DayZ hacks. Battleye Bypassers, Global ban bypassers, or scripts in general.- Thanks.

EDIT: I have Lowest Groundlevel Knowledge of C++
    Last edited by xxtheckkidxx; 09-01-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Read the sourcecode. In almost every release there is included source code.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Lockdown how did you learn? Are there any video tutorials on how to create a hack? cuz im tryna create a hack too with Visual C++ and i need help :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by enzodb1997 View Post
    Read the sourcecode. In almost every release there is included source code.
    So if i looked at a currently detected bypasser with a source code- What could i do to make it Undetected? IS there some magic way to make it undetected?
    (Sorry im such a nub- im just very interested)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Im preety sure nobody would give out tutorials for free, most people would charge.
    Last edited by XYrenamed; 09-01-2012 at 01:40 PM.
    FanticSteal is a better CrossFire player than me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSh00t View Post
    Im preety sure nobody would give of tutorials for free, most people would charge.
    I was just asking for the basics-

Thanks
    I would like to know how to :P

Thanks
    i can pay someone to teach me
    if anyones interested add me on skype- kylerminecrafter

Thanks
    this isn't realistic, people aren't helpfull around here lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Okay so i will reply to you, i have limited knowledge but i know some things.

So first, you will need to learn programmation, you can pick any high level language first but i would recommenend C++, it's limitless , there is a lot of tutorial and it's related to gaming (you said you want to do game hacking).

It can take a loooot of time, game hacking isn't the easiest thing.

To learn C++, i suggest you read a book, there is a lot of them on the internet, i learned C++ with a french book so i can't really give you a good one to read in english, but try to type "C++" on amazon.com, you will find something usefull

When you know how to use C++, you will be able to create something, but it's not finish, would be too easy.
    You will also need to learn assembly (not so hard, but you need to have a good logic, it's more about understanding things), you will use it to code your hack and bypasses.

And the most important thing, you will need to learn reverse engineering, there is a lot of tutorial on the internet but not much related to bypassing except lena151's one : Lenas Reversing for Newbies / Downloads - Tuts 4 You
    It's really hard, it's about reading the process, and try to find some error that you can use at your advantage (in case of a bypass) and it's important to get the memory adresses too (you know, on a aimbot, to aim the head, you need to know where the memory adresse for the head is )

So yea, gamehacking is really complicated, it's more about "understand" how a computer work.

I mean, writing the code isn't the hard part, the hard part is to understand HOW the original game is made.

I hope I helped you, if you have any question you can ask i will try to help you, and sorry for my english

EDIT : A good post on how to start learning C++ and game hacking : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...e-hacking.html

There is also a lot of reversing / assembly tutorial on Unknow Cheat, it's a website related to game hacking too
    Last edited by N3tsky; 09-01-2012 at 02:54 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to N3tsky For This Useful Post:

naruto68 (09-01-2012),xxtheckkidxx (09-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reading the source code isn't going to teach them anything, by giving them some sort of push to get them started would be helpful to them you know, sorry I can't help I have just started learning C++ recently so I am in the same position as you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by N3tsky View Post
    Okay so i will reply to you, i have limited knowledge but i know some things.

So first, you will need to learn programmation, you can pick any high level language first but i would recommenend C++, it's limitless , there is a lot of tutorial and it's related to gaming (you said you want to do game hacking).

It can take a loooot of time, game hacking isn't the easiest thing.

To learn C++, i suggest you read a book, there is a lot of them on the internet, i learned C++ with a french book so i can't really give you a good one to read in english, but try to type "C++" on amazon.com, you will find something usefull

When you know how to use C++, you will be able to create something, but it's not finish, would be too easy.
    You will also need to learn assembly (not so hard, but you need to have a good logic, it's more about understanding things), you will use it to code your hack and bypasses.

And the most important thing, you will need to learn reverse engineering, there is a lot of tutorial on the internet but not much related to bypassing except lena151's one : Lenas Reversing for Newbies / Downloads - Tuts 4 You
    It's really hard, it's about reading the process, and try to find some error that you can use at your advantage (in case of a bypass) and it's important to get the memory adresses too (you know, on a aimbot, to aim the head, you need to know where the memory adresse for the head is )

So yea, gamehacking is really complicated, it's more about "understand" how a computer work.

I mean, writing the code isn't the hard part, the hard part is to understand HOW the original game is made.

I hope I helped you, if you have any question you can ask i will try to help you, and sorry for my english

EDIT : A good post on how to start learning C++ and game hacking : C++/C Programming - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Trainers, Games, Downloads

There is also a lot of reversing / assembly tutorial on Unknow Cheat, it's a website related to game hacking too
    THANK YOU SOOO MUCH- This is what i was asking for <3 how can i give you some more rep??? i mean seriously your one of the only people to acctually answer my question thank you- :3

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by minibuddy View Post
    Reading the source code isn't going to teach them anything, by giving them some sort of push to get them started would be helpful to them you know, sorry I can't help I have just started learning C++ recently so I am in the same position as you.
    Thank you for that bit too- maybe you and me could work together on making our next hack?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xxtheckkidxx For This Useful Post:

mnsamlyd (09-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by xxtheckkidxx View Post
    THANK YOU SOOO MUCH- This is what i was asking for <3 how can i give you some more rep??? i mean seriously your one of the only people to acctually answer my question thank you- :3
    No problem, and if you want to give me reputation, i think it's at the bottom of the post, the "sheriff star" ^^

To be more precise about assembly, you will use it with C++ (you can use ASM in c++) to move memory adress to another (eax,pbx , you will understand it later )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by N3tsky View Post
    No problem, and if you want to give me reputation, i think it's at the bottom of the post, the "sheriff star" ^^

To be more precise about assembly, you will use it with C++ (you can use ASM in c++) to move memory adress to another (eax,pbx , you will understand it later )
    Ok- i added reputation and i gave you a thanks- Your very helpful and my favorite person on the forums (ive seen you around the forums other than this too) So thanks again- ill talk to you if i have any questions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    I'm glad i could help you