Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

English teacher pissing me off

My english teacher is a piece of shit... Shes what we call here the HOD (Head Of Department) which is essentially the 'boss' of the department you could say. All she does is sit on her ass at her computer all day when there is half the class struggling to write essays for end of year exams. I asked her to come check my work and she just asked stupid questions and doubted my work. We had parent teacher interviews the other week and the way my teacher talked, even mum could tell that she doesn't have any faith in me and some others. Mums annoyed at her as well. She expects us to know everything we're doing and just do our own work. We are also doing a standard we're we have to come up with two written texts (either an essay, creative writing etc.) Those all have to be done in class and can't be completed at home... All has to be under teacher supervision. She has been no help to me whatsoever that I've had to break the rules and take it home with me to complete because my mum is an english teacher herself... Just took a photo of the completed writing on my iPod and copied it in class without her knowing. Me, along with other students, don't work that way and usually need to 1 on 1 help or have things explained in a bit more detail to understand what we're doing... I'm so sick of english atm that I can't wait and HOPE I'm in another class next year. Btw I'm in my fourth year of high school... 1 more year to go

Needed to get that out there
    Last edited by Tall kiwi; 09-09-2012 at 10:50 PM.