Thread: Weed

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by comando2056 View Post

Smoking anything into your body is bad. It may not be as bad as smoking other things, but smoking things in general isn't good.
    You're fucking dumb as the other "Haters" against weed. If you vapor weed, it won't do NOTHING to your body, now smoking a joint or paper, it does cause some chance with lung cancer because the blunt has chemicals in it. Now, you can also bake weed into brownies, or any kind of food. You don't HAVE to smoke weed, you can eat the steams, you can bake it, you can smoke it, you can vaporise it... Learn logic bitch, and stop beliving your fucked up parents and doctors on this stupid shit. Weed is only illegal because the goverment can't fucking establish enough money to put it on the market. The media states it's bad because it can throw you in jail on some states. Only bad thing about weed: being in jail for about 3-5 years. Now, shut the fuck up about weed being bad, I been doing it since age 16, and I am 18. I am 100% the same exact person as I was when I started. Nothing changed, I still think as good as I did, but sometimes when I am high, I think alot better and my logic is more smoother. You just have no fucking clue what the hell you are talking about.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post

You're fucking dumb as the other "Haters" against weed. If you vapor weed, it won't do NOTHING to your body, now smoking a joint or paper, it does cause some chance with lung cancer because the blunt has chemicals in it. Now, you can also bake weed into brownies, or any kind of food. You don't HAVE to smoke weed, you can eat the steams, you can bake it, you can smoke it, you can vaporise it... Learn logic bitch, and stop beliving your fucked up parents and doctors on this stupid shit. Weed is only illegal because the goverment can't fucking establish enough money to put it on the market. The media states it's bad because it can throw you in jail on some states. Only bad thing about weed: being in jail for about 3-5 years. Now, shut the fuck up about weed being bad, I been doing it since age 16, and I am 18. I am 100% the same exact person as I was when I started. Nothing changed, I still think as good as I did, but sometimes when I am high, I think alot better and my logic is more smoother. You just have no fucking clue what the hell you are talking about.
    Smoking weed excessively before your brain fully develops may cause anxiety disorders and psychosis.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

ahueahuehaue.
    No seriously, it's just like - some people are those people who think they're badass as fuck for smoking weed and think they know all about it, and then some know nothing, but try to justify what they don't know.
    The the lack of legitimate research on top of your shit grammar make your arguments illegitimate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    /srsly 1 gram?
    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    well maybe your like your uncle Luke420 4grams to the face i bee iight smoke weed everyday ******s

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke420 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    It's amazing how little you people know about Ganja.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Dear mother of god just shut the fuck up before I'm forced to school you on drug facts
    No person who tokes on a regular basis says they "do" weed anyways, we make fun of wannabes who say that shit.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (09-11-2012),Logical. (09-11-2012),The Hobbit (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    probs herbal tea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    People and their unfactual theories /
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

Ex WarRock Minion Force

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    It's amazing how little you people know about Ganja.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Dear mother of god just shut the fuck up before I'm forced to school you on drug facts
    No person who tokes on a regular basis says they "do" weed anyways, we make fun of wannabes who say that shit.
    I don't want to hear what your parents/doctor told you, I told my parents "I smoke weed, and I am a pothead, if you don't like it don't fucking call me or check on me, you won't change my mind." Moved out, now living with my boyfriend and he takes me to school and stuff, and every week I get my check 20-30% of the money goes on weed. I don't need educated by a person who wants to put the shit down.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Book: 'The Science of Marijuana'

Once read, you'll know all you need to know.

You can't make facts on personal experiences, the facts have to be scientific.

Edit: Also, I read above you can't die off weed. No you can't directly die from weed, but there's much more to it than that, it doesn't just stop there. It increases the chance of heart attack rapidly. Just because weed can't directly 'kill' you, as opposed to other drugs, it can still give a massive helping hand... Although unlikely, it depends on your personal medical history aswell.

Marijuana is not a simple drug, nor are any. Until you actually learn properly about it, you know fuck all.
    Last edited by Zithium; 09-11-2012 at 04:31 AM.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

Ex WarRock Minion Force

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Actually, You would get high as fuck because you would have a low tolerance for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    You don't high the first time you smoke weed (most of the time...) Come on guise, I don't even smoke weed and I know this shit.
    If you need to knwo sum about weed, @Lehsyrus would be the one to talk to. If not him, me
    Last edited by DawgiiStylz; 09-11-2012 at 04:33 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DawgiiStylz For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post

Edit: Also, I read above you can't die off weed. No you can't directly die from weed, but there's much more to it than that, it doesn't just stop there. It increases the chance of heart attack rapidly. Just because weed can't directly 'kill' you, as opposed to other drugs, it can still give a massive helping hand... Although unlikely, it depends on your personal medical history aswell.

Marijuana is not a simple drug, nor are any. Until you actually learn properly about it, you know fuck all.

Buy it before you trash gets talked.

Ex WarRock Minion Force

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    guys try to smoke waterfall style! blows ur fking mind away XD

Thanks

GOD FUCKING DAMN. I COME BACK TO THS THREAD, AND MORE IGNORANCE.

shut the fuck up. Seriously. I read part of your 2 sentences - stopped there. I could tell the rest wouldn't be true either.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks

I don't want to hear what your parents/doctor told you, I told my parents "I smoke weed, and I am a pothead, if you don't like it don't fucking call me or check on me, you won't change my mind." Moved out, now living with my boyfriend and he takes me to school and stuff, and every week I get my check 20-30% of the money goes on weed. I don't need educated by a person who wants to put the shit down.
    Are you kidding me? Hell, I'm one of the few fuckers on this site who has PROVEN he smokes in the Reefer Club, don't you fucking tell me what you "think" about Ganja.

The reason you're a dumbass is because you're so uneducated. Eating stems is completely pointless as it only contains whatever THC that has fallen off the buds during pollination, it's spelled Vaporize and you didn't even explain WHY vape'ing is safer, which is because it only heats the buds up to the vaporization point of the crystalline THC leaving the carcinogens of the burning plant matter behind when inhaled.

Baking your Ganja into your brownies is fucking retarded, you lose half of its potency at the baking stage because it has the same fucking effect as a vaporizer. You need to make CANNI-BUTTER FIRST, THEN BAKE THE BROWNIES. EVERY REAL KNOWS THAT.

Marijuana is illegal because the "government can't establish enough money..." LET'S STOP THERE FOR A SECOND. You're saying the GOVERNMENT, who borrows TRILLIONS EVERY YEAR CAN'T AFFORD MAKING A NATURAL PLANT LEGAL? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

You started toking when you were 16 correct? You do know how cannibinoids affect the brain, correct? Oh wait, you probably don't considering you can't even spell half the fucking words in your post. YOU'RE the reason people call US REAL Marijuana connoisseurs burnt out and moronic.

Hell you probably don't even know about the third strain of Ganja other than Setiva and Indica P.S. It's called Ruderalis.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post

It depends on the persons genetics. When someone appears to be having heart palpitations from smoking Bud they are usually allergic to the cannibinoids affecting the CB2 receptor in the brain. And you actually can die from smoking Marijuana, you just need to smoke 4 parts pure crystalline THC for every 1 part of body mass you have. In essence it's like me smoking 840 pounds of pure THC, which you would pass out before you even came within five rips off of a bowl

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Austin (09-11-2012),Logical. (09-11-2012),Polo (09-11-2012),The Hobbit (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I don't need educated

Yes you do

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    YOU'RE the reason people call US REAL Marijuana connoisseurs burnt out and moronic.
    +1
    Last edited by Austin; 09-11-2012 at 11:26 AM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (09-11-2012)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast