Thanks

Building A Gaming PC under a budget.

So I've been looking around youtube and seeing peoples videos of building a Gaming PC under $500,$600,or $700. And they claim it can Max out at BF3. Which is very good, but I don't play BF3 on my PC, so... And I'm also not so knowledgeable on this subject, so I can't tell whether it's true or not. I've been looking on NewEgg, and they have some pretty good deals, but most of they're PC's are very very powerful, which are $800+. But I don't think I really need that, I just want a good low price Gaming PC for around $650 more or less. I will usually play Crossfire, Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: Source, A.V.A, and a few more games on it. On my current PC (which is not a Gaming PC) currently gets about 35-65 FPS on Crossfire, and on C:S 1.6 and C:SS I usually get 10-30 FPS, which is really bad... So I want a to buy different set of PC parts and build it myself, since that will be the cheapest way. I want a PC that is capable of having 150+ FPS on Crossfire, and 100+ FPS on C:S 1.6 and C:SS. As long as it can do this, I'll have no problem playing on the other games I play. Here's a few videos I've seen on youtube that I want you guys to take a look at, and please tell me whether they will do what they want, and if they don't, please tell me what I can do to be able to do that. Feel free to give me your own ideas that would be better as long as it fits under my budget (Max $875)

NOTE!!! Please copy the URL link and see this on youtube to see all the pc parts, since one or two of them do not mention the parts in the video.

1)

2)

3)

4)
    Last edited by HolyLord; 09-10-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    In my opinion,if you know how or have the skills or from someone else close you know,for sure you should just buy all of the single parts itself to put together.It is way cheaper than buying it as a bundle like ones they have at stores.But that is if you know how of course.In the end it's totally worth it and saves you the money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I made this Budget build a few days ago. It'll run SC2 at high at 60fps constant and it would run any source engine game at 60+ fps at max. Crossfire and Combat arms will run maxed out at 100+ fps I wager.

https://secure.newegg.com/WishList/M...px?ID=28093028

It also has a 20inch monitor, and a gaming keyboard and mouse. You would probably get it at just under $700 with shipping/taxes included.
    Last edited by P4N1K; 09-12-2012 at 02:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Budget gaming pc's are nothing more than being able to buy the parts cheap and have them be dependable.

Assembling a pc nowadays isn't hard. Hell, most parts places will do it for free.
    --------------------------------------

Biggest problem you are going to run into is the accessories and software, that shit aint cheap in any selection.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

If you are absolutely hitting a certain budget, such as 500-800. I suggest either getting a job or doing some work for extra cash, or saving up. Because you if you just BARELY afford the PC you obviously can't afford the games to go with it.

(i can run css on my dual core lol, wtf).f

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Thanks
    We all know that the Guild Wars 2 PvP is great emphasis on fairness, for novice players new to PvP, do not buy Guild Wars 2 Gold weapons, seemingly in PvP Points useless, in fact, you can create your unique PvP PvP Pointsshape, dressed in a cool, Pa pulled armor into the battlefield, the momentum of the first on the upper hand, the more power and prestige. GW2 Gold

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
    Don't even need the the 660Ti, the 660 or even the 650 will be ample for those game.

Go for something similar to this.

THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Don't even need the the 660Ti, the 660 or even the 650 will be ample for those game.

Go for something similar to this.

I guess you can add an OCZ Vertex 4 or Samsung 830 128GB drives on top of that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

I guess you can add an OCZ Vertex 4 or Samsung 830 128GB drives on top of that.
    Most definitely, the build allows for some extra cheap addons should OP feel adventurous :P
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Go to MicroCenter, talk to a employee at BYOS (Build Your Own PC), and say what you want. They will help you tons (and they know all the games too )!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Im getting one arround this & next month that can run bf3 on ultra @ 550$
    Skype ; krushhtv
    Stats ; 3/3 sales.
    PM when and only if, you agree to terms.