Thread: SWAG!! YOLO!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

SWAG!! YOLO!!!

SWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAGSWAG SWAAG SWAG SWAG #YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO#YOLO YOLO #YOLO YOLLOOO #YOLLLOOO

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

jesus i post to much :\

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    swag = secretly we are gay lol XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Gay is a word (a noun or an adjective) that primarily refers to a homosexual person.

The term was originally used to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy"; it had also come to acquire some connotations of "immorality" as early as 1637.[1] The term's use as a reference to homosexuality may date as early as the late 19th century, but its use gradually increased in the 20th century.[1] In modern English, gay has come to be used as an adjective, and as a noun, referring to the people, especially to men, and the practices and cultures associated with homosexuality. By the end of the 20th century, the word gay was recommended by major LGBT groups and style guides to describe people attracted to members of the same sex.[2][3] At about the same time, a new, pejorative use became prevalent in some parts of the world. In the Anglosphere, this connotation, among younger speakers, has a derisive meaning equivalent to rubbish or stupid (as in "That's so gay."). In this use, the word does not mean "homosexual", so it can be used, for example, to refer to an inanimate object or abstract concept of which one disapproves. This usage can also refer to weakness or unmanliness. When used in this way, the extent to which it still retains connotations of homosexuality has been debated and harshly criticized.[4][5]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i dont get it, what did ya wanted to say about that? did i write something bad? :s

Thanks
    YOLO = OLOY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So you are gay?

Oh well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I don't know why people say "swag". It's stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    lol Style White A idk ... Got