Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Banning automatic firearms would be unconstitutional.
    Technically it's not. It's not a blanket ban on all firearms, just automatic weapons. Still bullshit. I'm a complete proponent of the 2nd amendment. I believe citizens and the military should be on on equal footing as far as firepower is concerned. At least in regards to infantry. Because I think this one of the most effective ways to prevent a the development of a totalitarian state. I live in NYC and the relations between officers and citizens is fucking awful, they hate each other. Citizens have no 2nd amendment rights in NYC, and police brutality is punished most of the time with just a slap on the wrist. However, when I went to Ohio, I noticed just how nice officers and citizens are to each other. Both officers and citizens are punished to the full extent of the law for the crimes they committed, and they are both equally armed. I shot my sister's friend's AR15 and glock, great guy, good cop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr View Post

Not in florida
    Read all posts before you fucking post yourself cocksucker .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

I don't think they should be banned either, maybe harshen up on the laws a little bit. Maybe make it a must to bring your gun in every (enter time here) to make sure the owner didn't sell it to some crook up the street.
    E.G: Say you buy a new automatic weapon, the owners must bring it in every month and a half to make sure they didn't sell it to somebody. (Just an Idea, maybe to far fetched.)
    If you sell a registered firearm it will be tracked back to you. That's why it's registered. Gun control needs to be more lax, it's the screening process that needs to be more efficient.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    Automatic firearms are already banned.
    I don't think so... Cause, my AP History talked about them banning it soon just 2 days ago.. Unless it happened in the past 2 days.. Example; the Aurora shooting. The guy walked in with like full armor, and an automatic rifle. Correct me if I'm wrong, he couldn't get that unless he bought it illegally, or if automatic rifles can be bought (not banned).

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zed View Post
    Well i live in shit illinois where the government controls everything.

Only state not allowed to carry concealed firearms. And a lot of other crap..
    Shut the fuck up I'm stuck in New Jersey if ANYONE can bitch about their state IT'S ME.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

I don't think so... Cause, my AP History talked about them banning it soon just 2 days ago.. Unless it happened in the past 2 days.. Example; the Aurora shooting. The guy walked in with like full armor, and an automatic rifle. Correct me if I'm wrong, he couldn't get that unless he bought it illegally, or if automatic rifles can be bought (not banned).
    cant u get them online?
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks

The equipment he had was military grade, he didn't act alone but we're all pretending like he did because we're all morons in this country. In certain states you can get automatic weaponry with special licensing and restrictions added onto the weapon but they are already heavily limited federally.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It's cause you guys live in the us its not banned,else where it is.Just cause your allowed and you can get a permit at such a young age.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post

cant u get them online?
    If you want to deal with enough fines to put your ass behind bars for up to ten years if you don't pay them off then sure go right ahead. '86 Hughes Amendment, look it up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

The equipment he had was military grade, he didn't act alone but we're all pretending like he did because we're all morons in this country. In certain states you can get automatic weaponry with special licensing and restrictions added onto the weapon but they are already heavily limited federally.
    Yeah, but I don't believe they're banned.. yet. The Government wants to, that's why (it's factually proven) when Obama got elected to president, the amount of guns, and ammunition and all shit relevant went SKYROCKETTING, because they thought he would take away guns, and put gun control, etc.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

Technically it's not. It's not a blanket ban on all firearms, just automatic weapons. Still bullshit. I'm a complete proponent of the 2nd amendment. I believe citizens and the military should be on on equal footing as far as firepower is concerned. At least in regards to infantry. Because I think this one of the most effective ways to prevent a the development of a totalitarian state. I live in NYC and the relations between officers and citizens is fucking awful, they hate each other. Citizens have no 2nd amendment rights in NYC, and police brutality is punished most of the time with just a slap on the wrist. However, when I went to Ohio, I noticed just how nice officers and citizens are to each other. Both officers and citizens are punished to the full extent of the law for the crimes they committed, and they are both equally armed. I shot my sister's friend's AR15 and glock, great guy, good cop.
    Go to Northern Jersey in any vehicle somewhat nice and have any weapon in the vehicle registered and legal and the cops will still find a way to fuck you with it. I've watched these pigs plant drugs on people just because they don't like them. Fucking Jersey needs to be wiped clean of its police force and reinstated with new motherfuckers. Hate it here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Legalize all of them everywhere. When someone starts a shoot-out at my bank, I want full-out civil war!

*cough* sarcasm *cough*

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks

Yeah, but I don't believe they're banned.. yet. The Government wants to, that's why (it's factually proven) when Obama got elected to president, the amount of guns, and ammunition and all shit relevant went SKYROCKETTING, because they thought he would take away guns, and put gun control, etc.
    Considering it's a 50-90 day waiting period for an approval on the BATFE evaluation for the FFL and they scrutinize on every detail (two passport photo's, two sets of fingerprints, two referrals that will need to say you are of stable mind, extensive testing, etc) I highly doubt the sale of automatic weaponry "skyrocketed", on top of which any "legally" owned firearm for civilian use according to the Hughes Amendment can not date further than that of the instated BATFE ruling on each class. The highest class a civilian can own is Class III, which a minimum pricing on an automatic weapon in this class "new" is 18,000 USD, though you can take an old Colt and convert it for a price of 13,000, you still need to get the weapon licensed and properly registered as an legal firearm. The pricing for everything for one single automatic weapon during the time of Obama's election far greatly surpasses the average expenditure norm of the regular American citizen, and the cost of ammunition is high enough to put you in debt with one box of fucking rounds. I don't believe that in the least.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Go to Northern Jersey in any vehicle somewhat nice and have any weapon in the vehicle registered and legal and the cops will still find a way to fuck you with it. I've watched these pigs plant drugs on people just because they don't like them. Fucking Jersey needs to be wiped clean of its police force and reinstated with new motherfuckers. Hate it here.
    I live in NYC. I can't carry a kershaw leek. It is a "dangerous weapon". I shit you not.

Thanks

Considering it's a 50-90 day waiting period for an approval on the BATFE evaluation for the FFL and they scrutinize on every detail (two passport photo's, two sets of fingerprints, two referrals that will need to say you are of stable mind, extensive testing, etc) I highly doubt the sale of automatic weaponry "skyrocketed", on top of which any "legally" owned firearm for civilian use according to the Hughes Amendment can not date further than that of the instated BATFE ruling on each class. The highest class a civilian can own is Class III, which a minimum pricing on an automatic weapon in this class "new" is 18,000 USD, though you can take an old Colt and convert it for a price of 13,000, you still need to get the weapon licensed and properly registered as an legal firearm. The pricing for everything for one single automatic weapon during the time of Obama's election far greatly surpasses the average expenditure norm of the regular American citizen, and the cost of ammunition is high enough to put you in debt with one box of fucking rounds. I don't believe that in the least.
    I didn't specifically say automatic guns. It was guns in general. That was just an example; I don't think they are "BANNED" fully. Not sure how I can restate it, but I'm sure they're regulated and obviously restrained as you were explaining the process. If they were banned, they would be unable to be attained from gun shops, etc at all. But, that's interesting information.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016